Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On tape 11 cindy told FBI that her and lee snuck...

On tape 11 cindy told FBI that her and lee snuck out at 4am with media out front to go to her dads nursing home. She said media did NOT see them.

Did anyone catch the date this happened on? Are...

Found one of my old post......that's where it is....lol

I don't have a link and if anyone does please share. Does anybody recall Cindy and Lee saying they snook out at 4 am to see Cindy's father in the nursing home and no media followed them way back in the beginning of the case? I read it, but have no link..so I guess we can say rumor until the link is found regarding this incident.

Could it be connected to the incident that happen back in Sept?

Docs Part 2 thread, a discovery that was made during a search on near the Anthony home. In September a 46 year-old man searched this area and found nothing disturbed. The next day 4 young men found "a patch of grass that was covered by dirt and then a tire track that sunk in one spot." There was a rope sticking out of the ground with a stick on it; they started digging and there was another rope attached to a pipe of some sort. They couldn't get to the bottom of it before it got dark so they left and came back the next day. LE then told the boys that they found a bomb and not to contact the media, makes no sense.
Go to the link below and start on page 27:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

This has NEVER made sense to me. A bomb? Don't tell the media?

"Words that never were true. Spoken to help nobody but you.
Words with lies inside, But small enough to hide
til your playin was through. ah!"
The Monkees, "WORDS"

wow - flashback time!!! i remember this song. how appropriate for this case! (sorry to be off topic)

I was just watching MSNBC and they had a short piece on about the case. They talked about George and the reporter in Orlando said that investigators want to talk to Lee Anthony, but they won't be able to do that until next month because Lee is "out of town and unavailable."

So Lee is still out of town and LE is just going to wait around until it's convienant for Lee to talk to them? :waitasec:

Where the heck would he be for a month that would make him unavailable?

ETA. lol, I guess since next month is a week away it might not be that long.

If the comment about LA was removed from the article it would be more likely that it wasn't true or quoted incorrectly.

p.s. LA travels in his job which is to accompany athletes on tours, being gone for a month isn't unusual in that job.

I was just watching MSNBC and they had a short piece on about the case. They talked about George and the reporter in Orlando said that investigators want to talk to Lee Anthony, but they won't be able to do that until next month because Lee is "out of town and unavailable."

So Lee is still out of town and LE is just going to wait around until it's convienant for Lee to talk to them? :waitasec:

It seems to me this family is running scared. There is no way LE will wait for him.

I also don't buy he's away on business....only a couple hours away, can't make it home to see his father? I really fear he may have absconded.

If the comment about LA was removed from the article it would be more likely that it wasn't true or quoted incorrectly.

p.s. LA travels in his job which is to accompany athletes on tours, being gone for a month isn't unusual in that job.

Or, and I think this is the most likely scenario...he didn't have authority to speak for LA, who has his own attorney, so he asked them to pull it.

Athletes on tours? Do you have a link to that? I've heard so many different things re what he does. And I know BC said he was only in Tampa, which is pretty close and didn't mention him going anywhere else.

I wonder if Lee's absence had something to do with George's trip out of town?

"Words that never were true. Spoken to help nobody but you.
Words with lies inside, But small enough to hide
til your playin was through. ah!"
The Monkees, "WORDS"

wow - flashback time!!! i remember this song. how appropriate for this case! (sorry to be off topic)

I :blowkiss: love The Monkees. :crazy:

I've been quite for awhile now just still watching in utter shock at this most bizarre case.

I think the entire family is responsible for what happened to Casey. Casey's just the one that did the physical deed. I feel sorry for George Anthony, but for crying out loud, 'WAKE UP SIR". This family knew long ago that Casey was trouble. Lee was protecting her along with Cindy. Not sure if George caused obstruction of justice in this case but Cindy and Lee certainly did. Don't like the brother, Don't like the mother, and very little sympathy left for George.

Bury Caylee, put her to rest and let justice take it's course. I don't think their is hope for anyone in this family and the lack of relatives and friends who have come to support them speaks volumes, this was not your average "All American Family." Lots of dsyfunction, and it appears to me they were a family that wasn't liked much by anyone.

Frankly I am sick of the Anthony's and hope that Casey does get the electric chair despite her age and beauty. I'm afraid we haven't seen the last of the dramatics from the Anthony's complete with protestor brawls, cussing out the public and suicide attempts. All eyes on THEM. Truly narassistic and truly SICK. This case should be studied by Psych. students for an example on how to raise a Narassistic Sociopath. The Anthony's have the right forumla down to a science.

Anway that is my 2cents worth for today.

:dance::dance:

It seems to me this family is running scared. There is no way LE will wait for him.

I also don't buy he's away on business....only a couple hours away, can't make it home to see his father? I really fear he may have absconded.

:eek: Here we go again....

Why can't they just go to Tampa and meet with Lee if they want him to answer some tough questions? (I would love to know what tough questions they plan on asking the family as they mentioned on MSNBC. I heard that report, too. It sounds like LE is finally tired of the delays and ready to move forward on the case.)

You would think if he was "Oh so innocent as the pure driven snow"....eh. He would want to get the questioning behind him...... Can't anyone in this family have what is considered a NORMAL reaction to anything?

Sorry, but no. The more likely explanation is that he was quoted incorrectly or he didn't say it at all. Why would the news media care if he had "authority" to speak for LA? It's either a quote or it isn't and if it isn't you can ask for a retraction. You can't call the media and tell them you shouldn't have said something and ask them not to publish it. (Well you can, but they'd just laugh at you.)

Secondly, it was reported that LA went to see his father that first night when LE took him to the hospital and generally the hospital discourages visits in this circumstance for the first 24 hours because it agitates the patient.

Thirdly, no I don't have a link to LA's work history - I read that here, so yes, I suppose we do need to take it with a grain of salt. How does anyone know that LE is looking to interview him for anything, they haven't announced that. If he's in Tampa, then I imagine he's working - if they know he's in Tampa, I doubt that he's abscounded.

They cleaned and Vacuumed the car, threw some air freshener strip in it, removed evidence, and washed the clothes that were probably linked to the murder of their grandchild. The cover up started on July 15th, at the wrecking yard when they didn't IMMEDIATELY call LE. Would you move the car if you thought someone died in it? Here we have an ex-cop, and a nurse that both know what a dead body smells like, and they did nothing. I sware if Casey had 24 hours with Mommy and Daddy they would have covered this entire crime up for her and told everybody Caylee was adopted, because that's how demented they are!

Dazzlin-I completely agree with you, had the police not been called the Anthony's would have covered this crime and gone on to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by some nanny. Also didn't Cindy hand over the WRONG brush for DNA evidence? As things progressed I believe there was many things they did to divert the investigation along with conflicting statements. I say the whole family is guilty, only one did the physical crime.

I just watched WESH news at noon. Don't know if they'll repeat at half past the hour. I'm paraphrasing here. Wesh said they found out Lee has left town. They said Lee's attorney said Lee is out of town and just trying to cope with his father's situation. So is Lee working? Taking a vacay? Laying low? Hiding? Anyways, Wesh repeated that LA is going to be questioned, that his attorney made the comment about immunity, etc.

http://www.wesh.com/video/13678865/index.html

They cleaned and Vacuumed the car, threw some air freshener strip in it, removed evidence, and washed the clothes that were probably linked to the murder of their grandchild. The cover up started on July 15th, at the wrecking yard when they didn't IMMEDIATELY call LE. Would you move the car if you thought someone died in it? Here we have an ex-cop, and a nurse that both know what a dead body smells like, and they did nothing. I sware if Casey had 24 hours with Mommy and Daddy they would have covered this entire crime up for her and told everybody Caylee was adopted, because that's how demented they are!

Dazzlin-I completely agree with you, had the police not been called the Anthony's would have covered this crime and gone on to believe that Caylee was kidnapped by some nanny. Also didn't Cindy hand over the WRONG brush for DNA evidence? As things progressed I believe there was many things they did to divert the investigation along with conflicting statements. I say the whole family is guilty, only one did the physical crime.

From Wesh today...Luka thinks Lee may be charged....and Lee is working 18 hour days on parking for the super bowl??? I thought he managed athletes???

Luka said he fears his client may be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering.

Lee Anthony has also been under other family related stresses, his attorney said.

"He’s struggling with the grief of the death of his niece, he is struggling with the fact that his sister, who he is very close to, is in jail and facing life in prison," Luka said. "He is facing the fact that the economic situation in his house is not the best."

Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent.
Full article at
http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

"There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister, or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it," Luka said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members