UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You think the police were right when they said they thought she wanted the notes to be found? Lots of people said them being found was strange, I agree.
I don't think she did. I think she thought she'd get an invitation to interview with the police and would not be arrested or have her house searched. I think she'd have remembered she had a SHREDDER if she ever suspected she might get carted off by the police at dawn, hence the look on her face as she exited her porch. She's a high risk very daring type of gal.

You think the police were right when they said they thought she wanted the notes to be found? Lots of people said them being found was strange, I agree.
Yes, it could be considered strange they were found. But then again, the hundreds of daily patient logs were also found. She didn't seem to be able to let go of things, even if they were incriminating.

Yes, it could be considered strange they were found. But then again, the hundreds of daily patient logs were also found. She didn't seem to be able to let go of things, even if they were incriminating.
And she actually bought a house overlooking the children's cemetery. Didn't bother trying to hide the fact that she enjoyed the view.

I know that many disagree, but I really think that those post-it notes were very convincing that she was probably guilty.

I know, I know, she 'could' have just been writing out the accusations that others were making, etc....But I don't believe it happened that way.

I believe she really was having an emotional meltdown, and looking at her reality. If she had just tossed those post it note confessions and those hundreds of hospital patient logs, she'd probably be free right now. IMO

Of course.

Why would she lie to HERSELF???

I shook my head (and rolled my eyes) when listening to verbal gymnastics her lawyer practiced to explain her notes hehehe

JMO

I know everyone is different...but if I was innocent I wouldn't shout it to the Jury ...I would be crying and shouting to the parents "please believe me I've not Hurt your baby"

We should be very cautious here.
People react differently to stress.
Sometimes the reactions are incomprehensible to others.

Always follow the evidence/facts.
Never reactions of a person.

JMO

I wonder what did happen to the shredder, the shredder didn't deserve to be bought into this.

I don't think she did. I think she thought she'd get an invitation to interview with the police and would not be arrested or have her house searched. I think she'd have remembered she had a SHREDDER if she ever suspected she might get carted off by the police at dawn, hence the look on her face as she exited her porch. She's a high risk very daring type of gal.

I always thought it was a lie about not remembering the shredder. It's too blatant to not, she remembered to shred bank documents but nothing else? Nearly everything about the notes under the bed, the diary seemingly placed in her drawer, the contents of them and her own words "help", "I don't want to do this anymore" balanced against her attempts at work to hide her actions show she knows to hide stuff make me think that potentially she is conflicted about what she's done. I've said it before as have others, this case and her are as far as I know unlike anything else.

Definitely agreed though, she is a very high risk daring type of gal. Does she play games of risk about being caught in a way that resembles her games with babies lives? Definitely maybe imo. She's a dice thrower.

I wonder what did happen to the shredder, the shredder didn't deserve to be bought into this.

I always thought it was a lie about not remembering the shredder. It's too blatant to not, she remembered to shred bank documents but nothing else? Nearly everything about the notes under the bed, the diary seemingly placed in her drawer, the contents of them and her own words "help", "I don't want to do this anymore" balanced against her attempts at work to hide her actions show she knows to hide stuff make me think that potentially she is conflicted about what she's done. I've said it before as have others, this case and her are as far as I know unlike anything else.

Definitely agreed though, she is a very high risk daring type of gal. Does she play games of risk about being caught in a way that resembles her games with babies lives? Definitely maybe imo. She's a dice thrower.
I was being sarcastic when I said she'd have remembered the shredder. Of course she knew she had one, that was such a blatant lie. I meant she'd have used it, if she thought the police would be searching her home. IMO

She is a risk taker.

It wasn't a bolt from the blue that she was under suspicion. She wasn't arrested in the middle of the night, no time to do anything to disguise her collection.

She'd been through meditation, been suspended from duties, was questioned multiple times.

At any point before her house (and her parents' house) was searched by the police, she could have used that shredder, or set them all on fire and flushed the ashes.

But she didn't.

Because she enjoyed having them too much, and decided the having outweighed the risk of having so much paperwork that tied her to her victims.

I still say that keeping that paperwork under her bed was the closest she could get to burying them under her floorboards like Gacy or Nilsen. She was a keeper, and the post mortem handling of the bodies and rituals surrounding their deaths were very, very important to her. I think if she could have taken a body home without consequences, she would have.

MOO

I guess she was in turmoil, unable to stop her obsession.
Knowing there was something not right with her.

This HELP word is sad.
Would any therapy help her?
What led to this tragedy?
She might have not known herself.
It is all subconscious.

JMO

I guess she was in turmoil, unable to stop her obsession.
Knowing there was something not right with her.

This HELP word is sad.
Would any therapy help her?
What led to this tragedy?
She might have not known herself.
It is all subconscious.

JMO
I don't think she was in turmoil and I don't feel sorry for her at all. I feel immense sorrow for the victims and all affected even her family , none for her. The only therapeutic treatment of those with homicidal tendencies is a chemical cosh as found in Broadmoor. Only thing is she was quite clearly sane and sober, so the cosh ain't needed.

I think I'm going with the thrill as the motivating factor, she likes to throw dice. She is also acutely selfish but disguises it which may be part of the reason she kept the notes, they were trophies to her. would also explain why she sometimes seemed to talk about babies passing on her shifts to orher staff, was an opportunity to garner attention. Used those notes to bring back memories and wallow in those feelings. A keepsake. I'm certain she knew. adds a new meaning to the phrase "collecting a jar of hearts".

Jmo though.

I'm still shocked at her last words. Arrogant, soooo detached and cold.

Last edited:
Will we get a new mugshot?
If we do don't look at it, you will turn to stone. Still at least you will be warmer than her, up until the point she gets to hell. I'm sure the devil make a crumpet rack of her and he likes his crumpets hot hot.

Her cell would get a bit cosy - iirc there is something like 90k documents !
She will have had her trial bundle during trial but I highly doubt they would allow anything that sensitive.
No doubt that will annoy it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk
Back