Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey I have one big question - where is Sleutherontheside? She says Jeff Ashton belongs to her!!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::waitasec:
Does MRS Ashton know about this?
Maybe SOTS is out, sleeping bag in hand, marking her spot on the sidewalk at one of Jeff's book-signing locations.

Say g'day for me too.
I think I'll make a blubbering fool of myself. I know the minute I see him, I'll just start to cry. The poor man won't know what to do. I have so much I want to say to him...hope I'll have the time. It's supposed to be crummy weather...could work in my favor.

Don't know if this has been posted before but I found this today:

By going through the publisher site that you can order a SIGNED copy for $26.99 and get 20% off by signing up for the Bookpert newsletter. If you are interested here is the link.

http://www.bookperk.com/offer/jeff-ashton

Too bad I had already pre-ordered my copy from Amazon and still awaiting it to arrive or I would have went with the above offer.

After watching Jeff Ashton last night and his telling JVM that KC wanted to say that George murdered and molested KC, it is just incredible, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, that George said what he said to Dr. Phil re "whether KC did it alone or had help". He still, still tries to protect her in some way. And Cindy lets it happen. She castrates him on Dr. Phil by saying I think George is hurt by the way he was treated at trial implying that is the reason for his saying he believes KC was involved.

Was involved. SHE OUT AND OUT KILLED HER CHILD in the afternoon like it was an errand.

This truly is beyond dysfunctional. To stay together and live this absolute lie is just incredible. I would have to drink to get through the day living a lie like this (even a scintilla of it). Just incredible.

I would have a world more of respect for them if they both said look we love our daughter even though we KNOW she did this and that is that. But to try and put this LIE infront of the world even after they KNEW and had meetings with Baez and the prosecution and denied it to both, yet they still say "she is sick".

Yes, she is sick and knows no bounds when implicating George; so why doesn't Cindy and George just say this and then they could at least live with the truth of the matter. They are still letting her rule their lives. Incredible.

Picked up the book yesterday while buying a gift at B&N. I'm on chapter four and so far the one thing, stated in the preface, that has stuck with me is the realization that Caylee's death was absent in the focus of the trial.
just my O

After watching Jeff Ashton last night and his telling JVM that KC wanted to say that George murdered and molested KC, it is just incredible, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE, that George said what he said to Dr. Phil re "whether KC did it alone or had help". He still, still tries to protect her in some way. And Cindy lets it happen. She castrates him on Dr. Phil by saying I think George is hurt by the way he was treated at trial implying that is the reason for his saying he believes KC was involved.

Was involved. SHE OUT AND OUT KILLED HER CHILD in the afternoon like it was an errand.

This truly is beyond dysfunctional. To stay together and live this absolute lie is just incredible. I would have to drink to get through the day living a lie like this (even a scintilla of it). Just incredible.

I would have a world more of respect for them if they both said look we love our daughter even though we KNOW she did this and that is that. But to try and put this LIE infront of the world even after they KNEW and had meetings with Baez and the prosecution and denied it to both, yet they still say "she is sick".

Yes, she is sick and knows no bounds when implicating George; so why doesn't Cindy and George just say this and then they could at least live with the truth of the matter. They are still letting her rule their lives. Incredible.

So in regard to this, here is what I am wondering now. Remember that Amy Singer who had her team scour the web to get a sense and the pulse of what the public felt about this murder. And from what I read, SINGER advised JB and DT Team that THE PUBLIC DID NOT LIKE GEORGE and GEORGE WOULD BE A GOOD PERSON TO INVOLVE IN THE MURDER, that the folks who followed this case did not like George, so advised DT/JB to BLAME GEORGE.

So then, in light of that, WHO exactly decided to blame George??? Casey (who I completely believe is evil enough to say on her own exactly what Ashton said she said, George killed Caylee while molesting her), or was it SUGGESTED TO CASEY by the results of this Singer woman's "findings"?? do you see what I am saying? any thoughts?

I have NO DOUBT Casey would say this about her Father, but what about what that Singer woman and her minions were doing out on the internet and tons of website and reading blogs and posters??

IMO, MOO, etc.

I have always thought she blamed her father because he testified before the grand jury and that led to her arrest. I think she accused him of abuse simply because she was so angry and thought she could get away with murder if GA had not testified. Revenge.

I think I'll make a blubbering fool of myself. I know the minute I see him, I'll just start to cry. The poor man won't know what to do. I have so much I want to say to him...hope I'll have the time. It's supposed to be crummy weather...could work in my favor.

Hi RR0004 - I'm going too.. Its raining badly here and the tunnel traffic will stink at this hour and added rain, but I'm determined to get there. I'm usually pretty chatty, but I think I'll get emotional too and clam up. I have a small gift, smile and big thank you for JA. I'll look for a purple balloon, you look for a purple gift bag.

p.s. Jerky Amazon has yet to deliver my pre order book...I will never do that again.

So in regard to this, here is what I am wondering now. Remember that Amy Singer who had her team scour the web to get a sense and the pulse of what the public felt about this murder. And from what I read, SINGER advised JB and DT Team that THE PUBLIC DID NOT LIKE GEORGE and GEORGE WOULD BE A GOOD PERSON TO INVOLVE IN THE MURDER, that the folks who followed this case did not like George, so advised DT/JB to BLAME GEORGE.

So then, in light of that, WHO exactly decided to blame George??? Casey (who I completely believe is evil enough to say on her own exactly what Ashton said she said, George killed Caylee while molesting her), or was it SUGGESTED TO CASEY by the results of this Singer woman's "findings"?? do you see what I am saying? any thoughts?

I have NO DOUBT Casey would say this about her Father, but what about what that Singer woman and her minions were doing out on the internet and tons of website and reading blogs and posters??

IMO, MOO, etc.

No kc and she gets lower case, came up with this all on her sociopathic own. Singer was there to help the defense with their witnesses and who they were attacking. I am sure they did it on Cindy also. But it was fairly common knowledge that George was going to be a fall guy. He was a fall guy within the family, why not outside of it. KC hated him from the get and she made that clear. Just because she was nice to him in the visitations does not mean that it was heartfelt. KC started this in jail if you remember her letters. She hears something and adapts. it.

As far as KC being an impressive liar, I have to disagree with Ashton on that. I think that girl is as transparent as glass. She comes up with the lies but when you look at how bad they are, one would think they are dealing with someone with below average IQ. It took Melich not even a day to prove the lies. So I don't understand Ashton saying she was this good at it. She was not.

I picked up my book at lunch. 30% off at Target. There were only 2 copies left after I got mine. I think I know almost all the BOMBSHELL's in the book now, but I still must support Jeff Ashton! I hope he makes a fortune on these books. hehe! that will really fry FCA and the A's. :great:

I have always thought she blamed her father because he testified before the grand jury and that led to her arrest. I think she accused him of abuse simply because she was so angry and thought she could get away with murder if GA had not testified. Revenge.

She doesn't hold a grudge does she? FCA is doing him a favor really by staying out of his life, not that he wants her in it.

I went to see JA in NYC tonight...He is a very nice man, tall too, and has a wonderful smile. I'm glad I could go to say thank you and shake his hand.

I got there very late, just before 7 pm, and he was getting ready to leave. There were not a lot of people, so I was able to speak with him for just a few minutes. I mentioned that I had not received my book yet, but that many people on websleuths had, and they relayed it was an excellent book, and it helped them deal with this very sad situation. He was happy to hear that, and said that's why he wrote the book. I had a list of about 20 questions, but since I did not want to hold him up, here is what I was able to ask about:

* Did he recall LA ever saying to OCA "is this like the last time" - he said no, and thought he heard something like that - but it was about GA and one of his jobs (the urban myth continues).

* What did LE mean when they said about LA, "Lee knows what he has done" He did not recall that either (strike 2 for me). He said something like LE didn't think he did anything early on and wondered why they said that too...

* Did he think the duct tape was a message to GA - he said no, she's just lazy.

* What was it like to be near her - he said she was very involved with her DT, but said she acted differently when the cameras were on and the jury was present. He recalled a time when she really showed her anger - it was when he was qualifying the Death Penalty, and he was stating how the SA believed Caylee was murdered by OCA (we saw the fisties with AL, and her say "make him stop").

I asked him how his first signing went and he seemed happy. He said the next one is in Orlando and he expects it to be big, because...it's in Orlando. I hope if you are in that area you can go - he was worth the 2 hour traffic jam and heavy rain.

Hi RR0004 - I'm going too.. Its raining badly here and the tunnel traffic will stink at this hour and added rain, but I'm determined to get there. I'm usually pretty chatty, but I think I'll get emotional too and clam up. I have a small gift, smile and big thank you for JA. I'll look for a purple balloon, you look for a purple gift bag.

p.s. Jerky Amazon has yet to deliver my pre order book...I will never do that again.
Did you go?

I went to see JA in NYC tonight...He is a very nice man, tall too, and has a wonderful smile. I'm glad I could go to say thank you and shake his hand.

I got there very late, just a few minutes before 7 pm, and he was getting ready to leave. There were not a lot of people, so I was able to speak with him for just a few minutes. I mentioned that I had not received my book yet, but that many people on websleuths had, and they relayed it was an excellent book, and it helped them deal with this very sad situation. He was happy to hear that, and said that's why he wrote the book. I had a list of about 20 questions, but since I did not want to hold him up, here is what I was able to ask about:

* Did he recall LA ever saying to OCA "is this like the last time" - he said no, and thought he heard something like that - but it was about GA and one of his jobs (the urban myth continues).

* What did LE mean when they said about LA, "Lee knows what he has done" He did not recall that either (strike 2 for me). He said something like LE didn't think he did anything early on and wondered why they said that too...

* Did he think the duct tape was a message to GA - he said no, she's just lazy.

* What was it like to be near her - he said she was very involved with her DT. But he said she acted differently when the cameras were on and the jury was present. He recalled the one time when she really showed her anger - it was when he was qualifying the Death Penalty, and he was stating how the SA believed Caylee was murdered by OCA (we saw the fist with AL, and her make it stop).

I asked him how his first signing went and he seemed happy. He said the next one is in Orlando and he expects it to be big, because...it's in Orlando. I hope if you are in that area you can go - he was worth the 2 hour traffic jam and heavy rain.
I missed you???
He's a cutie...glad you asked about Lee 'cause I ran out of time and really wanted to know the answer to that. Maybe he should have been reading here all along. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15
Back