Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I ordered a hard copy because my Kindle is old and I was afriad there might be pictures or something that I couldn't see (like there would be pictures that I hadn't seen before? yeah right!) It has shipped, but now I"m thinking I'm going to have to download it too. Anyone think I should wait? Or should I go for it and buy it twice?

I just found my e mail confirmation in my old e-mails (Barnes and Noble) and it says it will ship on 11-28!!!!!! I have been trying to e mail them for 2 days and just get automated responses. I am not waiting for 11-28; I'm sure I can buy it locally today. What a shock!!

I just found my e mail confirmation in my old e-mails (Barnes and Noble) and it says it will ship on 11-28!!!!!! I have been trying to e mail them for 2 days and just get automated responses. I am not waiting for 11-28; I'm sure I can buy it locally today. What a shock!!

I'm guessing the demand has far outstripped their capability to ship on time! And in the big picture - that's a good thing!

I ordered a hard copy because my Kindle is old and I was afriad there might be pictures or something that I couldn't see (like there would be pictures that I hadn't seen before? yeah right!) It has shipped, but now I"m thinking I'm going to have to download it too. Anyone think I should wait? Or should I go for it and buy it twice?

That's a tough one - depends on whether you can be satisfied with the spoiler thread until yours comes!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
HLN/Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
1 Time Warner Center New York, NY 10019

10:00 AM

HLN/JOY BEHAR SHOW

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
06:00 PM

BARNES & NOBLE
105 5th AVE @ 18th ST New York, NY 10003

Aww, widdle JB doesn't like the book (link to article posted in Current News):

"Having read several of the comments Mr. Ashton makes in his new book, I am both surprised and somewhat disappointed he has chosen to attack me on a personal level," Baez said. "Without going into specific detail, I will say only that many of his accusations are absolutely false."

Just downloaded from Audible.com--narrated by JA. Anyone who has a listening device, you can get it free by trying Audible. I love audiobooks and have been a member for years.

Going to start listening NOW!

WOW! Thanks! :great:
Whhheeeee Heeeee! On page for Jeff's book, someone posted about getting a trial for downloading Jeff's audio book, and they had done. Many on this thread said they couldn't afford, so posting it here. (see cancellation policy! - This is an EBay company I think?)

http://www.audible.com/t1/PBRP0328WS020409?source_code=AUDC6942CT050410

* Get your first 30 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one credit, plus a one-time bonus credit. In almost all cases, one credit equals one audiobook. After your 30 day trial, your membership will automatically renew each month for just $14.95, billed to the credit card you used when you registered with Audible. With your membership, you will receive one credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is up, you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. See the complete terms and policy applicable to Audible memberships.

I ordered my copy of this book before the 4th of September, Not sure of exact date. From Barnes and Noble. I haven't heard anything from them since a confirmation, then. Is anyone else in this situation? Have others been alerted that their book has shipped? Thanks.
I'm waiting for the arrival of my new Kindle...but in a moment of weakness I checked B and N and it's in stock as of today. It's killing me not to rush over there and pay 2x as much as the download. : (

WOW! Thanks! :great:
Whhheeeee Heeeee! On page for Jeff's book, someone posted about getting a trial for downloading Jeff's audio book, and they had done. Many on this thread said they couldn't afford, so posting it here. (see cancellation policy! - This is an EBay company I think?)

http://www.audible.com/t1/PBRP0328WS020409?source_code=AUDC6942CT050410

* Get your first 30 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one credit, plus a one-time bonus credit. In almost all cases, one credit equals one audiobook. After your 30 day trial, your membership will automatically renew each month for just $14.95, billed to the credit card you used when you registered with Audible. With your membership, you will receive one credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is up, you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. See the complete terms and policy applicable to Audible memberships.

I also signed up for the trial and downloaded the book and have been listening. (Audible is connected with Amazon.)

HLN/Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell
1 Time Warner Center New York, NY 10019

10:00 AM

HLN/JOY BEHAR SHOW

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
06:00 PM

BARNES & NOBLE
105 5th AVE @ 18th ST New York, NY 10003
I just may go tomorrow night!
If only to thank him...

I was thinking of bringing him a purple balloon.
Think I'm losing it (again).

I was thinking of bringing him a purple balloon.
Think I'm losing it (again).

I think that that is an EXCELLENT idea.......and I lost it reading your words. :laughcry: I hope you do it! Share with us when you do.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back