IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This link suggests there was a plan by a pedi ring to kidnap and the RA was a member of the ring: Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen admitted to killings FIVE TIMES

From the linked article:

Investigators wanted to search the property of Ron Williams (above, in a 2017 mugshot for a parole violation), who owned the land where the girls' bodies were found for any evidence connected to the crime

Hmmm....

DM gonna DM, I guess. Since they've run around 67,000 articles and retreads on this case they might take the time to copy-edit before posting.

BB the witness who saw RA on the bridge platform is seen leaving at 2:14 (by car, CCTV)... RA ordered the girls down the hill at 2:13... as BB was driving away....

It just took minutes....

That is a heavy burden for BB... of course she couldn't have known... how many times has she mentally walked back those minutes, if only....

My heart sinks thinking how vulnerable and helpless Abby and Libby were, all because one man chose to unleash evil --

Jmo

From the linked article:

Investigators wanted to search the property of Ron Williams (above, in a 2017 mugshot for a parole violation), who owned the land where the girls' bodies were found for any evidence connected to the crime

Hmmm....

DM gonna DM, I guess. Since they've run around 67,000 articles and retreads on this case they might take the time to copy-edit before posting.
Ron Williams - wow.

This caught my eye, remember the speculation about Abby’s elbow or arm on the very edge of the earliest released photo? Chilling to read…..

The video (appx 43 seconds) depicts Abigail walking on the Monon High Bridge toward Liberty while a male subject wearing a dark jacket and jeans walks behind her.
View attachment 431621
Oh that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Those poor girls didn't stand a chance, and it breaks my heart to even think about how scared they must have been. At least they had each other and I hope that provided some sense of comfort to each of them.

Why would the picture of him and his dog be included as a court document?

I believe it is an Exhibit (B) that goes with the Emergency Motion to Modify Safekeeping Order his attorney filed. Page 5, Paragraph 13. I do not know why it is not attached to the proper motion but I do recall seeing it in the media reports when the motion was filed to contrast the change in RA's physical appearance from before arrest to after months of incarceration.

13. Mr. Allen's physical condition is deteriorating rapidly. Attached Exhibit "A" is photo of Mr. Allen, taken by Counsel at the correctional facility, on April 4th, 2023. Said photo reflects the significant toll of his current incarceration on his physical person and by extension, his mental capacity. By contrast, see attached Exhibit "B" which reflects his condition year or two prior to his incarceration. The conditions under which Mr. Allen has been forced to endure are akin to that of prisoner of war;

I did imagine the water bottle might be for easy access to his DNA but they'd just get a warrant for collection of it anyhow, so they didn't *need* it really, did they? I wonder if there is more to it? Some odd thing about it? DNA from the kids on it? Something he KEPT from the Crime Scene maybe??? Oye
Yeah, I kind of ended up posting in a stream of consciousness style and hit post before I thought about a warrant for a buccal swab. Methinks it was in a weird place and someone clocked it and decided to collect it, or kinda had to collect anything that was lying about in a particular area, based on what else was there for possible microscopic blood transfer or something.

Why would the picture of him and his dog be included as a court document?

It in several of the media articles as well. I think it was submitted to the Judge supporting the Emergency Motion by the defence team intended to illustrate RA brimming with health, alongside the red housecoat shrivelled man pic. JMO

If RA intended to leave the park with the two girls, alive, to where would he have taken them?

I can't help but to think of houses of horrors...kept for years....

I wonder what communication, if any, transpired from about 3pm onward that day. A lot of CYAs?

Was the staging personal? Or intended to mislead?

Was there especial (sick) significance to two bullets? One at the crime scene, one in the keepsake box. Two victims, a bullet for each?

I'm going to put this out there -- if this was part of a master abduction (local sex trafficking for local pervs) -- Abby and Libby may have actively thwarted being removed to that dreaded second location. They had no chance... but they'd have had no chance at the next place either. Had they been relocated, they may never have been found --

I think we're hearing that trophies were kept -- a sock? -- but I'll ask anyway -- was RA going to be paid handsomely for delivering two young girls? Was he motivated by cash (desperate financially) and shared perversions?

Layers and layers of ick.

Jmo
If the car was parked at the CPS building, that is a long way to take them without anyone noticing. I have a hard time thinking there was an intent to leave with the victims if the perp was rocking a 2016 Focus Hatchback. Granted they were small young girls...but a small Ford focus hatchback is not exactly the ideal choice for trying to kidnap someone I would think...it's small, lots of windows, no private trunk area.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member