Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN
@HLNTV

#DelphiMurders HLN EXCLUSIVE: Carrol County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says before the arrest of Richard Allen, Leazenby "interacted" with Allen in the CVS where Allen worked and found him to be "very, very helpful."
@AJIden
reports.

This makes me really sad. It’s obvious he puts on a front for the public as he clearly did when Libby’s family got photos processed at CVS and RA serviced them. I’m sure they also thought he was very helpful at the time. Constantly having to watch your back after getting away with murder would cause anyone to be overly kind as they don’t want suspicion I would think.

There's no denying a strong correlation between the recent activity with KAK, and the arrest of RA. I'm still not at the causation point yet. RA could have been the sole actor here. We will find out soon enough.

MOO
Same. It certainly seems to point to a connection of some sort but this case has had so many twists and turns that I really wouldn't take any bet off the table.

Nov 3 2022
''DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - A Carroll County judge agreed to release more details about the arrest of a Delphi man charged with murder, while also asking state court administrators to help him deal with a brewing “storm” of requests following his order to keep important court documents sealed in the case.

Last week, Circuit Judge Benjamin Diener found there was probable cause to arrest and charge Richard Matthew Allen with two counts of murder in the 2017 killings of Abby Williams and Libby German. Once a suspect is arrested, state law requires the probable cause affidavit – also known as a PC – to be publicly released. That document outlines the evidence the led police to arrest a suspect, and would provide additional details to explain why police believe Allen is connected to the murders.''

<modsnip: belongs on KAK thread>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just floored to think that this deviant beast did such a good job of maintaining stable family & career & hiding for decades what was inside him - he has no record?! even that one domestic incident was nothing IMO, it sounds like he needed help with alcohol withdrawal, but his wife took him to the hospital so it doesn’t sound like he was violent with her JMO…

How is it possible that this person who consistently maintained such a good cover decided to risk throwing it all away by committing a mid-day, open air atrocious violent murder… against two local children that would get the entire community looking for their killer…. and didn’t even want to try to hide their bodies or move them or do anything at all to delay the crimes discovery…. and what’s more did it all just a mile from his own land?!?!!

What on earth!!
JWG, from all accounts was a very outgoing and likeable guy. He killed his own employees, and buried them in his the crawlspace of his own house. I would venture a guess, this was not his first offence.

I wouldn't be surprised if stuff comes out in time.

We had a case in the UK where a guy called Wayne Couzens, a serving Police officer who held the highest level of vetting in the UK where there is a requirement for substantial unsupervised access to Top Secret information. He went and abducted a young woman off the street under the pretence of him being a police officer and her breaking covid lockdown rules, killed her and burned the body.

Now he's been charged with a number of instances of indecent exposure that happened before the killing, it's now up to 6 counts going back 6 years before he was arrested for murder. Those lower level crimes just don't get the focus or attention, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it's the same here.

That’s true, & they’ve said lots more tips have come in since announcing his arrest

Still tho … the Delphi murder seems like the work of someone with nothing at all to lose, so I was always looking for like a homeless junkie JMO

Given all that RMA has to lose, if he wanted to commit a crime like this, why would he not do ANY of the following-
- go to another town
- choose a victim that wouldn’t be missed so quickly
- wait until cover of night
- find an area that wasn’t so popular
- make some attempt to hide the bodies & delay discovery
- not do the whole entire thing within a mile of his home
?!?!?!

The only explanation I can think of, which hardly covers it anyway, is that he was intoxicated on some kind of drug that made him insanely violent & without any restraint moo …

and I’m certainly not aware of any such drug. When I was a kid it was said that “angel dust” (? IIRC) gave people super-human strength & blinding rage, but I’m not sure it was able to turn a meek little family man into a deranged spree-killer of children. And his voice in Libby’s recording hardly sounds like someone bugging out in a violent drug-frenzy… he sounds in control of himself from what I can tell.

MEXICO, Ind. — The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that deputies were sent to Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen’s home in 2015 for a “domestic” incident.

