Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of numerous defendants being held (denied bond) for murder charges. He was in jail and was moved for safety concerns. It's a damned if they do and damned if they don't....if they leave him in jail and something happens to him physically it's LE fault. If they move him to a prison and seg pop, they are denying his rights to have the same freedom of other inmates. RA was originally the one asked to be moved.

You can't have it both ways, either keep him in jail where you can normally keep a closer eye on him, or put him in a prison facility separated from gen pop for his safety. This is not a targeted attack on RA by LE IMO.

As far as losing weight, I truly believe he is trying to change his appearance before court, he doesn't want to resemble BG. The prison is legally required to feed them a certain amount each day. If he choses not to, that's on RA.

MOO
I agree with defendants being held on murder charges. I've never seen one let out on bond unless they were ratted for a reduced charge.

Was it CNN that reported RA asked for the move? That doesn't appear to be the case when you read Leazenby's motion. RA didn't even have an atty at that time. Can an inmate just ask to be moved and a willing sheriff make it happen?

With all the fear the sheriff was expressing, I was totally surprised that there was apparently only 1 person being verbal to RA at his first hearing. Maybe there were large groups of people and the news didn't show them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24