Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, another piece of compelling evidence against RA is the fact he went to the bridge at the exact time the girls had scheduled a meet up with the "catfishing" creep on Snapchat. Add to the fact he looked like the sketch, looked like the guy seen wearing bloody clothes, etc.

Jurors do pay attention to digital evidence these days. It's too much of a coincidence that he appeared on the bridge, looking like the killer at the exact time the girls had scheduled a meeting. JMO, that evidence exceeds the "reasonable doubt" test.

Glad you brought this up.

For a long time I've thought in order for the DA to get a conviction, they would have to place the perp at the bridge at the time the girls were there. Not only did RA do that with the DNR agent early on, which unfortunately got buried under everything else, he admitted in recent times to LE he was there, and that he was wearing clothing similar to BG. Guess I'm still shocked he volunteered this info, but at any rate, like I've said it was a normal work day for most people in that general area. BG appeared to be a working age person, which that alone narrows down possible suspects when process of elimination is applied in a case.

JMO

Glad you brought this up.

For a long time I've thought in order for the DA to get a conviction, they would have to place the perp at the bridge at the time the girls were there. Not only did RA do that with the DNR agent early on, which unfortunately got buried under everything else, he admitted in recent times to LE he was there, and that he was wearing clothing similar to BG. Guess I'm still shocked he volunteered this info, but at any rate, like I've said it was a normal work day for most people in that general area. BG appeared to be a working age person, which that alone narrows down possible suspects when process of elimination is applied in a case.

JMO

Did he tell the DNR guy his clothing BEFORE the BG picture and video came out?

I think the clothing description was given in his Oct 2022 interview, wasn't it?
Yes, he described his clothing on 10/13/22.

Now the big question that I ponder - did LE specifically ask him:
“Mr. Allen, is that you in the photograph taken by Liberty German on the bridge on 2/13/17?”

I would guess they asked him.
What was his answer?

Yes, he described his clothing on 10/13/22.

Now the big question that I ponder - did LE specifically ask him:
“Mr. Allen, is that you in the photograph taken by Liberty German on the bridge on 2/13/17?”

I would guess they asked him.
What was his answer?
That's a good question, and I would love to hear his answer. The problem is that he already claimed back in 2017 that he hadn't seen the girls, so that is inconsistent with him being the man in L's video. What's worse for him, is that once he knew he had been captured on camera (when the photo was released only two days after the murders), he likely didn't know what else was captured...because LE held that information back (thankfully). It was later when we discovered the photo came from L's phone, and that there was video/audio. And we only know now, from the affidavit, that LE said the man is "seen and heard" telling the girls "GDTH."

So if RA is BG, he likely knew he couldn't risk admitting that it was him on the bridge, even early on when LE was only calling BG someone they wanted to talk to, and he couldn't try to say some other guy was at the end of the bridge with the girls, because he didn't know if the abduction or anything else was captured on camera. That must have haunted him for nearly 6 years.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that the girls had a scheduled meet-up with anyone, no evidence RA knew KK or had any communication with him. This case was once, briefly, erroneously referred to as the "snapchat" murders as the bridge photo was on snapchat, put there AFTER they were already on the bridge. BTW, Snapchat postings like that are not visible to the public, only to the selected person(s). They have the victim's snapchat account and can see who can view the posts.
Dear @NoSpoonFeeding,

I don't think we can say definitely that there is "no evidence" as to a scheduled meeting or whether RA knew KK. We could say that we are not aware of any evidence, which is the case.

We are not privy to the evidence of this and we will only be made aware of any evidence of the above when the case goes to trial.

That's a good question, and I would love to hear his answer. The problem is that he already claimed back in 2017 that he hadn't seen the girls, so that is inconsistent with him being the man in L's video. What's worse for him, is that once he knew he had been captured on camera (when the photo was released only two days after the murders), he likely didn't know what else was captured...because LE held that information back (thankfully). It was later when we discovered the photo came from L's phone, and that there was video/audio. And we only know now, from the affidavit, that LE said the man is "seen and heard" telling the girls "GDTH."

So if RA is BG, he likely knew he couldn't risk admitting that it was him on the bridge, even early on when LE was only calling BG someone they wanted to talk to, and he couldn't try to say some other guy was at the end of the bridge with the girls, because he didn't know if the abduction or anything else was captured on camera. That must have haunted him for nearly 6 years.

Spot on!

He trapped himself.

But he would probably never have even been on the radar had he not come forward early on and say he was on the trail about that time and didn't see anything unusual.

They eventually circled around and found the tip that apparently came in a side channel that did not get filed correctly with the 70,000 other tips that were being entered and categorized. It got lost in the maelstrom. However, starting back over from scratch, they found the reference and then (to their credit) doubled down on it.

Somebody at a lower level did not do their job right and that is why this slipped thru unreported.

I will say that I know my husband from 1 1/2 blocks away...I know his outline , his gait, his shadow, his shoulders, everything about him, as for his voice..this too is unmistakable from any other voice.

For me it is remarkable that his wife and daughter ( who are also victims) may not have been able to recognize
BG. I think denial can be a natural reaction..desperate denial...I can understand how. mOO

It should be understandable that some of us are still considering KAK’s involvement. There have been many twists and turns in the information released in this case. Prosecution hinted at others possibly being involved. Libby communicated with the A_Shots account just prior to the murders, and KAK was linked to that profile. Perhaps we will know more after KAK’s trial. AFAIK, no one else has been officially cleared of involvement. JMO

DOUG CARTER: We’ll continue to work… work on Kegan Kline, and whatever his connectivity might be to Abby and Libby and… almost 2100 days ago. So we will continue to work towards that.
I think it is understandable that some are still considering his involvement.

I will disagree with statements that claim it is a fact, or that there is real evidence, especially a claim of compelling evidence that KK had knowledge of a time and place the victims would be at the bridge and that he shared anything with anyone else.

Since we accept that most stranger killings are random opportunities I don't see a mystery in RA crossing paths with the victims. No one ever asks "how did a killer know a kid would be on a bike on that road that day".

When some were convinced that KK was BG and/or did the murders with TK, it was claimed that MS podcasts and the interrogation were full of evidence that he was the murderer. I think it odd that the same information now means KK let a killer know when and where the victims would be on that day. You can't start from a position of "I know he did something" and then go looking for what he did. MOO

Dear @NoSpoonFeeding,

I don't think we can say definitely that there is "no evidence" as to a scheduled meeting or whether RA knew KK. We could say that we are not aware of any evidence, which is the case.

We are not privy to the evidence of this and we will only be made aware of any evidence of the above when the case goes to trial.
My post was responding to someone's claim that there was evidence, "compelling evidence". They have no LE source stating any such thing. What they are claiming is evidence, rumors, podcasts, the interrogation, is not evidence that shows what they claimed. MOO

Is the current circulating idea that RA murdered the girls totally independent of and unknowing of anything related to KAK's involvement with LG? I imagine that a possibility. If so, it would be quite the coincidence, imho.

I'm getting mixed messages here from everyone else posting right now. Can anyone clarify? TIA

ETA: Maybe its the full moon, but whatever I post you folks disagree. Yes, no, maybe?
I'm concerned that you feel/or felt that we all were disagreeing with your posts. I don't recall noticing this. Yet, every day is the full moon for some here on Websleuths, that's part of the big picture that keeps things going.
I have more aversion when someone is holding forth disagreeably for "none of us has gone far." That "Like" button is always good...

I think it is understandable that some are still considering his involvement.

I will disagree with statements that claim it is a fact, or that there is real evidence, especially a claim of compelling evidence that KK had knowledge of a time and place the victims would be at the bridge and that he shared anything with anyone else.

Since we accept that most stranger killings are random opportunities I don't see a mystery in RA crossing paths with the victims. No one ever asks "how did a killer know a kid would be on a bike on that road that day".

When some were convinced that KK was BG and/or did the murders with TK, it was claimed that MS podcasts and the interrogation were full of evidence that he was the murderer. I think it odd that the same information now means KK let a killer know when and where the victims would be on that day. You can't start from a position of "I know he did something" and then go looking for what he did. MOO
Are we certain that RA was a stranger? RA may say so, but Libby and Abby are not here to tell us. He may have known of them, even if they didn’t recognize him. We don’t know all that was recorded - maybe they did recognize him.

I can give a few examples of cases where we asked ‘how did a killer know that a victim would be riding a bike on that road that day?’
- Suzanne Morphew
- Lily Peters
- Autumn Pasquale

Is the current circulating idea that RA murdered the girls totally independent of and unknowing of anything related to KAK's involvement with LG? I imagine that a possibility. If so, it would be quite the coincidence, imho.
A profile used by KAK was communicating with Libby on the very morning of the murders.

RA happened to be dressed in the same clothing and on the same bridge as BG during the same timeframe that the girls were murdered.

Quite the coincidence!
Two very unlucky men.

A profile used by KAK was communicating with Libby on the very morning of the murders.

RA happened to be dressed in the same clothing and on the same bridge as BG during the same timeframe that the girls were murdered.

Quite the coincidence!
Two very unlucky men.
I think a lot of disagreement here centers around whether or not a_shots did, in actuality, communicate with L that morning. We don't know. The 2020 interview transcripts might as well be thrown out because there's nothing in there that can be determined to be true or false, by the public, unless perhaps it's supported by digital data from the 2/25/17 search affidavit.

That said, however, I do believe that a_shots communicated with L at some point around the time of the murders (within a day or so, maybe). This is because KG has stated that she contacted everyone L had been talking to just before they went missing. I don't know how far back KG went, but we do know a_shots was one of them she contacted that night. Clearly, a_shots and L's visible communication wasn't alarming to KG, since she didn't report anything unusual, but the communication does exist.

JMO. And I'm not at the moment able to track down KG's interview about this, if anyone else has a link. Thanks!

Last edited:
I wish we could know what all other depraved activities RA got into over the years. Is his DNA pinging? they need to break him and force a confession in exchange for his life..then renege on their offer.( it would be so awesome) ...you know they don't really have to make any deals with him..and they can lie to him and trick him all they want..

..I also wonder what he is doing all day in jail..I don't think he will be very popular..so maybe he is in solitary until his trial and hearings are decided and over.. I bet he is terrified...he likes to act like he's a big man when he's at the bar playing pool..he likes to drink beer and puff up like a rooster..<modsnip>

he has nothing to offer either..he's sunk. mOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I can give a few examples of cases where we asked ‘how did a killer know that a victim would be riding a bike on that road that day?’
- Suzanne Morphew
- Lily Peters
- Autumn Pasquale
None of these victims were killed or abducted then killed by stranagers. They weren't taken from a bike while riding down a road either. Let's not split hairs. Victims are killed by strangers and the strangers have no knowledge of their locations until they cross paths, not uncommon.

Source? Copy of conversation from interrogation?

.you know they don't really have to make any deals with him..and they can lie to him and trick him all they want.
I realize that this is probably wishful thinking but LE can't have any conversations/interrogations with him now. The prosecutor is the only one to make deals with him, only thru his attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay