Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Drsleuth…. I found plenty of pics of him in that link you kindly supplied. I still can’t find his name….

View attachment 525739

In the top pic he seems to be staring at the camera, defying us to identify him…. Hehe…. ;)

Perhaps he is Scott Jamieson then. I would think that, considering his involvement, he would be among that crew.

I can't find any named images of Jamieson. Not under SFR, not under NSW Missing Persons Squad, not under NSW Police.

imo

Perhaps he is Scott Jamieson then. I would think that, considering his involvement, he would be among that crew.

I can't find any named images of Jamieson. Not under SFR, not under NSW Missing Persons Squad, not under NSW Police.

imo
I think you are right SA , he was at the inquest

The man in charge of the investigation, Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw, along with Detective Senior Sergeant Mark Dukes, Detective Sergeants Scott Jamieson and Andrew Lonergan, and Detective Senior Constable Sean Ogilvy, are all in civilian clothes working harder than anyone on site every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back