Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if it's possible that Yingying got in the car because BC claimed to be an Uber (or Lyft or whatever) driver. For example, BC pulls over and says in a friendly, concerned manner, "I saw you try to flag down that bus. If you need to get somewhere I can take you - I'm an Uber driver, I'm actually working right now. You can pay me on the app after I drop you off, don't worry about it now. What's the address you're heading to?" Etc.

Just trying to come up with plausible scenarios for how BC lured YY into his vehicle. I know it's possible that he pulled up and simply asked if she needed a ride and she accepted but I can't help but think that a ruse of some sort was employed.

A lot of bodies are transported in suitcases. Maybe she was drugged or knocked out and he stuffed her in a suitcase or one of those large equipment bags. He is very fit and strong. She is small. If you are used to seeing him carry a gym bag and maybe other stuff, even though this was different it wouldn't register.

Good point.

I agree that they may have already found YZ, and they are determining all sorts of things about his crime against her.

But also:
*based on his brazenness to take a female midday,
*using his own car,
*returning her to his apartment and have no screaming be heard,
*then moving her,
*his behavior since June 12 when the FBI first made contact with him, and especially
*his smug stroll, bragging, and planning of future victims at the vigil;
I have a gut feeling Yingying is not his first victim. I think he went to fetlife to find someone but it was too slow or he realized it was not real enough for him - so he just went out and took someone. I think the FBI needs to investigate into all unsolved young females gone missing within the past 1-2 years. And I think his car and apartment has some DNA of more than one female that they need to examine before releasing any further information. By looking at his mugshot, I feel absolute terror and sadness on behalf of Yingying. He was crazed and determined, and she had no chance.

Contrary to what others might think, I don't think he was sloppy at all. He cleaned up real good. But... not good enough. And I think that's what's going on behind the scenes. jmo

I agree Yingying is not his first victim, but I don't think he's kidnapped or killed before. I think he's abused many women under the guise of an "alternative lifestyle". I bet he's a "bad dom".

Link not super graphic, but language and content warning!
https://thekinkyworldofvile.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/warning-signs-of-a-fake-dominant/

Is it possible to find remains, or partial remains, not identifiable, and not be able to extract dna?

[bbm]

good point! we've had people who rent in the same complex posting here - maybe they can tell us if and where the cameras are?

I agree. Certainly if he took her into his apartment on the ninth, around after 2 o'clock, surely there would be security footage from his apt complex. And certainly there'd be some evidence of her left in his apt afterward since he doesn't seem to have planned this out well.

We know he extensively cleaned his car, according to the FBI's affidavit. Maybe it all happened there, with him driving somewhere remote.

Where is Yingying?? Breaks my heart.

I've found a small comfort in knowing this waste of space is sitting behind bars, unable to do his normal life routines. No video games. No 5am workouts. No internet. Just nothing but shackles and probably some fear. This isn't a guy who will accept life in prison easily. Good, I say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is their paths had crossed. He wasn't a " stranger" to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible to find remains, or partial remains, not identifiable, and not be able to extract dna?

Yes, some sample types contain very little dna, and if there's degradation it can make it hard to get enough to sequence.

Is it possible to find remains, or partial remains, and not be able to extract dna?

Yes, IMO. That's pretty much what's happening in Kara Kopetsky's case. Kara has been missing for 10 years. A partial skull was found, but flat skull bones do not contain extractable DNA, from what I have learned from following Kara's case. We assume that either her mandible was not found or that the teeth were missing. Otherwise, dental records or DNA could ID the remains. LE has said it may take up to a year to determine if the skull is Kara's. Presumably, forensic anthropologists are heavily involved in trying to make the ID.

I'm wondering if it's possible that Yingying got in the car because BC claimed to be an Uber (or Lyft or whatever) driver. For example, BC pulls over and says in a friendly, concerned manner, "I saw you try to flag down that bus. If you need to get somewhere I can take you - I'm an Uber driver, I'm actually working right now. You can pay me on the app after I drop you off, don't worry about it now. What's the address you're heading to?" Etc.

