Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to stop following this case pretty early on because the speculation and wild theories were out of control and no real information was coming out from LE for quite awhile. So I am kind of out of the loop on this. But can anyone explain what is the credibility level of "murder sheet podcast" I keep seeing people commenting about "murder sheet found this" or "murder sheet podcast said this" etc. Even news articles are citing murder sheet podcast AS THEIR SOURCE of information.

And I read somewhere that murder sheet podcast said TK was going to be arrested in this case however that seems to be incorrect so far and RA is a complete unknown to us. I guess my question is....has murder sheet podcast uncovered any information that is not available to every member of the general public because I easily found all the same info they have reported about Kegan Klines interviews and arrest warrant etc just using Google as a layman, from official sources. What makes them "special" and why are even NEWS articles using a podcast as their source? Instead of LE?

So they searched his house and towed one vehicle a week before they arrested him? Then let him and assuming his family return to the home? And I assume the couple has two vehicles but LE only took “his”, as if he wouldn’t ever drive his spouses car? Weird.
My hunch is they probably were watching him very closely, probably both physical & digital survellience, to see what he did or said that week. I think giving him that window was probably very intentional, to see if he did anything incriminating.

edit to add: re the cars, when my horrible dad was arrested for CSAM, they raided the house & left my mom's computer, tablet, etc. The warrant said they could collect all digital devices, & yet they didn't want these, they knew completely that my mom's stuff wasn't relevant, & I imagine that's the case here with the cars too.

Imo the tip line has been left open to capture everyone from Allen’s past….they will all be coming out now

It cannot be that a 45 year old man got up one day and decided to murder 2 kids and then just carried on with his life like nothing had happened

He must have a past
Yes worryingly I suspect your right :(

The brazen way he could hold his nerve around town knowing he was in that video...with audio......

That's a seasoned bad bad dude.

Imo the tip line has been left open to capture everyone from Allen’s past….they will all be coming out now

It cannot be that a 45 year old man got up one day and decided to murder 2 kids and then just carried on with his life like nothing had happened

He must have a past
This is a big question for me--why have we not heard from anyone from Peru or elsewhere? I definitely understand the residents of Delphi keeping a closed circle, but I'm surprised nothing has come out about his life before. I'm curious to learn what jobs he's had, if there's anything involved that had him travelling a lot. I've wondered if LE asked people to keep quiet? (or if they can even ask that)

Last edited:
RA is 50 today, so he was 45 back when this happened, which is 31 yrs diff. My Kevin McCarthy crush was a 32 yr difference, so it can happen, and keep in mind I was ten, not even a teenager yet. I don't find RA repulsive looking. I find him to be a nice looking man if I didn't know about what horrible things he's being accused of. Then again, they didn't go out there to meet RA. The catfisher, 'anthony_shots', said he'd be there and likely who they expected to meet up with. They were just fooled and came face to face with their murderer instead.

All MOO.
Yes something interesting that stands out to me...is think it was DC or TL said he may look younger than what he is.....(which he does) and he may be likely a combination of the 2 sketches....which IMO he really is.

So they searched his house and towed one vehicle a week before they arrested him? Then let him and assuming his family return to the home? And I assume the couple has two vehicles but LE only took “his”, as if he wouldn’t ever drive his spouses car? Weird.
It may have been in that one week (after they towed his vehicle) that LE found the evidence they needed to arrest him.

Wow on Prosecutor M saying there is going to be a public hearing on whether or not documents will remain sealed, (eta, snip, see following comment on my possible misinterpretation of the term “public hearing”)

Prosecutor M says “It is unusual, we don’t do it very often in all the cases that we handle here in Carroll County. We did it in this case because the investigation is still open....”

Last edited:
View attachment 377072

Guess he is a short one after all.
Wonder if he manipulated his height to evade capture.
In some of the more recent photos (mug shot, license, pic with wife at bar), his eyes look swollen and bulging - like someone with Graves Disease (hyperactive thyroid) and his face looks "moon shaped" and swollen - like someone who has taken Prednisone for an extended period, perhaps for some kind of autoimmune disease.

In some of the more recent photos (mug shot, license, pic with wife at bar), his eyes look swollen and bulging - like someone with Graves Disease (hyperactive thyroid) and his face looks "moon shaped" and swollen - like someone who has taken Prednisone for an extended period, perhaps for some kind of autoimmune disease.
I was thinking the same thing

A piece of jewelry that could tie you to 2 murders would be an odd (and stupid) thing to take, just to bury it, IMHO. You'd think someone taking a souvenir would want to look at it. Or maybe he places his lawn chair over that spot when he sat outside smoking and drinking beer as one poster here posted with a link (which I don't have at the moment). Souvenirs are really not a very smart thing to take as they can easily implicate you, or stack things against you when found.
I was watching an episode of Dateline? or maybe 2020 the other night. In the end the suspect in the case was ultimately arrested after LE searched a burn pit years after the murder and found a very small metal clip that holds a bra strap. It was identified as belonging to the bra that the victim wore. One of the clips on her bra was missing. There was other evidence as well (a piece of jewelry), but sometimes it just takes something small to break a case wide open.

Does anyone want to chime in with their opinions about why RA's vehicle was towed away?

To me, it is very possible that they have evidence that he was stalking or trying to interface with young girls. Was he cruising certain places like the bridge or other places where kids might be? He would have been possibly been doing any of those actions in his car. The why now of another perp ratting him out or leading to evidence is compelling. But maybe he was starting to become active again and the MO looked like what happened to these girls. Not sure. But, those are my thoughts. If I lived in that area, I would sure as heck be aware of any man or car that seemed to be cruising or near young folks in less traveled areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz