Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GAH!!!!!!!!
iT'S HERE :):):):)
Off to read!
can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!

checked my kindle, nothing as of midnight eastern/10pm here. dang it. hope it shows up at midnight/my time. guess I'm off to read the spoilers because I Cannot Wait Any Longer

Got it on my Kindle. Bought it partly to support our Ashton and also because I'm curious. I've read only a few pages and already I'm heartbroken all over again.

midnight here, so it's Nov 15 and ... bummer, nothing :(

will continue w/ Girls Like Us - Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon - and the Journey of a Generation

wondering what's up w/ kindle, tonight of all nights

Hi there Wonders,
As I will have two copies I would be more than happy to give one to you.
Just let me know.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I think you are a sweet & wonderful person, thank you for offering up your second copy even if no one will take you up on it. I completely agree with your later post that we might share our books back and forth once we're done reading them. :hug:

No offence meant to you lowens but how does anything get done around your parts if no-one can ever make a decision:banghead::banghead:

:floorlaugh: aint that iornic abnout the library, I laughed too

So - wftv has a spoiler out if anyone cares to check the current news or the spoiler thread. Hold on to your hat and your heart...it's gonna be a bumpy ride....

I dont know if I can even begin it....I had it on my kindle when I woke up and already I dont know if I'd prefer just reading here.

Got it on my Kindle. Bought it partly to support our Ashton and also because I'm curious. I've read only a few pages and already I'm heartbroken all over again.

good on you making it a few pages in, I got as far as the dedication and burst into tears, then the very first words about waiting for a verdict in any trial got me the same sick horrible feeling I had that day. I put it down and came here instead. I just dont know if I can do it. I had NO idea how healed over I was, and now I see just how shallow the scab on the wound is.

midnight here, so it's Nov 15 and ... bummer, nothing :(

will continue w/ Girls Like Us - Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Carly Simon - and the Journey of a Generation

wondering what's up w/ kindle, tonight of all nights

where are you at, honey? hopefully it will show up by the time you wake, it didnt come for me at midnight (believe me, I was checking) but it was there when I woke. :hug:

So - wftv has a spoiler out if anyone cares to check the current news or the spoiler thread. Hold on to your hat and your heart...it's gonna be a bumpy ride....

Before I read any spoilers or anything I am going to wait and get my book and read through the whole thing first, which if by this weekend, should be pretty quickly. I am the type who likes to read things and make my own opinion without getting swayed by others' opinions, THEN i will come back and read the Ashton threads and see what everyone else is saying.

Not to say I won't take a peek or two, but I want to read the whole thing myself before I hear what others are saying about it. I just like to be surprised by what all he is going to write about, because I don't have an exact idea, except this supposed psychological review of FCA.

Have Fun Reading Everyone!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

TODAY show right now. Speaking of trial and then supposed to be JA.

Well, that wasn't too much. I hope there is a lot more in the book.
Matt asked JA if he could ask FCA just one question. what would that be and JA said he would ask what Bella Vita meant. He said among other things that the coddled jury had a different view of what reasonable doubt meant and nothing the PT could have said differently would have made a difference. (my words)

I hope when JA announced his book, it rescinded every offer JB was working on. You only get to tell the truth once, and JA beat them to the punch. Who would pay JB top dollar once the MSM knew that JA would relay what really happened? JA started baking his gigantic thwart cake four months ago, and JB was just handled a gigantic piece of it on November 14th.

Just downloaded from Audible.com--narrated by JA. Anyone who has a listening device, you can get it free by trying Audible. I love audiobooks and have been a member for years.

Going to start listening NOW!

:great::great:

It was :great: to see Mr. Ashton on the Today Show !

Wishing him success with his book and tour !

:great::great:

I ordered my copy of this book before the 4th of September, Not sure of exact date. From Barnes and Noble. I haven't heard anything from them since a confirmation, then. Is anyone else in this situation? Have others been alerted that their book has shipped? Thanks.

Just downloaded from Audible.com--narrated by JA. Anyone who has a listening device, you can get it free by trying Audible. I love audiobooks and have been a member for years.

Going to start listening NOW!

You are a legend! Thank you so much, I'm listening now too! :)

I ordered my copy of this book before the 4th of September, Not sure of exact date. From Barnes and Noble. I haven't heard anything from them since a confirmation, then. Is anyone else in this situation? Have others been alerted that their book has shipped? Thanks.

I ordered one of my books at the same time thru B&N, I also received a confirmation email.
Still no email to indicate my book has shipped. Will post as soon as I get an alert.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

What did JA say on the Today show? Do we have a thread for it somewhere?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover
Back