The sheriff’s office was dispatched just after 3:30 in the morning on June 18, 2015, according to records obtained by FOX59. The sheriff said Allen was allegedly drunk and his wife took him to a Lafayette-area hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff Leazenby said no law enforcement action was involved other than responding to “keep the peace.”

Nov 3 2022
''DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - A Carroll County judge agreed to release more details about the arrest of a Delphi man charged with murder, while also asking state court administrators to help him deal with a brewing “storm” of requests following his order to keep important court documents sealed in the case.

Last week, Circuit Judge Benjamin Diener found there was probable cause to arrest and charge Richard Matthew Allen with two counts of murder in the 2017 killings of Abby Williams and Libby German. Once a suspect is arrested, state law requires the probable cause affidavit – also known as a PC – to be publicly released. That document outlines the evidence the led police to arrest a suspect, and would provide additional details to explain why police believe Allen is connected to the murders.''

November 3, 2022
''MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. — The prosecutor is asking for the court to dismiss five charges against Kegan Kline in his child *advertiser censored* case.
The prosecutor's motion claims there is insufficient evidence to prove those five charges. Kline had been facing 30 counts ranging from possession of child *advertiser censored* and exploitation to obstruction of justice.''
Interesting timing.

MEXICO, Ind. — The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that deputies were sent to Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen’s home in 2015 for a “domestic” incident.

The sheriff’s office was dispatched just after 3:30 in the morning on June 18, 2015, according to records obtained by FOX59. The sheriff said Allen was allegedly drunk and his wife took him to a Lafayette-area hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff Leazenby said no law enforcement action was involved other than responding to “keep the peace.”

Yeah on this one, IMO a responsible LEO wouldn’t send him to the hospital in the care of his wife if he’d been violent or even threatening to her. Not a sure thing of course… but IMO this incident is not indicative of what was to come

Gotta wonder how ANY of KAK’s charges could lack sufficient evidence ? that pig had a set routine

But anyway, JMO I’m over KAK & his beastly father TK - LE will sort that one out & let us know what they come up with

That’s true, & they’ve said lots more tips have come in since announcing his arrest

Still tho … the Delphi murder seems like the work of someone with nothing at all to lose, so I was always looking for like a homeless junkie JMO

Given all that RMA has to lose, if he wanted to commit a crime like this, why would he not do ANY of the following-
- go to another town
- choose a victim that wouldn’t be missed so quickly
- wait until cover of night
- find an area that wasn’t so popular
- make some attempt to hide the bodies & delay discovery
- not do the whole entire thing within a mile of his home
?!?!?!

The only explanation I can think of, which hardly covers it anyway, is that he was intoxicated on some kind of drug that made him insanely violent & without any restraint moo …

and I’m certainly not aware of any such drug. When I was a kid it was said that “angel dust” (? IIRC) gave people super-human strength & blinding rage, but I’m not sure it was able to turn a meek little family man into a deranged spree-killer of children. And his voice in Libby’s recording hardly sounds like someone bugging out in a violent drug-frenzy… he sounds in control of himself from what I can tell.

It's just my opinion, but I think he selected somewhere he knew well that he thought was a "good" location. No CCTV, relatively quiet, no real way of escape once isolated at the other side of the bridge, accessible via the creek from right by his house to enable him to get in and out of the area with little chance of being spotted, a well hidden location to do whatever once across the creek and local so he knew school was out that day but that most adults would be at work -It'd be harder to find that age of victim on their own in a rural area at night.

I think he wanted to be in, out and back home with his family for dinner. Why he then decided to insert himself as a witness as suggested in MSM I'm unsure, unless that was all part of the thrill.

Gotta wonder how ANY of KAK’s charges could lack sufficient evidence ? that pig had a set routine

But anyway, JMO I’m over KAK & his beastly father TK - LE will sort that one out & let us know what they come up with
If he was able to show that it wasn't actually him that did something (ie solicited photos or a meeting or whatever), but actually this other person. That's basically the only way I can see that going down.

I have no idea what was recorded on Libby’s phone other than what was released, and I understand that the case against the murderer was of utmost importance. I wonder if there was anything else that could have helped identify him sooner if people had seen or heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb