Imperfect Justice-Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Ashton posted on his official Facebook page that FCA's picture will be on the cover of the book. He did not want this to happen according to him but it was the "publishers call." UGH! He said the only thing he controls is what is written in the book. I hope the publisher changes his/her mind. Until then, I will get my duct tape ready to make my own book cover.

saying it again- K I N D L E:crazy:

(just bein' silly - but no cover art to screw it up, unless you want to see it...)

Jeff Ashton posted on his official Facebook page that FCA's picture will be on the cover of the book. He did not want this to happen according to him but it was the "publishers call." UGH! He said the only thing he controls is what is written in the book. I hope the publisher changes his/her mind. Until then, I will get my duct tape ready to make my own book cover.

I don't think FCA will be happy about the choice of pictures they used.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314733277&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XGlzNQN-L.@@AMEPARAM@@51XGlzNQN-L[/ame]

IMO

I'm stalling MissJames! My daughter gave me the big lecture on Sunday last - and I'm sold - but just for the sake of "old times" asked her what would happen to it if I dropped it in the bathtub....She doesn't get to be immediately right all the time....not right off anyhow...:floorlaugh:

They make waterproof cases. :woohoo:

saying it again- K I N D L E:crazy:

(just bein' silly - but no cover art to screw it up, unless you want to see it...)

Or a paper bag book cover like we used to make for school! No seriously I'm getting myself a Kindle for Christmas. Unless Kris Kringle brings me a Kindle.

My 15 year old hates book covers. Everytime she gets a hardback book she immediately removes the cover. Guess I'll do the same.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=190526897679769&id=167094923356300

Ooh I "liked" his page. Wonder when he'll get a twitter!

You are missing out ,girlfriend! See a book mentioned on a show and download it instantly ,and start reading. Slips into your purse and goes anywhere. No clutter of books all over the house. Many are FREE. It's a whole different world.My husband said they should have GIVEN me my Kindle because I buy so many books.
The Nook is in color ,is a touch pad ,unlike Kindle ,and has a lot more internet functions.
Both the Kindle and the Nook have free apps for computers ,phones and Ipads.

I love it!

But I bought the hardback of JA's book to go on the bookshelf when I'm done.

Not really the place to ask you but I will anyhow. Does it cost as much to download a book to kindle as it does to buy it at a book store like Chapters which we have here?

My 15 year old hates book covers. Everytime she gets a hardback book she immediately removes the cover. Guess I'll do the same.

Have a look, Strawberry, it's not too bad - I just had a peek - his picture is predominant on the cover and the publisher has used four shots of FCA across the top in that horrendous green blouse that matched Andrea Lyon(s) - Too funny!

Hi all. Haven't been here in awhile. My hearts just not in it much anymore. I can't stomach the talking heads, if they are even talking about the "offender" anymore. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY JEFF ASHTON'S BOOK. I just wanted to say that I am so happy he pre-empted Miss Amphony's book, JB's book, CM's book, AF's book, GA's book, CA's book and any other ..... errrr person.... from the the defense. I would love a book written by "our" Yuri...but guess he can't as he is still an employee with the Sheriff's office......I bet he could tell some tales of stuff they suspected, investigated, etc. that never made it into evidence or the trial discovery.
Hope everybody here at WS is doing well. I've been reading, reading and reading just trying to fill the hole left in my heart after the mis...trial. I had a huge time-hole to fill after 3 years of steady Anthonyworld.

So glad to see you back, and I know exactly what you mean. Hugs and love to you!!!!

Have a look, Strawberry, it's not too bad - I just had a peek - his picture is predominant on the cover and the publisher has used four shots of FCA across the top in that horrendous green blouse that matched Andrea Lyon(s) - Too funny!

I saw it upthread. And HHJP is on it so maybe I'll keep it. Til my DD takes it off.

Not really the place to ask you but I will anyhow. Does it cost as much to download a book to kindle as it does to buy it at a book store like Chapters which we have here?

depends of what they've negotiated with publisher (there was quite a bit of brouhaha about that awhile back) but typically in th $10-$12 U.S. range -aybe more depending on the deal. Lot's of cheaper, older books and a TON of public domain titles that are F R E E or like 99 cents

If they had to use her picture, I'm pleased as punch they chose that one!

Certainly Casey would be proud that photo of her "gorgeousness" is plastered all over the bookstores, right? Right? :giggle:

That's what I thought when I saw the pictures. The green pirate shirt will live on in bookstores near you.

JB has probably received a hundred text messages from her telling him to make it stop.

IMO

depends of what they've negotiated with publisher (there was quite a bit of brouhaha about that awhile back) but typically in th $10-$12 U.S. range -aybe more depending on the deal. Lot's of cheaper, older books and a TON of public domain titles that are F R E E or like 99 cents

Thank you! I was trying to see the advantage....:loser:

You are missing out ,girlfriend! See a book mentioned on a show and download it instantly ,and start reading. Slips into your purse and goes anywhere. No clutter of books all over the house. Many are FREE. It's a whole different world.My husband said they should have GIVEN me my Kindle because I buy so many books.
The Nook is in color ,is a touch pad ,unlike Kindle ,and has a lot more internet functions.
Both the Kindle and the Nook have free apps for computers ,phones and Ipads.

I love it!

But I bought the hardback of JA's book to go on the bookshelf when I'm done.

Bought the book as well but have been in a long debate about a kindle. Now, only thing left is decision between the kindle and the nook. Decisions !! :waitasec:

On JA's FV he stated he would have prefered not to have CA on the cover but that was the publisher's call.

That's what I thought when I saw the pictures. The green pirate shirt will live on in bookstores near you.

JB has probably received a hundred text messages from her telling him to make it stop.

IMO

oh, I hope so.

Bought the book as well but have been in a long debate about a kindle. Now, only thing left is decision between the kindle and the nook. Decisions !! :waitasec:

The Nook? :waitasec:

I'm still at considering IPAD2 or The BB PAD...what is a Nook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi