Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand the layout correctly, the entry to the apartment (B2) is indoors. Probably not visible via drive by. I do want to know though! I pretty much want to know ANYTHING new at this point...frustrated.

To be honest, my gut tells me that YingYing very possibly was never inside BC's apartment. I kinda believe that was just some exaggerated bragging to his 'friend' that we cannot sleuth at this time. I thought, at one time, that I had heard or read that furnishings were among the items taken by LE during the search of his apartment, which may indicate they feel she was there, but later articles that I have seen only mention electronic devices, which, to me anyway, do not necessarily imply that YingYing was ever inside the apartment. JMO

To be honest, my gut tells me that YingYing very possibly was never inside BC's apartment. I kinda believe that was just some exaggerated bragging to his 'friend' that we cannot sleuth at this time. I thought, at one time, that I had heard or read that furnishings were among the items taken by LE during the search of his apartment, which may indicate they feel she was there, but later articles that I have seen only mention electronic devices, which, to me anyway, do not necessarily imply that YingYing was ever inside the apartment. JMO

I agree. I'll be surprised if it turns out that Yingying was ever in the apartment.

I agree. I'll be surprised if it turns out that Yingying was ever in the apartment.
This seems to be an interesting split between people. I initially didn’t believe YY was ever in his apt., but:

1) I now think LE wouldn’t likely have the level of certainty of her death they do, except by having a cadaver dog pick up the scent of death in the apt. — though it’s possible a cadaver dog only got the scent of death in his car and they had further evidence from his cellphone, and that was all sufficient. Anyone recall how many days LE was at the apt. investigating and taking stuff out?
I agree I don’t know how he got her in and out so unnoticed or why a neighbor (I think he may have only had one adjacent neighbor at time of the crime?) didn’t hear anything suspicious, so far as we know. Perplexing.

2) The info that she was in his apt. only came from secret conversation recordings of BC by the police. No doubt he said a lot of things on those tapes, yet her being in his apt. is one of the few tidbits police released — why would they choose to release that, if they didn’t feel they had evidence it was true?

I have a question and some suggestions.
If LE discover proof she was murdered are they likely to charge him immediately, rather than hold to charge as an add-on at his next court appearance.

Re suggestions, BC , IMO lived online.

Its like searching for a needle in a haystack I know but can we still not sleuth for more online clues that will identify him?

I know the possibilities of what he did to her are too numerous to mention.
There are 2 categories and they centre around whether he wanted her dead or alive.. did he in fact , like the game suggested, dart her on the neck immediately she brought her second leg into the car and closed the door and did her seat fall back immediately?

Was it a fatal dose or just sedation?

Apart from imagining what he may have done to her, is it not highly likely he would have recorded it and distributed any footage, recordings immediately.. to his buddies in whatever level of hell they existed, dark web.

Would it not have been a badge of honor of some description?

Can we search? Is there a way we can work together, list various places and look?

I fully realise it would be a highly unpleasant journey.
I would not be afraid of it or squeamish about it, however.. but because its such a vast area, maybe divide?I'm not even sure such a discussion is appropriate for a public forum?
But I dont see another way to go, yet

I'm hoping LE is exploring these avenues ... they probably are. I can understand, since the public is being kept in the dark about so many aspects of this case, wanting to pursue this line of investigation. I'm not brave enough to do so (and probably I don't have a strong enough stomach for it) ... plus, I would worry about "being followed IP-wise." People who would engage in kidnapping and drugging innocent people against their will are people I want to remain very far removed from. When I read about them being arrested and imprisoned THEMSELVES... then I'm brave enough to get close enough to read about it and celebrate!

I have a question and some suggestions.
If LE discover proof she was murdered are they likely to charge him immediately, rather than hold to charge as an add-on at his next court appearance.

Re suggestions, BC , IMO lived online.

Its like searching for a needle in a haystack I know but can we still not sleuth for more online clues that will identify him?

I know the possibilities of what he did to her are too numerous to mention.
There are 2 categories and they centre around whether he wanted her dead or alive.. did he in fact , like the game suggested, dart her on the neck immediately she brought her second leg into the car and closed the door and did her seat fall back immediately?

Was it a fatal dose or just sedation?

Apart from imagining what he may have done to her, is it not highly likely he would have recorded it and distributed any footage, recordings immediately.. to his buddies in whatever level of hell they existed, dark web.

Would it not have been a badge of honor of some description?

Can we search? Is there a way we can work together, list various places and look?

I fully realise it would be a highly unpleasant journey.
I would not be afraid of it or squeamish about it, however.. but because its such a vast area, maybe divide?I'm not even sure such a discussion is appropriate for a public forum?
But I dont see another way to go, yet

Be careful, there's a lot of viruses on the dark web.

The odds of him been a frequent user of the dark web are pretty slim IMO. To me hes a guy who had fantasies, obsessed to the point of wanting to experience them, teamed with mental psychopathology. I think his life was far less complicated and deep than some give him credit for

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

My understanding from a neighbor who wanted to buy certain items on the dark web is that it's very, very easy to get to. This is from someone in his 70s and not very tech-savvy.

I don't think you need a huge amount of complexity or skill to get there.

My understanding from a neighbor who wanted to buy certain items on the dark web is that it's very, very easy to get to. This is from someone in his 70s and not very tech-savvy.

I don't think you need a huge amount of complexity or skill to get there.
It is easy, just dont think it was his thing

The odds of him been a frequent user of the dark web are pretty slim IMO. To me hes a guy who had fantasies, obsessed to the point of wanting to experience them, teamed with mental psychopathology. I think his life was far less complicated and deep than some give him credit for

Absolutely agree 100%. Some here have made BC out to be almost some diabolical mastermind, but other than his academic credentials, where even there he quit, falling short of his plans, he doesn't impress me on any level. He seems like a boy with sadistic fantasies trapped in an adult body. I see no real motivation to conform to real world adult life from him. He seemed content to go to the gym and then go back home and play games and surf the web all day to me, (where he either was not savvy enough or concerned enough to attempt to cover his tracks), rather than get out and get a real job. He strikes me as very careless and cocky in his alleged abduction and probable murder of YingYing. Some people think the video of her getting into the car is the only thing that put him on LE's radar. I think if it had not been that, it would have been, and probably was other things as well. He seemed to be a little too eager to tell others, or at least one other, about his deeds, and when almost anyone else would have known they were being watched, he continued to freely implicate himself in a public place, closely surrounded by people he didn't know. I don't believe a lot of thought and planning went into getting rid of her after he killed her. I feel like he disposed of her body quickly and lazily, by just dumping her, and I think she probably will be found in time. I think he probably left a trail of evidence that all ties him directly to this crime, and I still believe, body or no body, this case should be a relatively easy conviction for any competent prosecutor. JMO

Absolutely agree 100%. Some here have made BC out to be almost some diabolical mastermind, but other than his academic credentials, he doesn't impress me on any level. He seems like a boy with sadistic fantasies trapped in an adult body. I see no real motivation to conform to real world adult life from him. He seemed content to go to the gym and then go back home and play games and surf the web all day to me, (where he either was not savvy enough or concerned enough to attempt to cover his tracks), rather than get out and get a real job. He strikes me as very careless and cocky in his alleged abduction and probable murder of YingYing. Some people think the video of her getting into the car is the only thing that put him on LE's radar. I think if it had not been that, it would have been, and probably was other things as well. He seemed to be a little too eager to tell others, or at least one other, about his deeds, and when almost anyone else would have known they were being watched, he continued to freely implicate himself in a public place, closely surrounded by people he didn't know. I don't believe a lot of thought and planning went into getting rid of her after he killed her. I feel like he disposed of her body quickly and lazily, by just dumping her, and I think she probably will be found in time. I think he probably left a trail of evidence that all ties him directly to this crime, and I still believe, body or no body, this case should be a relatively easy conviction for any competent prosecutor. JMO

Couldn't agree more. I, too, believe LE has enough to prosecute with or without a body.

Still hoping and praying they find YYZ soon.

Absolutely agree 100%. Some here have made BC out to be almost some diabolical mastermind, but other than his academic credentials, where even there he quit, falling short of his plans, he doesn't impress me on any level. He seems like a boy with sadistic fantasies trapped in an adult body. I see no real motivation to conform to real world adult life from him. He seemed content to go to the gym and then go back home and play games and surf the web all day to me, (where he either was not savvy enough or concerned enough to attempt to cover his tracks), rather than get out and get a real job. He strikes me as very careless and cocky in his alleged abduction and probable murder of YingYing. Some people think the video of her getting into the car is the only thing that put him on LE's radar. I think if it had not been that, it would have been, and probably was other things as well. He seemed to be a little too eager to tell others, or at least one other, about his deeds, and when almost anyone else would have known they were being watched, he continued to freely implicate himself in a public place, closely surrounded by people he didn't know. I don't believe a lot of thought and planning went into getting rid of her after he killed her. I feel like he disposed of her body quickly and lazily, by just dumping her, and I think she probably will be found in time. I think he probably left a trail of evidence that all ties him directly to this crime, and I still believe, body or no body, this case should be a relatively easy conviction for any competent prosecutor. JMO
Awesome summary Steve [emoji4]

Apropos diabolical mastermind, Akuma means devil.
His fetlife profile shows a graduation towards increasing levels of depravity.
I believe it is reasonable to continue searching and sleuthing.
LE have not charged him with murder.
They state they believe her to be dead but the have not specified whether her death is as a result of murder or whether it resulted from injuries she may have sustained in a possible attack or axillary features such as abandoning her while still alive in a place that is not conducive to sustaining life, whether out of deprivation of essentials for life, air water food, medical assistance etc..
They have NOT found her.
I am going to keep searching.
I respect others' decisions to wait and abandon search.
Think, he is captured and he has still witholds information despite both local police and FBI investigating case..probably countless interviews..
This guy is different.

Apropos diabolical mastermind, Akuma means devil.
His fetlife profile shows a graduation towards increasing levels of depravity.
I believe it is reasonable to continue searching and sleuthing.
LE have not charged him with murder.
They state they believe her to be dead but the have not specified whether her death is as a result of murder or whether it resulted from injuries she may have sustained in a possible attack or axillary features such as abandoning her while still alive in a place that is not conducive to sustaining life, whether out of deprivation of essentials for life, air water food, medical assistance etc..
They have NOT found her.
I am going to keep searching.
I respect others' decisions to wait and abandon search.
Think, he is captured and he has still witholds information despite both local police and FBI investigating case..probably countless interviews..
This guy is different.

I agree and have been thinking on these things too. IMO it's possible that her death may have been by accident, overdose of whatever he may of used to incapacitate her if he did, or just to rough during whatever he may have done to her. Anyone else notice the pic he used on his steam profile? He used that pic on his fetlife profile too. I believe the use of the name Akuma and this pic made him feel bullet proof and very powerful. This guy is a weak minded person who was probably bullied a lot as a kid and found his feelings of power in perversions. We don't know what his relationships were like family wise, but something planted this obsession with perverse sex and obvious hatred for women in his head and probably at a very young age. I hope that some serious digging into his psyche is eventually investigated and shared. IMO he has thought since he was arrested that the longer it takes to find YYZ the less evidence of the crimes he committed on her will be present. By now, if they ever find her remains, there is nothing left to prove exactly what he did do to her. I also think he's the type that would tell a cellmate everything if he is ever going to have one. He strikes me as the type who won't ever be able to keep his mouth shut and will spew it all once he gets convicted and sentenced and I think it will still be him feeling in control over YYZ and he will enjoy talking about it. In some sick way he probably still feels like he is in control over her and LE and society. He himself holds all the knowledge of YYZ and what happened to her and where she is.

