Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a list of where has been searched yet? Presumably 1) her apartment 2) his apartment 3) his car 4) any other cars or garages or lock ups/storage he has? 5) his gym ? 6) bodies of water ? 7) the Creek? 8) dumpsters and trash 9) anywhere else ? DWK?
Eta. I am reminded of a student who was murdered here in the uk and she was eventually found under the floorboards of her own place. Can't remember the name for now. BC would have had her apartment keys wouldn't he? And they have searched there right? Another missing young girl was found in an attic in her home previously searched by police .
No we do not.
But, if we can figure whether he habitually took his car to the gym as opposed to just taking it straight after the abduction. its possible he put her somewhere, still alive but within walking distance of his own place.
Thats a simple enough search as well as checking whether he had access to any unoccupied apartments during the quiet summer months, as well as checking whether he had any storage hired..
We have a likely narcissist.. see the description of his workouts.. no acknowledgement of anybody else in gym, just stared at himself in mirror while exercising..no social graces evident.. almost dour. No,there is not a link to that, it was a post here from somebody who used the same gym that he did.
Why did he t ake her?
He was broke.. they had v little to live on after bills.. really broke.. even coffees out would have been a luxury.
So he needed money or a job.. or a way of making a fast buck, but he stole a girl.. why? Its all speculation and hard to walk in his shoes because we are starved of info regarding his character.. just info on how he spent his time online, the gym and pretty much nothing else at all..
He needed money more than he needed another sexual exploit..
I feel like dropping away too, unless we can get something tangible to sleuth with fresh eyes.. But so much work has already been done on the threads here...
Maybe if we divided into 2 groups- one group on the ground that can actually look at stuff/- the other to continue exploring his online adventures, tracks etc?

No we do not.
But, if we can figure whether he habitually took his car to the gym as opposed to just taking it straight after the abduction. its possible he put her somewhere, still alive but within walking distance of his own place.
Thats a simple enough search as well as checking whether he had access to any unoccupied apartments during the quiet summer months, as well as checking whether he had any storage hired..
We have a likely narcissist.. see the description of his workouts.. no acknowledgement of anybody else in gym, just stared at himself in mirror while exercising..no social graces evident.. almost dour. No,there is not a link to that, it was a post here from somebody who used the same gym that he did.
Why did he t ake her?
He was broke.. they had v little to live on after bills.. really broke.. even coffees out would have been a luxury.
So he needed money or a job.. or a way of making a fast buck, but he stole a girl.. why? Its all speculation and hard to walk in his shoes because we are starved of info regarding his character.. just info on how he spent his time online, the gym and pretty much nothing else at all..
He needed money more than he needed another sexual exploit..
I feel like dropping away too, unless we can get something tangible to sleuth with fresh eyes.. But so much work has already been done on the threads here...
Maybe if we divided into 2 groups- one group on the ground that can actually look at stuff/- the other to continue exploring his online adventures, tracks etc?
Thank you all for the info. I wiil keep going through the threads. I am looking eventually for the search info search warrants etc and a case map of where has been searched. Hopefully her family and friends are liasing with LE regarding that. Its only been two months. It seems a bit early to stop following as I have only just started.

Thank you all for the info. I wiil keep going through the threads. I am looking eventually for the search info search warrants etc and a case map of where has been searched. Hopefully her family and friends are liasing with LE regarding that. Its only been two months. It seems a bit early to stop following as I have only just started.
Search warrants are online and in several posts here.. Get them from @FBI website. There is very little search info available.
taxis received an amber alert on the night she went missing..
Read through early posts, I went through some of them again past few days.. just checking whether any trail was worth a second look.
But he had 3 full days..
figure out motive based on his financial circumstances, motive based on his sexual proclivities, difficult to ascertain mental or emotional factors.. this guy could well be psychopathic, in which case he would not have needed a reason..

I started searching for him on a makey uppy email address.. his name with gmail and ymail.. needle in haystack, not sure whether his actual email is in his Linked_In a/c.. often find useful trails with the right email addy.?
Its a roller coaster of hope vs despair as every lead goes nowhere.. thats why I am trying to bring it back to ireducable minimum , the simplest things, the closest places.

If indeed he disposed of her in landfill or some other such impossible to search place, I imagine LE would have been in with cadaver dogs.. but theres no point in even trying if thats the case..
I like your theories about the UK girls being discovered so locally.

I never heard or saw it mentioned whether any money had been taken from her accounts after her disappearance or whether she had been carrying money to her apt viewing to pay a deposit.. never heard of any personal items missing with her, distinctive jewellery.. just the bag.. that was all..

Any mention of satanic cults?
I had a look.. brought me to rather heavy duty esoteric literatures.. I was using his name Akumo and his number 689 searching for any satanic/ psycho-spiritual number relevance.
I got bogged down..

Search warrants are online and in several posts here.. Get them from @FBI website. There is very little search info available.
taxis received an amber alert on the night she went missing..
Read through early posts, I went through some of them again past few days.. just checking whether any trail was worth a second look.
But he had 3 full days..
figure out motive based on his financial circumstances, motive based on his sexual proclivities, difficult to ascertain mental or emotional factors.. this guy could well be psychopathic, in which case he would not have needed a reason..

I started searching for him on a makey uppy email address.. his name with gmail and ymail.. needle in haystack, not sure whether his actual email is in his Linked_In a/c.. often find useful trails with the right email addy.?
Its a roller coaster of hope vs despair as every lead goes nowhere.. thats why I am trying to bring it back to ireducable minimum , the simplest things, the closest places.

If indeed he disposed of her in landfill or some other such impossible to search place, I imagine LE would have been in with cadaver dogs.. but theres no point in even trying if thats the case..
I like your theories about the UK girls being discovered so locally.

I never heard or saw it mentioned whether any money had been taken from her accounts after her disappearance or whether she had been carrying money to her apt viewing to pay a deposit.. never heard of any personal items missing with her, distinctive jewellery.. just the bag.. that was all..
That is a good point about a deposit and accounts. I bet he took that if it was in cash- presumably it would have been at least a month's rent and he was short of money. Did she have cash and valuables in the apartment too I wonder? TY for your response.

I am sure he would have taken any cash or valuables she had with her. I don't remember any mention of his going to her apartment. I believe it was his intention to sell her either as a sex slave or a human sacrifice.

I am sure he would have taken any cash or valuables she had with her. I don't remember any mention of his going to her apartment. I believe it was his intention to sell her either as a sex slave or a human sacrifice.

Its possible, but is there any evidence to that effect?
Body parts is a market too.. snuff movies is a possible market but not a screed of evidence apart from theories

From what I understand the pre trial is on Monday, I don't know much about the process - how likely are we to hear new revelations on Monday?

I believe I read in the newspaper that BC's attorney was asking for a delay in the actual start date for the trial. I doubt that much if anything will be revealed on Monday's pretrial.

[h=1]Kidnapped Chinese Scholar's Family Appeal to Trump: At Least Find Her Body[/h]http://thediplomat.com/2017/08/kidnapped-chinese-scholars-family-appeal-to-trump:at-least-find-her-body/

I feel just terrible for her family. However, I don't see how an order from Trump will find Yingying. It seems they are already doing all they can to locate her. What can a government official do that the FBI is not?

And just as we suspected, BC lawyer the Bruno law firm, filed a continuance today, with the trial date pushed back until February 27th 2018.

"U.S. Assistant District Attorney Freres also raised the possibility of seeking a superseding indictment — which would replace the original indictment with one that could potentially include additional charges and/or defendants — in the next 30-45 days."
It appears that there is likely more to come.

"U.S. Assistant District Attorney Freres also raised the possibility of seeking a superseding indictment — which would replace the original indictment with one that could potentially include additional charges and/or defendants — in the next 30-45 days."
It appears that there is likely more to come.
I like , but I wish they would just get on with finding her first , get on with the years of legal shuffling later.

So the little pathetic tiny evil man isn't even getting indicted for murder? Well, what the hell do they think happened if she was kidnapped and now isn't around any more? I guess I'd better just not say anything else or I'll just get in trouble. :gaah:

I posted this 2 posts ago, surprised you did not read it. Please tell me how you know he is not/will not be indicted for murder?

I posted this 2 posts ago, surprised you did not read it. Please tell me how you know he is not/will not be indicted for murder?

Anyone you can guess might be an additional defendant????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay