Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The former Chief Prosecutor Robert Ives who had the case when the girls were killed. Said the 2-3 signatures things during an interview he did with the down the hill podcast. Here is the question and answer:

ANDREW:
Was there a signature in his crime, like would you characterize something as a signature? Like, without telling us what it is.

ROBERT IVES: I would say there were two or three things. I’d say at least three.
Is it possible, one of his signatures was the date he committed the crime? I keep thinking about that.

To clarify, imo it’s possible the MS podcasters were played by investigators as part of a strategy to distract. I’m not saying I think so but that it’s a thought I’ve had. I do not think KK played them. They are smarter than that.
Good thought, the MS seemed quite privy to info and certain about KK. They appeared to have no info about RA.

This is a good example of parents who years and decades later, do not know their child's cause of death. This was asked about in relation to Abbey and Libby. The parents in these cases usually do not know anymore than the public does. IMO.

Snipped: Police have never disclosed to Drew or any other family members how the girls were killed, believing it to be information only the killer would know.

Yes he played the investigators. MOO

I feel strongly IMO that if he had ANY connection to Richard allen online sharing anything, then they'd be nailing kk with accessory to murder or murder under rule 2 (if it qualifies) or something if he in any assisted RA (directly or unknowingly) in ANY way in hunting down or connecting with the girls.
Not to mention all the charges from him destroying his phone etc.
More charges for KAK could still be coming. JMO

Agreed

The whole point of the upcoming prelim hearing will be to determine if the standards are met to go to trial - why would the judge play along with hiding 'weak' evidence. Similarly, if the evidence was weak, why would the defence not be pushing to release it, and challenge the ongoing detention of the accused?
I agree with the general point that it's way too early to be concerned about the AA being sealed. However, with respect to these two points, the judge who sealed the AA is the same judge who initially sealed the complaint itself and then wrote the slightly unhinged order transferring RA, and then recused himself. And I don't think we've seen any sign that RA has an attorney yet.

So it is possible IMO that there's no good legal reason for the AA to be sealed. But it's also quite possible that there is. It sounds like the new judge who's taking over is experienced and respected, so I imagine things will go a bit more smoothly from here.

I haven’t heard any reports from people in the community saying RA clearly resembles bridge guy../maybe there are reports,I just haven’t heard. I’d imagine people who knew RA well would have an aha moment now,—- looking at pic of bridge guy. Wonder if any now recognize the jacket/Fanny pack etc

I don't know what, if any, role KAK plays into the Delphi case, but those of us who have kept open to the possibility have been denigrated for it. I never would have even looked at KAK if the ISP hadn't brought a_shots to our attention, twice, and within the last several months. If DC hadn't said that the a_shots/KAK line of investigation had gleaned them new investigative leads. If BP and KG hadn't confirmed L was, in fact, communicating with a_shots. If the same two Delphi investigators hadn't also interviewed KAK about Delphi. If Prosecutor McL hadn't replied to a question about the K's involvement with "it's part of the investigation." IMO, being "part of the investigation" doesn't have to mean KAK was on the trails or bridge that day, and maybe his single only role in any of it was that he created the fake profile. IDK. Only a couple days ago, though, the ISP said this about KAK:

At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case. (link below)

If the ISP is still interested in a_shots for the Delphi case (separate from KAK's CSAM case), then why can't I be? IMO, a_shots is a separate entity from KAK, because at this point we don't know who else was using the account. JMO. And in the end, if it has nothing to do with anything, it won't make a bit of difference to me as long as A and L get justice.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...pped/531-73f11581-6eb2-4c44-a646-f70a0e794169

Good thought, the MS seemed quite privy to info and certain about KK. They appeared to have no info about RA.
I believe you are correct. Seemingly (analytical qualifier) it appears that there is a well-crafted information campaign at work, where one thing is revealed deliberately, and another thing is temporarily not revealed, or revealed only in pieces, or alluded to (referenced, but not clearly shown). I think keeping RL in play is one example of this.* It's a distraction for a purpose. (My opinion.)

Law enforcement is probably (analytical qualifier) seeking to maintain freedom of action in other investigations by creating distractions, even if low-level distractions. Main Stream Media is more than willing to go along with it, because the interviews allow for new content at the evening news and then for their on-line content as a kind of click bait. Listening to some of the interviews, it's softball questions that allow for a scripted answer.

The unfortunate rush on the county prosecutor's office did not appear to be true investigative reporting, but appeared to be more of a mob action. There will be some genuine investigative reporters doing due diligence over time, but I suspect those will be careful in their gathering of information throughout the length of the trial, and then seek files through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) after the trial when the chances of getting access to primary sources are higher.

*After the arrest of RA, a news reporter asked the Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter about RL. And Superintendent Carter said "No one has been cleared," or words to that effect. That ambiguity is deliberate and purposeful.

Last edited:
I don't know what, if any, role KAK plays into the Delphi case, but those of us who have kept open to the possibility have been denigrated for it. I never would have even looked at KAK if the ISP hadn't brought a_shots to our attention, twice, and within the last several months. If DC hadn't said that the a_shots/KAK line of investigation had gleaned them new investigative leads. If BP and KG hadn't confirmed L was, in fact, communicating with a_shots. If the same two Delphi investigators hadn't also interviewed KAK about Delphi. If Prosecutor McL hadn't replied to a question about the K's involvement with "it's part of the investigation." IMO, being "part of the investigation" doesn't have to mean KAK was on the trails or bridge that day, and maybe his single only role in any of it was that he created the fake profile. IDK. Only a couple days ago, though, the ISP said this about KAK:

At this time, we are looking for any information about the “anthony_shots” profile and anyone who may have had contact with that profile. The case that you are referring to is a separate child *advertiser censored* case. (link below)

If the ISP is still interested in a_shots for the Delphi case (separate from KAK's CSAM case), then why can't I be? IMO, a_shots is a separate entity from KAK, because at this point we don't know who else was using the account. JMO. And in the end, if it has nothing to do with anything, it won't make a bit of difference to me as long as A and L get justice.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...pped/531-73f11581-6eb2-4c44-a646-f70a0e794169
I think you put what a lot of us feel here. Good post IMHO.

To clarify, imo it’s possible the MS podcasters were played by investigators as part of a strategy to distract. I’m not saying I think so but that it’s a thought I’ve had. I do not think KK played them. They are smarter than that.
We'll find out eventually. IMO, MS wasn't played, they just didn't have the information on RA. It sounds like Barbara MacDonald had information on the RA search, but didn't release it. DC thanked MS for "keeping their word", so they know more a lot more about this case than we do at the moment. LE were heavily investigating KAK. Now, whether they were wrong, or there is a RA/KAK connection, we don't know right now. No matter how vile KAK is, LE didn't purposefully make the public believe he was a suspect so they could secretly investigate someone else, that would be highly unethical. Like others have said, if KAK was involved, there's zero reason to charge him right now.

Here is a screenshot I took of the overlay of the 2 sketches and the link to video I took it from.

Attachments

• delphisketchesoverlay.png
    delphisketchesoverlay.png
    627.4 KB · Views: 103
I believe you are correct. Seemingly (analytical qualifier) it appears that there is a well-crafted information campaign at work, where one thing is revealed deliberately, and another thing is temporarily not revealed, or revealed only in pieces, or alluded to (referenced, but not clearly shown). I think keeping RL in play is one example of this.* It's a distraction for a purpose. (My opinion.)

Law enforcement is probably (analytical qualifier) seeking to maintain freedom of action in other investigations by creating distractions, even if low-level distractions. Main Stream Media is more than willing to go along with it, because the interviews allow for new content at the evening news and then for their on-line content as a kind of click bait. Listening to some of the interviews, it's softball questions that allow for a scripted answer.

The unfortunate rush on the county prosecutor's office did not appear to be true investigative reporting, but appeared to be more of a mob action. There will be some genuine investigative reporters doing due diligence over time, but I suspect those will be careful in their gathering of information throughout the length of the trial, and then seek files through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) after the trial when the chances of getting access to primary sources are higher.

*After the arrest of RA, a news reporter asked the Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter about RL. And Superintendent Carter said "No one has been cleared," or words to that effect. That ambiguity is deliberate and purposeful.
100% agree, I think it was some kind of distraction technique on behalf of LE to get RA to become complacent in some aspect, to give him a false sense of security perhaps. If he thought KK was LE's prime suspect, he may have became more brazen in his dealings. Or something like that, just speculating.

Bravo!!!!

I just realized that we will never know for sure if KK gave up RA. KK is in the slammer and if it came out, he would be labeled a RAT. Short life span. The DA would instead just say “An Anonymous Source”. Right?

Wow, that is an interesting thought. So when MS went public and the media latched onto KK it gave investigators more time to look into RA Before he was tipped off?
What do you make of KK being let out with LE about the time the Wabash river was searched. If KK is related to what is in the river, and RA is also related, then they are connected somehow.

Last edited:
I just realized that we will never know for sure if KK gave up RA. KK is in the slammer and if it came out, he would be labeled a RAT. Short life span. The DA would instead just say “An Anonymous Source”. Right?
I am not a lawyer, and I don't play one on television.... (An attempt at humor.) To your question, I think there is a principle of being able to challenge an accuser or interview a witness. Otherwise, like the secret police of the Soviet Union, accusations could be made, people arrested, and no one could cross-examine the witness or accuser to test the validity of the claims of the accuser or witness. Being able to confront an accuser in court is essential to minimize misuse of the process. Mistakes still happen, but it is a better system than having secret accusers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3