UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's another shocker. One for our collection apparently. Why address the judge but not the parents? They would have been my number 1 concern in that situation, more coldness and more detachment. Especially after the parents statement. Jhc condemned spirit descending she is full of it.

I tend to believe her note expressing -

I AM EVIL I DID THIS

I AM AN AWFUL PERSON

I'LL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN OR MARRY. I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE A FAMILY.

HATE

I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE

I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

I DON'T DESERVE MUM & DAD

WORLD IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME

Lucy Letby wrote note saying 'I am evil, I did this', court hears
You think the police were right when they said they thought she wanted the notes to be found? Lots of people said them being found was strange, I agree.

I tend to believe her note expressing -

I AM EVIL I DID THIS

I AM AN AWFUL PERSON

I'LL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN OR MARRY. I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE A FAMILY.

HATE

I KILLED THEM ON PURPOSE

I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE

I DON'T DESERVE MUM & DAD

WORLD IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME

Lucy Letby wrote note saying 'I am evil, I did this', court hears
I know that many disagree, but I really think that those post-it notes were very convincing that she was probably guilty.

I know, I know, she 'could' have just been writing out the accusations that others were making, etc....But I don't believe it happened that way.

I believe she really was having an emotional meltdown, and looking at her reality. If she had just tossed those post it note confessions and those hundreds of hospital patient logs, she'd probably be free right now. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk
Back