Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am a little more computer savvy than most but it doesn't take any special skills to access the dark web. You really just need the right search engine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are there groups like Fetlife on the dark web? My understanding is that it is used for illegal activity such as drug purchases.

The city council isn't part of the local court system... They deal with stuff like where tax money should be spent. There shouldn't be any direct conflict of interests; but if one arose he would just abstain from voting on it at the city council. I do commend him for taking on some of these cases. You can tell from his decision to live here for 30+ years, raise his children here and his involvement with the city council that he cares very much for this community. He seems like a good guy who believes in the fair pursuit of our judicial system even in the face of possible backlash due to his clients crimes. ...And I'm sure he charges a good price for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Agree. This is close to what I meant, but you articulated it more clearly. He's been there for a very long time and is clearly very committed to his community. I'm a little surprised he is taking on this case as the community seems very upset by this case and he will be defending BC, but I agree that there is no COI and he's been doing this kind of thing for a long time.

[video=twitter;883386754648088576]https://twitter.com/find_yingying/status/883386754648088576[/video]

In a case so strange in many ways this has been the strangest aspect for me. Why, why, why haven't there been massive searches organized to locate this woman? LE believes she is probably dead. Ok. Let's find whatever remains of her. I bet her family will welcome even one tooth if that's all they can locate. So strange they haven't made this a priority. Hopefully, they will heed Dr. Lee's urging.

In a case so strange in many ways this has been the strangest aspect for me. Why, why, why haven't there been massive searches organized to locate this woman? LE believes she is probably dead. Ok. Let's find whatever remains of her. I bet her family will welcome even one tooth if that's all they can locate. So strange they haven't made this a priority. Hopefully, they will heed Dr. Lee's urging.

I've been asking myself the same question. The only answer I can think of is that they already know. However that doesn't work either because otherwise BC would have been charged with murder as well.......well no, ..unless they do not have enough evidence yet to prove it was BC who killed her.

<modsnip>

My heart truly goes out to the poor woman's family. I cannot imagine what they are going thru - saying many prayers and I wish YZ would be found.

Ditto. Seems bleaker each day that passes HOWEVER it's very interesting about what Dr. Lee said. If anyone should go over the car and apartment with a fine tooth comb, it would be him with all his expertise.

We live close within half mile of the apartment complex and walk our dog everyday...we are surprised they have not searched the Kaufman Lake area right across the street from that apartment complex.

This has baffled me, too, but then I think of how the last month of this has gone. It seemed like there was no progress or news, but it turns out they had located the car within 3 days, and had him under surveillance shortly after that, and then arrested him. They eventually publicly stated they had located the car, but not until a while after they had already searched the car, his phone, and had him under surveillance (if my criminal complaint memory is serving me correctly).

This really leads me to think there's more already known than has been released. Clearly, not enough is known to charge him with more than kidnapping, but I think there is more going on behind the scenes as there was in the weeks leading up to his arrest. They had a strategy with him, and it seemed to have worked because he bragged about it at the event. Hopefully there's some more strategic decisions happening behind the scenes right now...

We live close within half mile of the apartment complex and walk our dog everyday...we are surprised they have not searched the Kaufman Lake area right across the street from that apartment complex.

Interesting. According to wiki, "It is approximately 20 feet deep at its deepest point."

That would be the first place I would look.

Unless, they already have information we don't.

And to follow that ....LE stating "we believe.." rather than "we know" ...may be to keep BC in the dark about having actually found the remains till they have solid evidence that ties him to her death.

True...if you stay on the path under the train tracks (kinda sketchy area) you'll come upon another body of water by Parkland College with a storage rental co. to the right of the path...makes us wonder.

Also, If he took her to his apartment she may have never left(as some y'all have speculated) so, what about dumpster pick up schedule for his apartments?

Would you mind weighing in on the stream/creek labeled "Copper Slough" in the Google satellite imagery of Stonegate Village Apartments? Looks like this is a small body of water next to Kaufman Lake, likely not very deep, but hard to tell from a map.

What are your thoughts on this? Any knowledge on depth, the speed of the water, whether it's rocky etc.? TIA! :)

Link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...224a5798e2fda5!8m2!3d40.1126776!4d-88.2866993

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-07-07/toms-mailbag-july-7-2017.html

Two answers in this week's mailbag that concern this case: a question about the jail where BC is housed and BCs lawyer conflict of interest.

Thank you for sharing. This is one of the cells at the jail. (The dog is doing a drug sweep)

Gives me comfort to know it's not a country club atmosphere.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4ed1bc2f1724c.image.jpg
    4ed1bc2f1724c.image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 342
The following is a google translation of a Chinese website.

"After the end of the hearing, the lawyer who provided legal aid for Zhang Yingying's family said that although the United States official has not yet found the whereabouts of Zhang Yingying, but since the end of the hearing, the Chinese lawyer Zhang Yingying was kidnapped. There are a variety of clues to show, FBI or have been found chapter female, may be doing related testing."

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2017/07/07/a1332288.html&prev=search

With the help of a Chinese acquaintance, a human translation would be:

"...the lawyer who provided legal aid for the family revealed that although U.S. officials have not found the whereabouts of YZ, there are various clues to show FBI may have already found Ms. Z. Related tests may be underway."

Original Chinese website http://www.ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2017/07/07/a1332288.html

Would you mind weighing in on the stream/creek labeled "Copper Slough" in the Google satellite imagery of Stonegate Village Apartments? Looks like this is a small body of water next to Kaufman Lake, likely not very deep, but hard to tell from a map.

What are your thoughts on this? Any knowledge on depth, the speed of the water, whether it's rocky etc.? TIA! :)

Link:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...224a5798e2fda5!8m2!3d40.1126776!4d-88.2866993

Copper slough is a water shed for the county as far as depth i have no clue it is however a more secluded area than Kaufman Lake. Also part of copper slough is a newer prarie restoration area which is a lot of taller grasses in some areas of it.

I've been asking myself the same question. The only answer I can think of is that they already know. However that doesn't work either because otherwise BC would have been charged with murder as well.......well no, ..unless they do not have enough evidence yet to prove it was BC who killed her.

So confusing.

I love seeing sniffer dogs at work. ( I don't know what you call them in the US)

They are just so clever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there legal precedent in not charging him with additional crimes at this time even if they have evidence against him? I would assume law enforcement would want to collect all possible evidence before turning it over to the justice department. Like what happens if they charge him with murder, and then find more evidence after the fact - can that evidence be used in the trial or does it open the door gor new charges or even appeals?

But you'd think they'd release a little more info about finding YZ if they have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

No worries,, I can relate. Once I went by the home of producer Bruce Beresford Redman, who killed his wife in Mexico. It is in my neighbourhood and on a dead end street. I was immediately hounded by reporters approaching my car, and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

If nothing is going on at BC's apartment, no crime tape etc, makes me lean to believing there was no crime scene there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214