Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My father is not lying, he’s been involved in the garbage business his whole life, he owned his own Garbage business at one point. And as far as the “tipster” who never called or looked in the dumpster to see what’s up, are you watching your neighbors every move? Absolutely not. When you see your neighbors car in the news about an alleged kidnapping, you think “hey maybe that duffel bag I thought nothing about, was something, but at the time meant nothing” I’m sure that’s the scenario here.

Let me first say to Chambana , I did not mean to call you or your father a liar, Just spitballing at this point. I just do find it odd that here at 5 months missing , this is the first we all have heard this LF development, ( One I find encouraging BtW ) I guess the FBI could possible keep this a secret ( since they have been pretty much with all information )
Now I'll touch on another point I was trying to make.
I live in a smaller town about 13 miles from Champaign. Champaign is home of course to the U of I and thousands of students in both dorms and off campus housing. Some of you might be surprised by this but all this makes Champaign very popular to what we fondly refer to as Dumpster Divers. Many students at the U of I are there on their parents money. As such the parents shell out good money to assure their kids are supplied with the things they need living away from home. Many of these students simply throw away these goods when they return home. It is not at all unusual to find TV's , computers, furniture etc in these dumpsters. At move out times many dumpsters in and around campus literally overflow with goodies. I personally found a functioning 40" flatscreen TV leaning against a dumpster. The apartments owners don't care because it saves them some money by not having to have as much hauled away.
With all that being said, my mindset on seeing someone throwing a large? duffle bag away would trigger my diving radar. To me, I would be thinking, HM, that's probably not normal household trash or it would be in a plastic garbage bag. To anyone that's never heard of this before, I'm sure it may seem strange, but people in this area ( and I'm sure many other college towns ) will know what I'm saying is true. I've been on campus the day after move out day, and you would be stunned by how many people I've seen doing this. Much of these goods were purchased new on moving in and here it is maybe 4 to six months later and these students are throwing away near new microwaves, TV's, futons, beds, etc etc.

Let me first say to Chambana , I did not mean to call you or your father a liar, Just spitballing at this point. I just do find it odd that here at 5 months missing , this is the first we all have heard this LF development, ( One I find encouraging BtW ) I guess the FBI could possible keep this a secret ( since they have been pretty much with all information )
I live in a smaller town about 13 miles from Champaign. Champaign is home of course to the U of I and thousands of students in both dorms and off campus housing. Some of you might be surprised by this but all this makes Champaign very popular to what we fondly refer to as Dumpster Divers. Many students at the U of I are there on their parents money. As such the parents shell out good money to assure their kids are supplied with the things they need living away from home. Many of these students simply throw away these goods when they return home. It is not at all unusual to find TV's , computers, furniture etc in these dumpsters. At move out times many dumpsters in and around campus literally overflow with goodies. I personally found a functioning 40" flatscreen TV leaning against a dumpster. The apartments owners don't care because it saves them some money by not having to have as much hauled away.
With all that being said, my mindset on seeing someone throwing a large? duffle bag away would trigger my diving radar. To me, I would be thinking, HM, that's probably not normal household trash or it would be in a plastic garbage bag. To anyone that's never heard of this before, I'm sure it may seem strange, but people in this area ( and I'm sure many other college towns ) will know what I'm saying is true. I've been on campus the day after move out day, and you would be stunned by how many people I've seen doing this. Much of these goods were purchased new on moving in and here it is maybe 4 to six months later and these students are throwing away near new microwaves, TV's, futons, beds, etc etc.
It's called "bin diving" here. They have shown skips on camera being filled then slowly emptied as people take stuff then filling up again as more rubbish is put in. I have done it too, I have to confess. However, seeing a duffle bag being thrown in a skip I would think of something horrible like a dead dog or dead cat and kittens so probably would not investigate that. :scream:

My father is not lying, he’s been involved in the garbage business his whole life, he owned his own Garbage business at one point. And as far as the “tipster” who never called or looked in the dumpster to see what’s up, are you watching your neighbors every move? Absolutely not. When you see your neighbors car in the news about an alleged kidnapping, you think “hey maybe that duffel bag I thought nothing about, was something, but at the time meant nothing” I’m sure that’s the scenario here.

I believe your dad completely.

what he is saying is right in line with a tip that investigators received back in June that I happen to have learned about

You mentioned in an earlier post that your dad didn't say whether or not it was dumped at stonegate or somewhere else. That makes me believe it even more, because the tip i know of mentioned a different location.

It's called "bin diving" here. They have shown skips on camera being filled then slowly emptied as people take stuff then filling up again as more rubbish is put in. I have done it too, I have to confess. However, seeing a duffle bag being thrown in a skip I would think of something horrible like a dead dog or dead cat and kittens so probably would not investigate that. :scream:
I would think it's something that got peed on by a cat and leave it alone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would think it's something that got peed on by a cat and leave it alone!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ewwww No stronger smell.
I know what they are saying though. I also live in a college town. End of semester, it's amazing all the things that don't make it home.

