Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? I agree the body and stature are similar to bridge guy. But, in my opinion, that video is too pixelated to say for sure the face is similar. And the clothing is not a match in my opinion. I see a blue windbreaker and floppy ear Swiss army type hat as the type of clothing the person on the bridge is wearing.

I think it was something other than the video that led to RA's arrest. Something had to lead police to him in the first place. I have thought maybe his immediate family found something that was so overwhelming of his guilt that they could not dismiss him as possibly being the murderer?

When the probable cause affidavit is finally released, I think we will finally find out what it was that lead police to him. But I still have trouble matching him up as the same man from Liberty German's phone video.
Her video is not the key. Its the man on the trail that day that nailed his nose and eyes for the sketch artist

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but SA is just rumored, correct? What if he murdered them because they were taking photos of him and maybe laughing which he took as making fun of him and attacked them because of that? I feel like people are mentioning sexually motivated as a matter of fact so I’m just thinking outside that box. MOO
I believe LE said they don't think SA was a motive, but I've always thought it was. I think maybe he couldn't "perform". Maybe why there was so much violence allegedly directed towards the girls?

I've been reading all the interesting posts since the Press Conference announcing RA as the perp. So very many questions and theories we all have, one no less valid than another at this point.

I am still of the mind that a tip to LE led them to RA as I posted last week, DC really did fumble around the reporters question as to whether the reward was involved. I don't know if RA and KAK and the A-shots account are connected, it would seem like the world's most ironic coincidence if they weren't, but hey, we've seen stranger things <Rhoden family murders over custody issues>.

I believe the PCA will be released at the 22nd hearing, although heavily redacted. I have no problem with that, we don't need the gory details and I hope I never see any of the autopsy results, crime scene photos or any other distressing things. I just want this *** to be held accountable.

Rest In Power Abigail and Liberty, justice is coming.

MOO

This is a good example of parents who years and decades later, do not know their child's cause of death. This was asked about in relation to Abbey and Libby. The parents in these cases usually do not know anymore than the public does. IMO.

Snipped: Police have never disclosed to Drew or any other family members how the girls were killed, believing it to be information only the killer would know.
I’ve seen it come up before that some think the two cases could be linked.
What is it about the cases that appears similar? Evansdale is about 400 miles from Delphi
I see it is two girls, likely SA and murdered outside. Lyric and Elizabeth were only 8 and 10 and were abducted and taken by car from Evansdale, Iowa and found 25 miles away.
Maybe there is something I don’t know that is the same or similar?
Is it possible that the cause of death or something at the crime scene is the same but just hasn’t been released?

While of course mug shots are not proof of guilt, and I have seen that many times, RA looks both resigned and scared to me. Like, "they got me." I think it will be DNA evidence that led to him. And I'd like to know why he wasn't swabbed for DNA when he was inserting himself into the situation by placing himself at the bridge, if that is true. Or at least stealth DNA gotten right away. If true that he volunteered himself as being there that day. Also, if he WAS swabbed 5+ years ago, is this like the rape kits, with a huge backlog of testing??? JMO. And I have to wonder, was there another DNA present, as in accomplice??? Is that why they are still asking for tips? JUSTICE FOR ABBY AND LIBBY.

While of course mug shots are not proof of guilt, and I have seen that many times, RA looks both resigned and scared to me. Like, "they got me." I think it will be DNA evidence that led to him. And I'd like to know why he wasn't swabbed for DNA when he was inserting himself into the situation by placing himself at the bridge, if that is true. Or at least stealth DNA gotten right away. If true that he volunteered himself as being there that day. Also, if he WAS swabbed 5+ years ago, is this like the rape kits, with a huge backlog of testing??? JMO. And I have to wonder, was there another DNA present, as in accomplice??? Is that why they are still asking for tips? JUSTICE FOR ABBY AND LIBBY.
IMO the collective opinion on RA is he is a nice guy and no one suspected him because he is such a nice family man. I question if they have perp DNA at the crime scene. If they do and swabbed RA years ago, something is definitely doesn’t make sense.
I agree if RA stepped up to say he was at the bridge, some focus should have been on him from the start. If he was there, gave a statement saying so, gave some kind of witness statement, then he may have also volunteered to search.
Can you imagine what all that did to for his twisted ego?

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #155.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member