Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I'm not trying to frustrate people by bringing up the whole catfishing theme, but the protection of juvenile witnesses (both former and current) kind of makes me go there again in my mind. JMO.

Last edited:
Thanks for finding the copy of exactly what the gag order says...I found the part about the media having already reported and disseminated untrue information about the investigation and its conclusions very interesting.... wonder what's out there that's untrue? It could change how we look at this.
Sorry for my unpopular opinion but I am gonna say all of the murder sheet podcast coverage on this. still trying to find any convictions or arrests for assault or battery for Tony kline that aren't the one from 2011 or the one from 2015. Where is the supposed fractured orbital bone case of the stepson when he was a child? Or did that happen as recently as 2011 or 2015?

I mean, I'm not trying to frustrate people by bringing up the whole catfishing theme, but the protection of juvenile witnesses thing kind of makes me go there again in my mind. JMO.
Yeah, I’m thinking the same. Unless there is minor in RA’s sphere that he victimized that came forward?

IDK

At this point, it just makes me wonder what they do have linking RA. It just doesn’t feel good.

I keep trying to tell myself that LE and prosecutors know a lot more than we do. Thinking back to the Moorer trials for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis where the prosecution had home security video footage of the defendants thoroughly cleaning the vehicle suspected of being used in the kidnapping right after Heather went missing - that was jaw dropping and unexpected and there were no rumors about it ahead of time. Also video of Sidney Moorer buying a pregnancy test the same night … there were rumors about a pregnancy, but we had no idea he was caught on tape buying that test.

sometimes the tweet link doesn't show content for me so here it is: Richard Allen’s attorney on revelation in court today that second person possibly involved in Delphi murders: “If you read the probable cause affidavit it does not mention anything about any other person. That was news to us.”
I thought the statement about protecting juvenile witnesses was interesting. Imo. Other victims, Imo.
Regarding RA’s lawyer saying that is news to them: maybe that explains as well why Carter didn’t seem to think that releasing it at this point would harm the case? He knew it wasn’t mentioned and they could continue to investigate accordingly. Now that the prosecution has released this info… I wonder if *that* might negatively impact some ongoing investigation???

Regarding the statement about a juvenile witness: we were told earlier by LE something to effect of someone saw something they felt needed to be reported. I wonder if a young person came forward and is their star witness? They did tell us they had a witness. To what exactly, we do not know.

@Alethea I have a question regarding the order whereby information cannot be disseminated outside of court by a list of people.

How does that affect podcasters, YouTubers, Murder Sheets, FB Groups, websleuths? I mean, these are the places where the rumours fly. Are these groups to be held to the same standard?

I'm sort of stuck in my thinking that the Yellow app release has something to do with it. Even LE didn't apparently know about a_shots having a profile on Yellow until this year. JMO.
Yeah, it's possible RA just likes to talk to young girls online and didn't stop even after the murders.

Barbara @ HLN reports that some of the witnesses were juveniles at the time of the crime, and some of the witnesses are currently juveniles.
I agree with you.
imo
The girls would be what, 18 ish now? So I guess this isn’t friends of theirs who had experience with the accused in some way? Maybe other victims who have come across something / someone online?

@Alethea I have a question regarding the order whereby information cannot be disseminated outside of court by a list of people.

How does that affect podcasters, YouTubers, Murder Sheets, FB Groups, websleuths? I mean, these are the places where the rumours fly. Are these groups to be held to the same standard?
I don't think the gag order applies to who can talk about the case from a media standpoint. It's more about who can talk to the media (or, not talk as the case is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l