I believe your dad completely.

what he is saying is right in line with a tip that investigators received back in June that I happen to have learned about

You mentioned in an earlier post that your dad didn't say whether or not it was dumped at stonegate or somewhere else. That makes me believe it even more, because the tip i know of mentioned a different location.
Any chance of a link to a source for this info?

This is also done at large corporations. If we needed something, like a chair, and our department didn't want to pay for it, we'd go looking for stuff in the hallway. Anything left in the hallway was fair game, and everyone knew it.

Couple thoughts here. I also am a tad skeptical that there is a search of LF's . If for no other reason than I can't see how something that would require that amount of manpower, machinery and resources could be kept a secret. Landfills are pretty scarce here in central IL. I actually only kmow
of one.It's in Danville IL. About 40 miles west of Champaign.
And secondly , who is this tipster that saw BC throwing a duffle bag in a dumpster? If it was something that was noteworthy enough to recall , why would that person not have at least looked in the dumpster to see whats up? Or call the cops? Just strikes me as odd. Thoughts?
Students throw away tons of big stuff (and little) all the time, especially at the end of the semester, but it could be anytime (roommate issues, live in girlfriend problems, bad grades, etc). My aunt lives by the University of Chicago and is astounded by all the great stuff she gathers up at the end of each semester by the street or dumpsters. What are the chances that a sadistic serial killer is your neighbor? Is your first assumption about a married, nerdy, PhD student that you've seen all semester going to be, I bet there's a body in that duffel bag! Not if you're sane. Hindsight is 20/20.

Students throw away tons of big stuff (and little) all the time, especially at the end of the semester, but it could be anytime (roommate issues, live in girlfriend problems, bad grades, etc). My aunt lives by the University of Chicago and is astounded by all the great stuff she gathers up at the end of each semester by the street or dumpsters. What are the chances that a sadistic serial killer is your neighbor? Is your first assumption about a married, nerdy, PhD student that you've seen all semester going to be, I bet there's a body in that duffel bag! Not if you're sane. Hindsight is 20/20.
A police dispatcher would likely laugh and say solemnly, "Sir, on behalf of the university (or city) police force, we hereby make you a temporary policeman of our fine city for the next 20 minutes in order to assign you the task of jumping into that dumpster, unzipping that duffel bag, and reporting back if you find anything amiss."

re dumpster..
I have had a feeling for past 3 days we are gonna be getting a break soon..a big break..
this could be it.this could be it. but theres more questions to be answered , whether it is or not.
-what was his intention when he took her?
- his online contacts
- his online groups, not yet known, apart from fetlife which we can assume is already thoroughly investigated by lE?
-his movements after he kidnapped her?
- how soon he returned to his morning gym routine following the kidnapping
-whether he had done it before
-whether he had rented a garage in the apartment at Stonegate
-even though he could have immobilised her immediately when she entered the car , with a blow to head or some other way
-he must have stopped to pack her unconscious body ready to be carried into his apartment.
-did he use a large dufflebag for that or a large box and how large a box he would have required and whether his vehicle was capable of transporting such a large box as well as a passenger.
-I know we discussed the previous abduction attempt at the college that morning, guy wearing a security badge. I double checked the usic site and discovered that in the FAQ section they had not answered this question though it was asked.. so thats still on the table as a possibility.
-again, there is no guarantee that the bag contained YY, but may well have contained clothes he wore during his savagery
LE ha ve stated he planned it with meticulous detail-
- he had the free apartment for the weekend, wife/room-mate was away,
-he possibly had a security badge of some description
-he had a vehicle
-he had access to multiple depraved fantasies.
-we can assume, or not, he had a means of disposal planned?
the question is whether or not it was his intention to kill her ?
If it was, then he had a means of disposal figured out, which might include looking up various bin collections locations and dates and times in the area..
I do wonder what time of day or night he allegedly placed that bag in the trash?

Theres various trash collections, some are for recycling only, if a non recyclable object is placed in this bin it has potential to contaminate a load. This sends a load to quarantine.
This is process in my country in Europe.
A few years ago 16 cats disappeared from my sanctuary over a 12 hr period. Part of my investigation involved phoning all refuse collectors and that is what I was told by a bin collector that I know personally. He told me they would all have been notified as a matter of routine and it was no ordinary matter.
So there are recycling bins, rubbish bins and both are different.. I was unable to figure out whether the skip at Stonegate was for rubbish or recycling or the collection days when I searched earlier.
I note he favoured the book #American Psycho' in his like lists on one of his internet sites.
I read this book quite a long time ago.
It so fits with what is known of his personality.. a sadist.
Bearing in mind YY's mother still believes she is alive and is having dreams she is with her is, I think also worthy of consideration.
What, if anything is known of human trafficking?

Theres lots to be getting on with.. lets keep sleuthing..

http://www.weiaozhou.com/portal.php?mod=view&aid=8552
Chinese site which I translated badly, refers to trade in women and analyses his stuff, to an extent

[FONT=&#24494]Name, address, and all game long and consistent information provided by the FBI.[/FONT][FONT=&#24494]Game account of his recent columns inside play three games, "dark dungeon", "Higurashi When They Cry: ghosting", "rhythm dungeon."[/FONT][FONT=&#24494]"Dark Dungeon" is a hell full of dark color of the game, the screen is red blood in addition to pitch-black rocks.[/FONT][FONT=&#24494]In the "dark dungeon", the
Christensen played his own​
nickname "Akuma", in Japanese, the original intent of the word is "the devil."[/FONT]
[FONT=&#24494]Let's look at
christensen​
homepage cover picture of a boy holding a girl toward the endless depths of the whirlpool, it comes from a Japanese manga artist Junji Ito horror works "whirlpool."

[/FONT]

Wanna stress I DON’T think this new tweet, from a local central Illinois news outlet, has anything to do with the Zhang case, but don’t know for certain (just interesting that the FBI is involved):
@WCIA3 “JUST IN: Starting today, Decatur PD and the F.B.I. will be working together to recover potential evidence from Lake Decatur.”

Decatur is where BC is being held, about an hour from Champaign. It is probably a “local” case to Decatur, not up the road in Champaign, but does anyone know of recent FBI cases for Decatur? Imagine we'll get more info by the evening news, or one of the locals that posts here may know more.
[Decatur is my hometown so I'm interested either way.]

ETA: did find this news article, but doesn't really add much:
http://herald-review.com/news/local...cle_c713e5ee-0815-5ca3-9522-8bde5d2465bb.html

It's likely not related: http://www.wandtv.com/story/36829290/fbi-conducting-search-in-decatur

DECATUR, Ill. (WAND) - The FBI and Decatur police will be searching an area of Lake Decatur to recover evidence in a recent case.

Officials will search Ivy Hill Park and they plan for the investigation to go on though the week. Police say Ivy Hill Park will closed to the public. Police ask for the public's patience while they continue the investigation.

Police wouldn't release any additional information about the case.

According to a previous report on WAND-TV Decatur police were at Lake Decatur on Sept 14, searching for evidence in connection to the murder of 22-year-old Zachary Hubbartt.

Hubbartt was found dead inside a vacant home in the 1200 block of East Condit Street on Aug. 27.

Wanna stress I DON’T think this new tweet, from a local central Illinois news outlet, has anything to do with the Zhang case, but don’t know for certain (just interesting that the FBI is involved):
@WCIA3 “JUST IN: Starting today, Decatur PD and the F.B.I. will be working together to recover potential evidence from Lake Decatur.”

Decatur is where BC is being held, about an hour from Champaign. It is probably a “local” case to Decatur, not up the road in Champaign, but does anyone know of recent FBI cases for Decatur? Imagine we'll get more info by the evening news, or one of the locals that posts here may know more.
[Decatur is my hometown so I'm interested either way.]

ETA: did find this news article, but doesn't really add much:
http://herald-review.com/news/local...cle_c713e5ee-0815-5ca3-9522-8bde5d2465bb.html

It's likely not related: http://www.wandtv.com/story/36829290/fbi-conducting-search-in-decatur

DECATUR, Ill. (WAND) - The FBI and Decatur police will be searching an area of Lake Decatur to recover evidence in a recent case.

Officials will search Ivy Hill Park and they plan for the investigation to go on though the week. Police say Ivy Hill Park will closed to the public. Police ask for the public's patience while they continue the investigation.

Police wouldn't release any additional information about the case.

According to a previous report on WAND-TV Decatur police were at Lake Decatur on Sept 14, searching for evidence in connection to the murder of 22-year-old Zachary Hubbartt.

Hubbartt was found dead inside a vacant home in the 1200 block of East Condit Street on Aug. 27.
I am encouraged a bit by this. All the article mentions is that it is a local case. I also cannot see why the FBI would be involved in the other case mentioned. Here's hoping anyway. :praying:

not new..
https://everipedia.org/wiki/brendt-christensen/

Found while still searching for his bags... sad life I have..LOL

Wow. This actually confirms it was him that tried to pick up the woman earlier the same day while posing as a cop.

Also confirms he took YY back to his apartment and held her there against her will.

You don't have a sad life kitty but BC definitely does - sad and pathetic.

Re the previous post. I think Decatur lake could fit the timeline. 48.7 miles - an hour there and an hour back a half hour to look for a spot to hide the body. (Three hours that phone is off) With maybe hour and a half to two hours at the apartment then half an hour to an hour to clean up.. then maybe gym to shower dispose of clothes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member