I agree and have been thinking on these things too. IMO it's possible that her death may have been by accident, overdose of whatever he may of used to incapacitate her if he did, or just to rough during whatever he may have done to her. Anyone else notice the pic he used on his steam profile? He used that pic on his fetlife profile too. I believe the use of the name Akuma and this pic made him feel bullet proof and very powerful. This guy is a weak minded person who was probably bullied a lot as a kid and found his feelings of power in perversions. We don't know what his relationships were like family wise, but something planted this obsession with perverse sex and obvious hatred for women in his head and probably at a very young age. I hope that some serious digging into his psyche is eventually investigated and shared. IMO he has thought since he was arrested that the longer it takes to find YYZ the less evidence of the crimes he committed on her will be present. By now, if they ever find her remains, there is nothing left to prove exactly what he did do to her. I also think he's the type that would tell a cellmate everything if he is ever going to have one. He strikes me as the type who won't ever be able to keep his mouth shut and will spew it all once he gets convicted and sentenced and I think it will still be him feeling in control over YYZ and he will enjoy talking about it. In some sick way he probably still feels like he is in control over her and LE and society. He himself holds all the knowledge of YYZ and what happened to her and where she is.
He did receive training in martial arts.
Joint income published suggested he had very little income, he had none, in fact, just his wife's earnings.
Its a possible motive.
Also possible is that there were more than one victim, its possible he may be a suspect in other crimes against women in locality as well.

A huge amount hinges upon his known and to be discovered online contacts.

On his fetlife profile it listed groups he was a member of. A couple groups he listed were BDSM type groups that were in Champaign, like C.U.F.F.S and there were other groups from the area. I don't know if they were just online groups or if they actually meet in person. I wonder how much light the members of these groups might be able to shed on him and his participation in these kind of groups and if any other members was close to him. I am also wondering if through these groups he met someone or a group of people that may be part of some sick violent sex group or even a human trafficking ring. If they meet, where?

Has he any prior convictions? Been in jail before? If not it may come as a shock and he will be more ready to tell where ZZY is to receive a lesser sentence. If he has no prior will LE have taken a DNA swab to check other cases as well as this one? I agree he may talk in prison even before conviction, hopefully, or to his lawyer.

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting your discussion about Yingying. It makes my stomach turn when I think about this smart incredible young woman coming to the USA to experience all we have to offer and instead she runs into a horrible monster.

This is extremely hard for me to ask all of you but Websleuths is in trouble. You can read the details by CLICKING HERE

If you can spare a dollar or two to help out Websleuths I will be forever grateful. It's just one of those things where everything bad happens at once and I am out of options as far as money goes.

You can donate using www.paypal.com and use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

OR

You can use Google Wallet. The email to send the donation using Google Wallet is websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

However, only if you can afford to donate. Do not put any stress on your bank account for Websleuths sake. That's the last thing I want you to do.

Thank you for for your kindness.

Now back to your discussion about the murder of Yingying Zhang

Tricia Griffith

On his fetlife profile it listed groups he was a member of. A couple groups he listed were BDSM type groups that were in Champaign, like C.U.F.F.S and there were other groups from the area. I don't know if they were just online groups or if they actually meet in person. I wonder how much light the members of these groups might be able to shed on him and his participation in these kind of groups and if any other members was close to him. I am also wondering if through these groups he met someone or a group of people that may be part of some sick violent sex group or even a human trafficking ring. If they meet, where?
DREAMSCAPE With the assistance of google (dismissing references to cuffs/jewelry
and cuffs/torn rotator) I found CUFF Champaign Urbana Fet-something and they have meetings and used to have a current calendar. (Harder to find the info now....lots of things have been "scrubbed" since the arrest of BC.) This is from their website about a meeting in Urbana, Ill.
"URBANA, Illinois – It’s starting to get warm out there! Come celebrate the beginning of spring and send off the snow with some of our local kinksters! It’s going to be another great night with many old and new friends."
and
"However, since it will not be private this month, there will be vanilla patrons sharing the bar with us."
http://www.greatlakesden.net/cuffs-march-slosh/
Fetlife Event page https://************/events/430265
Good night y'all..."Vanilla" IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads