Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fireplace for the destruction of her personal stuff, not herself..
Though a fire in June probably rare enough..
Hot weather..
Ahhhh OK. That makes more sense. Except for the whole fire in June thought. Summers here can hit 110+, even winter doesn't get THAT cold.

Don't know what kind of washers/dryers they would have at the complex, but they are probably a standard size. To small to fit someone in, and most likely, she would be too heavy for a dryer's motor to make the tumbler spin.
i was thinking industrial size as it was laundry room for b block.. probably not.. just walking back everything..

Water analogies=the Chinese gentleman 's comparison to engineer opening a damn and her being there
Water analogie 2 the chip possibly having been removed because it got wet- though he could have drowned her in a bath...

those 2 are most recent..i'm trying to think like him and its extraordinarily difficult.. but his attitude is smug.. god-like.. controller.. benevolent despot.. he knew all the scripts.. but this was possibly big to him.. so he would have chosen the most outrageous, the most violent and the most depraved and cruel.. his party.. he controls a life.. power crazed, he may well have done something stupid.. like forgetting about the cctv cameras..
Going back to her 'being dead within 5 hours'.. did he shortchange himself by not enjoying her being alive for longer than 5 hrs?

If she was dead by 7pm.. and give or take 30 minutes to immobilise her.. and to tie her up, gag her etc.. he would have only had 4-4.5 hrs..
All very quick.. too quick.. did something go wrong?
Very soon after he was considering other victims..
How did he spend the remainder of that weekend?
When did he clean the car?
What else did he clean?
What cleaning chemicals did he use?
Did it leave traces?
what was he cleaning..?
sorry for headwreck..

Wouldn't someone have noticed an off odor in the apartment complex if he used the fireplace for disposal? JMO
Not if he was burning her belongings with logs or whatever the normal fuel is. If it were a gas fireplace I would say no . The body, I think possibly disposed of with chemicals or other means - in dumpster or a garage or storage unit. JMO

Not if he was burning her belongings with logs or whatever the normal fuel is. If it were a gas fireplace I would say no . The body, I think possibly disposed of with chemicals or other means - in dumpster or a garage or storage unit. JMO

If so why has LE stopped searching and inferred the body is not recoverable. Dumpster or storage unit is easily traceable and LE has searched landfills for weeks for other bodies.

If so why has LE stopped searching and inferred the body is not recoverable. Dumpster or storage unit is easily traceable and LE has searched landfills for weeks for other bodies.
We don't know the type of dumpster. If it were a recyclable dumpster then I would say yes because it gets sorted. If it were waste for landfill then it goes for biodegrading and producing methane and may not be easily retrieved.

I don't think they have stopped searching. In one of the Chinese articles from last week, Zhidong Wang said that they are still searching, but that the FBI now believes that the prospects of finding her are not good. They have been unable to develop any solid leads as to where she might be, and they now think that they won't find her unless Christensen talks, or somebody, through sheer luck, stumbles across something that leads to her.

We don't know the type of dumpster. If it were a recyclable dumpster then I would say yes because it gets sorted. If it were waste for landfill then it goes for biodegrading and producing methane and may not be easily retrieved.

But even so, in other cases they tracked where certain trash routes were dumped and searched, for quite a while. Something they havent done here, so I feel LE knows that aint the case. Its too common of a dump to not have looked into already.

I don't think they have stopped searching. In one of the Chinese articles from last week, Zhidong Wang said that they are still searching, but that the FBI now believes that the prospects of finding her are not good. They have been unable to develop any solid leads as to where she might be, and they now think that they won't find her unless Christensen talks, or somebody, through sheer luck, stumbles across something that leads to her.

bbm

That doesnt sound like they believe she is in a dump. Who hangs out in dumps to be able to stumble upon it?

bbm

That doesnt sound like they believe she is in a dump. Who hangs out in dumps to be able to stumble upon it?

They may have had tips at one time that suggested she was in a landfill and investigated them, but were unable to find anything and now believe she could be just about anywhere.

bbm

If she's buried in a cornfield, harvest may literally turn her up. If she's buried or left in the woods, hunters may find her.

The Jamison family was missing for years, and finally found by hunters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If she's buried in a cornfield, harvest may literally turn her up. If she's buried or left in the woods, hunters may find her.

Hoping and praying this is so, along with the rest of You!

Hoping and praying this is so, along with the rest of You!

I was thinking this about the harvest, too. Not sure how much more there is to go, but it is winding down and nothing so far......

I think he was probably smarter than that. He would have realized that harvesting would likely turn her up.

Saw the WCIA Report. Nothing much I didn't already know. Confirmed they searched Kaufman lake. Mentioned they have searched lakes around Champaign. My guess is they have been very quietly searching them all summer/fall.

Also said not one tip they received pointed them to Christensen -although they may be talking about the period before the 12-15th of June, and they could have received tips about the Saturn afterward. Wasn't clear.

Family is going back to China on Monday for now, but will return when the trial approaches, or if she is found before then. Going back because mom's health is not good and can't afford for her to be hospitalized here.

Investigators met met with the family and told them that they believed she was dead around the time they went to Salem to look for her. Mom still thinks she is alive. Heartbreaking

But even so, in other cases they tracked where certain trash routes were dumped and searched, for quite a while. Something they havent done here, so I feel LE knows that aint the case. Its too common of a dump to not have looked into already.
I don't want to be graphic but if the body was unrecognisable due to chemicals/destroying as previously discussed I cannot see them finding her in landfill (LF). Check the UK thread for Corrie Mckeague where just one cell of a LF took 12 weeks to search (8,000 tons approx one weeks waste) and now they are extending the boundaries to search for another 6 weeks. If LF were searched in Chambana, we certainly would know about it IMO. Why do you think they have discounted a dumpster?

Saw the WCIA Report. Nothing much I didn't already know. Confirmed they searched Kaufman lake. Mentioned they have searched lakes around Champaign. My guess is they have been very quietly searching them all summer/fall.

Also said not one tip they received pointed them to Christensen -although they may be talking about the period before the 12-15th of June, and they could have received tips about the Saturn afterward. Wasn't clear.

Family is going back to China on Monday for now, but will return when the trial approaches, or if she is found before then. Going back because mom's health is not good and can't afford for her to be hospitalized here.

Investigators met met with the family and told them that they believed she was dead around the time they went to Salem to look for her. Mom still thinks she is alive. Heartbreaking
Can you clarify the' time they went to Salem' bit please? am not sure what that refers to..

Was there anything at all new in the programme?

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/video/vanished-yingying-zhang_20171110040510/854816956

They also go into financials on what was spent on her case by uipd and where they searched. Does this mean FBI hasn't been searching or we just don't get that info?

A couple days ago I google mapped directions from stonegate apts to Clinton lake and was surprised at how close it is (even as a local). For some reason I can't get that particular area out of my head.....
And then there's Kickapoo as mentioned by a fellow sleuther...

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/video/vanished-yingying-zhang_20171110040510/854816956
'This journey is too long' quote from YY's b/f.

I took umbridge at the figures and costs of the search being included..it seemed very little for an International missing person's investigation..
somebody with a maths brain may wish to do the calculations.

programme provided no new information, nor did it describe the type of searches..whether lake was dredged or not..there is no good reason to omit details like this.

i thought it particularly sad that they return to China without their child's belongings, because mother needs in patient hospital treatment and cannot afford this in uSA- heart and kidney disease.

Sad reflection on USA that she could not have been taken care of under the circumstances..
YY's mother is young.
She believes YY is still alive.

I'm not a mother but I have heard said that mothers know things like this.

To this end and feeling some of the tragedy and loss I would now like to explore the possibility that YY may still be alive, to respect her mother.
This no doubt will be a futile journey because I did it before but lack the skills to track internet thoroughly so the journey was inadequate.
My skills have not become advanced in the interim.
does anybody know anybody who knows anybody who has the skills necessary.

To go ahead with this,
we need to assume that another person was involved.
That BC passed her to somebody else, possibly as part of a financial transaction.
He took her, immobilised her, possibly by drugging her, left her somewhere for somebody else to collect or passed her over immediately.
She was sold.
The searches would have to cover the possibility that she was sold dead as well as alive.
It would need to be International and cover every and each aspect of human trafficking for every imaginable purpose.

Christensen thinks he's smart now, but maybe he was less smart on the day he took her..
Maybe the phone was de chipped because he was bringing her to a secret location where she would be traded,its possible he would have been given those instructions by alleged 3rd party..

this kind of makes more sense of the timeline- the 5 hr timeline..
within 5 hrs she had been delivered.

We know nothing of bc's web activity, not really..I'm not sure his fetish interests would have brought him into contact with human traffickers, but perhaps he had another #hardcore site membership totally dealing with criminal perversions and activities.

If that was so. there should be money somewhere, waiting for him..
He had the confidence to call Brunos' following his first LE interview, or was it when car make had been identified/ Not sure I remember exactly.

Was he in expectation of receipt of the large sum of money he knew would be required in order to pay their fees at that point?
Money he never received..

I honestly dont think there is any other way to do this. Need net genius.

BC most definitely left tracks.
Its likely , I believe that he had more than one phone.Its equally likely he had time to destroy it before his arrest, By then he had been in contact with Brunos'..

For the part of me that believes she has died, I think the building, the old cement building is back on the table, bigtime.

I was thinking this about the harvest, too. Not sure how much more there is to go, but it is winding down and nothing so far......

I think he was probably smarter than that. He would have realized that harvesting would likely turn her up.
If he went a little further afield, there's still a lot of harvesting left to do west of you because of the rain we got. Also, hunting season is not yet really in full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member