Just trying to come up with plausible scenarios for how BC lured YY into his vehicle. I know it's possible that he pulled up and simply asked if she needed a ride and she accepted but I can't help but think that a ruse of some sort was employed.

I think this scenario seems possible. I don't know if it's just me, but I live in a major city and just in the past few months, while I am waiting for a taxi, random drivers come up to me and ask if I want a ride. I think they are uber drivers that don't have a ride. I don't get in with them, but I just find it off while this has started happening so often. I think this would be a clever way to get her because I just don't know why she would have gotten in with there

indeed, she talked to him a whole minute. Maybe he pretended he was entering her info into the system. what else would she be talking with him about? he could have fooled her.

I agree Yingying is not his first victim, but I don't think he's kidnapped or killed before. I think he's abused many women under the guise of an "alternative lifestyle". I bet he's a "bad dom".

Link not super graphic, but language and content warning!
https://thekinkyworldofvile.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/warning-signs-of-a-fake-dominant/

mrsobrien- thank you for supplying all this info to us!

I agree that he was probably a "bad Dom"

The following thoughts are IMO only...
He desperately wanted a "sub" to abuse in the guise of fetish play
The experienced members of the FL site would spot his creepiness in short order.

I also believe he was the one cruising the campus (in a black car) pretending to be a policemen.

Because he was cruising and not just on the fet site makes me think he was looking for a keeper.

When he was caught on tape it changed everything.

The experienced members of the FL site would spot his creepiness in short order.

I also believe he was the one cruising the campus (in a black car) pretending to be a policemen.

Because he was cruising and not just on the fet site makes me think he was looking for a keeper.

I agree completely!

snipped from Yellow's post.....
Moreover, if this does in fact happen, I would think most attorneys would then recuse themselves from the case. I would also think that when this does arise, lawyers can get the info to police without disclosing it's them, by calling hotline or going through a third party.
I can't think of any case where lawyer disclosed info to police about future crimes of defendant or a victim being held. Can anyone?
snipped for brevity, bbm
My response
I know an attorney who was defending a man accused of murder....his client got mad and threatened his life.
The attorney called the police! Apparently the attorney had no problem with reporting "FUTURE CRIMES" when it was his life on the line. (You did ask...)
(I didn't know how to snip quote.)

I think you may be on to something!
When was the video released looking for the Astra? Someone earlier on this thread said LE came to her door asking if she had seen BC from 3-5pm on June 12th. Do you suppose there is video surveillance of him leaving his apt with a dufflebag/suitcase/etc large enough to conceal her body during that timeframe? Maybe evidence within the apt combined with this is why they believe she's dead. Now they are trying to figure out where he took her? I really didn't think he got YZ into his apt, but now I'm beginning to wonder if he actually told the truth about that!

[video=twitter;883469247158116352]https://twitter.com/news_gazette/status/883469247158116352[/video]

I think this scenario seems possible. I don't know if it's just me, but I live in a major city and just in the past few months, while I am waiting for a taxi, random drivers come up to me and ask if I want a ride. I think they are uber drivers that don't have a ride. I don't get in with them, but I just find it off while this has started happening so often. I think this would be a clever way to get her because I just don't know why she would have gotten in with there

indeed, she talked to him a whole minute. Maybe he pretended he was entering her info into the system. what else would she be talking with him about? he could have fooled her.

This does sound somewhat plausible. Don't uber drivers have some kind of badge or like, something to show they are legit?

Usually they have a sticker in the window but I don't even know if they're required to use it. I think most of the benefit comes from customers being able to tell you're their ride.

This does sound somewhat plausible. Don't uber drivers have some kind of badge or like, something to show they are legit?

I think requirements vary a bit, but they're supposed to have decals here in So California. I've heard that some drivers do hustle for cash rides though.

We don't know whether he was a legit uber or ride share driver recently or in the near past. It does not seem like he had a job so it's certainly possible. In time we might find that out. If he was a legit driver (though not "on duty" officially at that time), he could have held up a sign or something. That would make her feel even more comfortable.

The more I think about it, I think the ride share angle is the only one that makes any sense to me on why she got in that car and why she was talking to him so long before she got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20