Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that we will never know for sure if KK gave up RA. KK is in the slammer and if it came out, he would be labeled a RAT. Short life span. The DA would instead just say “An Anonymous Source”. Right?
We will know what led police to get a warrant to search RA's house. If it was KAK, we'll know. LE isn't going to care if KAK is is thought of even more of a bottom feeder in prison; they aren't actively putting him in harms way by investigating the murder or letting the public know how they came upon the evidence. IMO.

I have a theory that I've batted around with friends, curious if anyone else has thoughts. If KAK is connected, what if he was "involved" after the fact. Perhaps they were in the same CSAM circles online, since KAK was targeting some local girls, it's not out of the realm of possibility that other predators were as well. What if RA shared something directly or indirectly that related to the murders after they occurred. KAK would still be freaking out if he was connected to LG and it could explain the rest of his searches and behavior. Just a thought.

I am not a lawyer, and I don't play one on television.... (An attempt at humor.) To your question, I think there is a principle of being able to challenge an accuser or interview a witness. Otherwise, like the secret police of the Soviet Union, accusations could be made, people arrested, and no one could cross-examine the witness or accuser to test the validity of the claims of the accuser or witness. Being able to confront an accuser in court is essential to minimize misuse of the process. Mistakes still happen, but it is a better system than having secret accusers.
That is my thinking too, if KK gave him up or gave info that linked RA to the murders KK would testify, of course considering his own charges he may not be useful for a jury.
So if KK is not a credible for trial, it likely was not something he said or remembered, it was something that could be substantiated such as a physical thing that was recovered and linked to RA. In my humble opinion that makes sense

I have a theory that I've batted around with friends, curious if anyone else has thoughts. If KAK is connected, what if he was "involved" after the fact. Perhaps they were in the same CSAM circles online, since KAK was targeting some local girls, it's not out of the realm of possibility that other predators were as well. What if RA shared something directly or indirectly that related to the murders after they occurred. KAK would still be freaking out if he was connected to LG and it could explain the rest of his searches and behavior. Just a thought.
I've wondered that... He did think he was "f'ed" for a reason. And if we believe the interview, a_shots was still communicating with L after she died, while KAK was in Vegas.

It is plausible that KK and RA ran in the same sick online circles, even if they did not know of each other directly. Yes, RA eluding to the murders would terrify KK not only because he was linked to Libby through social media, but because he also lived not far from Delphi.
When a person who claims to be a murderer says so, you know the consequences of telling on them for sure.

“The order also indicates Allen was, “clad in protective gear…to protect the Defendant from the public.”

I think this line was strange to include because at the time of the hearing the judge referenced RA had yet to be named publicly so who did he need to be protected from? JMO

Also, it is pretty much SOP for a high profile defendant to wear a bullet resistant vest while exposed to the public but again at the time this occured no one publicly knew about him so what is the judge going on about?
No one publicly knew about him. Its a small town. Doesn't take much for the neighbor who witnessed the police activity of the search 3 days prior and has been interviewed by media to talk in town.

The resemblance is striking, face, body, stature.

Really??? I agree the body and stature are similar to bridge guy. But, in my opinion, that video is too pixelated to say for sure the face is similar. And the clothing is not a match in my opinion. I see a blue windbreaker and floppy ear Swiss army type hat as the type of clothing the person on the bridge is wearing.

I think it was something other than the video that led to RA's arrest. Something had to lead police to him in the first place. I have thought maybe his immediate family found something that was so overwhelming of his guilt that they could not dismiss him as possibly being the murderer?

When the probable cause affidavit is finally released, I think we will finally find out what it was that lead police to him. But I still have trouble matching him up as the same man from Liberty German's phone video.

I've wondered that... He did think he was "f'ed" for a reason. And if we believe the interview, a_shots was still communicating with L after she died, while KAK was in Vegas.
As per KAK interogation with police, all 194 pages available thru Murder Sheets, KAK "found" a samsung phone in a cab in Vegas. It was wiped and not the a shots account...makes me wonder. I also think the possesion charges dropped may have been connected to that phone.
ie: Feds could not prove he was the one who really possessed it. Just found it.

Th areeySpecifically) what five charges have been removed from KAK’s list of charges?
They are all child *advertiser censored* possession charges. I believe they are related to the phon KAK found in Vegas as per the murder sheet release of his 194 page interrogation. I will see if I can find the actually count numbers.

(Specifically) what five charges have been removed from KAK’s list of charges?
His charges and the motion to dismiss are posted in his thread, starts on page #8.

Quick on the draw friend
His charges and the motion to dismiss are posted in his thread, starts on page #8.

I am not a lawyer, and I don't play one on television.... (An attempt at humor.) To your question, I think there is a principle of being able to challenge an accuser or interview a witness. Otherwise, like the secret police of the Soviet Union, accusations could be made, people arrested, and no one could cross-examine the witness or accuser to test the validity of the claims of the accuser or witness. Being able to confront an accuser in court is essential to minimize misuse of the process. Mistakes still happen, but it is a better system than having secret accusers.
No because “emotions are running high” and we should do away with due process exactly when emotions are running high. This is sarcasm but it belies the serious point I am trying make.

Really??? I agree the body and stature are similar to bridge guy. But, in my opinion, that video is too pixelated to say for sure the face is similar. And the clothing is not a match in my opinion. I see a blue windbreaker and floppy ear Swiss army type hat as the type of clothing the person on the bridge is wearing.

I think it was something other than the video that led to RA's arrest. Something had to lead police to him in the first place. I have thought maybe his immediate family found something that was so overwhelming of his guilt that they could not dismiss him as possibly being the murderer?

When the probable cause affidavit is finally released, I think we will finally find out what it was that lead police to him. But I still have trouble matching him up as the same man from Liberty German's phone video.
Her video is not the key. Its the man on the trail that day that nailed his nose and eyes for the sketch artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee