Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my hypothesis, he may have been clear their sightline, reaching the far end. Where he remained out of sight until they neared the end.

This would have him crossing the bridge once, ahead of the girls, then passing them near the far end, then turning back toward them.

JMO
Exactly what I think as well, he made sure no one was DTH and no one was coming across.

I also think this is what tipped the 'oh no creeper' feeling that Liberty had to make that video. Such a brave, wise, young girl.

MOO
#Justice4Abby&Libby

Does anybody else think the conservative officer was a friend of RA?

The gag order actually protects him from the media and them probing into his part in all this. It makes no sense he didn’t come forward to the police and explain he had been given this information. He will be torn apart on the stand as he will be forced testify im positive of it.

Moo

Last edited:
Does anybody else think the conservative officer was a friend of RA?

The gag order actually protects him from the media and them probing into his part in all this. It makes no sense he didn’t come forward to the police and explain he had been given this information. He will be torn apart on the stand as he will be forced testify im positive of it.

Moo
Well considering it said that RA met with CO or LE at the local grocery store (kinda informal wouldn't you say?) and the guy didn't record the convo, just took a few notes makes me wonder.

MOO

Your 2nd, 3rd & 4th links (the 3 in the middle) all get this: "Oops, This Page Could Not Be Found!"

Also, it was the day before Valentine's day that they were murdered, unless you were referencing Valentine's day with the day they were found.
I meant, but did not say, right before VDay. Here you go on the links:

I was just thinking the mind set the perp had the day of the murder. Of course this is all conjecture but at mid afternoon in Feb RA is seen by multiple people and had travelled rather quickly and directly from home to the trails. He had of course carried the tools he needed, gun/knife. He is then involved in a double homicide within a short time of arriving. Walking by two groups of people that have seen him be fore he encountered Libby and Abby. This guy i think had a plan and knew what he was looking for. I do not think this was random. He came there looking. I also can’t help but think the picture Libby took was almost like a notice saying okay we made it, here we are.
A killer taking his time, using some patience etc to select the time and place - it just does not seem to fit the facts. He took the opportunity because it affirmed his plan to catch the young victims without an adult, alone and at the place he directed them to.
Libby’s phone being reset makes me think some communication took place to set this up through KK and his wiped/reset/lost phone. Perhaps once RA knows they have all they need to put him away he will start talking and the drop box or what ever will be revealed.
Ohhh. Lots of smart conjecture in there. Never thought of the Snap that way but it makes sense. Same with the wipe.

Is the statement about him moving quickly from home to the trail conjecture or have we heard something about that?

If RA was some catfisher and not some angry SOB with small man Syndrome why on earth would he pick two girls on his doorstep?

Let’s not forget in a community with about 2500 where he had a job serving the community daily.

It literally makes zero sense!!
I'd argue it makes complete sense in another way. You hunt where you know. And, if it's high risk hunting, you should know the place very well

SBMFF

One thing I keep wondering about is why would RMA be seen by a witness, walking bloody and muddy on the North side of W 300 N @ ~3:57, when his car is parked on the South side? He also wasn’t caught on the Harvestore cam which is on the North side. Did he cross back to the South side and walk in the shelter of the trees so as not to be seen by the cam? If so, why even be on the North side at all since it's definitely not a direct route out of the cemetary (has to cross the road twice vs. not having to cross it at all if he took the direct route).

Or did he skirt around Hoosier’s totally trying to avoid being caught on cam? It’s a tad large looking building to skirt around if that's what he did. I doubt he did that because if he was seen by someone, behind the store muddy and bloody, it would raise eyebrows.

So what's up with that? Anyone have any ideas/theories to toss out to mull over?

One time approved vid by MadMcGoo starting at the time referenced above:
Well, he could have walked back on to the trail at the Mears Farm entrance to head to his car and avoided the camera.

Hmmm... having watched this video, I think it's confirmed for me that BG did not follow the girls onto the bridge but was, in fact, ahead of them. Otherwise he'd have been in the photo L took of A. So unless he verily ran the length of the bridge to catch up to them before they reached the end, I'm convinced he was well ahead of them, setting his trap.

Contradicting my own self now, if BG lacks the fear mechanism by which most people recoil from dangerous situations, he might be among the rare few who lack all manner of inhibition. Without fear of risk, maybe he did sprint across the bridge. Still, he would've had to leave the platform on the front, leave the trail and hide long enough for the girls to pass by, before following them onto the bridge, unaware he was nearly photographed (and eventually videographed).

Did the girls first encounter RA before the bridge?

Did they first encounter him on the bridge? Where on the bridge? Front or back end?

Did the girls know about the one-group-on-the-bridge-at-a-time etiquette?

Did L film him because of an initial encounter? Did he glare at them? Avoid greeting them? Give off a ceep vibe?

Did L film him because he violated the rule, stepping onto the bridge while they were on it (coming toward them from the far end)?

Did L film him because she was worried? Curious? Afraid?

Did L film him because of how he navigated the bridge? Too fast? Too exaggerated?

Crazy that RA places himself on the bridge for much of the crime window!

If he were a witness and not the suspect no one would have been in a better position to see what happened below the bridge than him.

But alas, no one was on the bridge when L and A were marched down the hill.

JMO
In response to your questions, in order based on the PCA:

1. They passed or they passed him but we don't know whether both or either saw each other

2. Impossible to know when they first encountered but they would have passed before what I think what you are calling the front (north) end of the bridge. The abduction happens on the south end

3. Didn't know that was true. Interesting

4. Don't know; can't know unless BG tells us

5. Impossible to know since she's gone

6. I think fully video may hold that answer

7. Ibid

Is it possible RA had to get out onto the bridge to get a cellphone signal?
If I had to guess, no, because there is a cell tower right north of RL's house on the maps and people were calling Libby and others on the trail during the search

Keep an eye on this case:

(The case that was granted Writ of Certiori by MD appellate court specifically deals with using toolmarks ID) https://mdcourts.gov/data/opinions/coa/2020/34a20pc.pdf

Indiana admissibility standards are likely different than MDs but expect the decision to have consequences.

Well that obviously didn’t plan out well because he was spotted multiple times and only got away with it so long due to incompetence.
Yes. I'd argue, just in ny opinion, he did probably plan it well. Look how bad the sketch was, no solid RA witness IDs in the PCA and the scarf over part of his face

Well that obviously didn’t plan out well because he was spotted multiple times and only got away with it so long due to incompetence.
That would be consistent with the crime.
Broad daylight, scattered people
around, two victims.
A crime of opportunity was always my feeling. But being seen walking with purpose toward the bridge. Maybe he just put on the “I am a busy person” act for the three girls.

Opportunities come when you are always looking around for one, so maybe semi-planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist