IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The undressing and redressing is a fetish component.

The time spent desecrating the naked “children” can’t be ignored.

IMO considerable time was spent especially considering the situation. No regret, no what I have I done! Run away!

RA took his time to carry out his fantasy/ frame up/ wanna be Odinite play or whatever sick combination of weirdness he lusted for. Probably it was the phone ringing or vibrating that brought him to and caused him to rush off in a panic.

All imo
Yes, I absolutely feel that making young teenage girl undress under threat of violence to be SA. I think the sticks "runes" or whatever were all part of his fantasy and would not be surprised if he didn't consume this content at some point of his life. I think his wife's immediate acceptance of his guilt and distancing means she knows it adds up. She is not waiting for conviction in the legal system.

The 'reasonable' doubt they are attempting to cast upon the walls with this particular pasta dish is debunked by RAs very own statements and timelines given to police.

The prosecution has his statements, they have the bullet, they have the probable cause.

The defence here is attempting to rewrite RAs own words and actions after the fact with this meal.

Any reasonable juror will understand that.
adaption. Plain and simple

Isn’t it Libel if the it’s untrue? If the assertions can be proven, would someone named in this doc have a legal leg to stand on?
Isn’t it
Ok let’s go further. The defence asserts Rick isn’t a super tall guy. They talk about the difficulty he would have had crossing the creek whilst controlling the kids on his own and the depth of the water.

The clothes mentioned by the defence that Abby was found wearing are clean according to them and their scene photos! No blood or very little blood. But CLEAN. How is this possible then IF the girls crossed the river whilst dressed?? Wouldn’t the found items be wet? Muddy? Dirty?

The prosecution hasn’t alleged the kids crossed the creek of their own accord (to escape or under duress) that I know of. Police have said before NO one has it right (when discussing social media theories about how the kids ended up where they were found). So why then does the Defence make the assertion they would have had to cross the creek, which was cold and would have been hard, but then tell us Abby was dressed in clean clothes???

This point makes me wonder: were they undressed before a crossing? Was there a walk or run through the creek?? Was she found wearing her friend’s clothes? If not, whose were they?
Even the defence doc released yesterday states there wasn't as much blood at the scene as one would have expected. They postulate perhaps this is because it was collected for some sort of future use. Ok then, so what would a killer or killers have collected blood in exactly? A ziplock bag?

According to the article cited below, a female who is 5'5 and weighing 165lbs will have about 9 pints (4.3 liters) of blood in their body. The article further notes that:

"When a person loses around 15% of their blood volume, they can start to experience shock, although their blood pressure and other signs will likely be normal at this point.

After losing 20–40%, the person’s blood pressure will start to fall, and they will begin to feel anxious. If they lose more blood, they will start to feel confused. Their heart rate may rise to around 120 beats per minute (bpm), as the body tries to maintain blood supply to the vital organs.

When blood loss is 40% or more, the person will be in severe shock. Their pulse rate will rise over 120 bpm. They will feel lethargic and may lose consciousness.
"

Libby was apparently 5'4 and weighed 200lbs. Exsanguination for the average woman used in the height and weight metric above would mean a woman would lose between 1.83 - 1.72 litres of blood (20-40%) if she bled out or exsanguinated.

Now compare that to a can of soda. The kids would have lost well over an average can of soda in blood, and likely more than that. But very little blood was found at the scene per the documents we read yesterday.

So? Where did it go then? How were the clothes that Abby was found in clean save for a bit of blood around the neck area? Especially when the police assert that a witness saw a man walking away from the general area of the crime scene who was muddy and bloody as if he had just been in a fight - an assertion the defence now alleges was fabricated by police!!? There is no way a "bloody, muddy" suspect is dressing the victim without getting mud and blood on her. Also, there was no mention but her clothes were clean - so what, they weren't wet from a creek crossing?

It seems there HAD to have been more than one person involved in the murders if the clothes on Abby were clean. I don't know what the deepest or shallowest point of the creek would have been, but nothing was even mentioned about wet shoes on Abby. How then did they cross the creek? I'm not sure they did. I could believe that a car waited for them at the end of the bridge and they were taken, driven there (how long would that take)? But I cannot believe they crossed the creek as part of a kidnap with the water being as high as it would have been, and then Abby's clothes being clean when she was found.

Just the WEIGHT of the clothes the victims wore that day would have made the creek hard to cross - wet shoes get bogged down, socks feel like cement weights. Jeans, track pants, sweaters... Abby's clothing should have been wet & dirty. They weren't. Why not?

Then there is the issue of the PCA which tells us two items of clothing were missing from the scene. Ok. Which two? From which victim? If Abby was wearing Libby's outfit when she was found, then where are Abby's clothes? If her clothes were at the scene, why no mention of if they were wet or dry or muddy or bloody? If they were not there, then have they been recovered at all??

There are multiple alleged confessions in this document. Multiple witnesses attesting to others involvement in this crime. Corroborating evidence w/ Social media posts. Intimate crime scene knowledge. Questions over alibis.

Colour me reasonably doubting. Interested in prosecution rebuttals. Jmo

Isn’t it

Even the defence doc released yesterday states there wasn't as much blood at the scene as one would have expected. They postulate perhaps this is because it was collected for some sort of future use. Ok then, so what would a killer or killers have collected blood in exactly? A ziplock bag?

According to the article cited below, a female who is 5'5 and weighing 165lbs will have about 9 pints (4.3 liters) of blood in their body. The article further notes that:

"When a person loses around 15% of their blood volume, they can start to experience shock, although their blood pressure and other signs will likely be normal at this point.

After losing 20–40%, the person’s blood pressure will start to fall, and they will begin to feel anxious. If they lose more blood, they will start to feel confused. Their heart rate may rise to around 120 beats per minute (bpm), as the body tries to maintain blood supply to the vital organs.

When blood loss is 40% or more, the person will be in severe shock. Their pulse rate will rise over 120 bpm. They will feel lethargic and may lose consciousness.
"

Libby was apparently 5'4 and weighed 200lbs. Exsanguination for the average woman used in the height and weight metric above would mean a woman would lose between 1.83 - 1.72 litres of blood (20-40%) if she bled out or exsanguinated.

Now compare that to a can of soda. The kids would have lost well over an average can of soda in blood, and likely more than that. But very little blood was found at the scene per the documents we read yesterday.

So? Where did it go then? How were the clothes that Abby was found in clean save for a bit of blood around the neck area? Especially when the police assert that a witness saw a man walking away from the general area of the crime scene who was muddy and bloody as if he had just been in a fight - an assertion the defence now alleges was fabricated by police!!? There is no way a "bloody, muddy" suspect is dressing the victim without getting mud and blood on her. Also, there was no mention but her clothes were clean - so what, they weren't wet from a creek crossing?

It seems there HAD to have been more than one person involved in the murders if the clothes on Abby were clean. I don't know what the deepest or shallowest point of the creek would have been, but nothing was even mentioned about wet shoes on Abby. How then did they cross the creek? I'm not sure they did. I could believe that a car waited for them at the end of the bridge and they were taken, driven there (how long would that take)? But I cannot believe they crossed the creek as part of a kidnap with the water being as high as it would have been, and then Abby's clothes being clean when she was found.

Just the WEIGHT of the clothes the victims wore that day would have made the creek hard to cross - wet shoes get bogged down, socks feel like cement weights. Jeans, track pants, sweaters... Abby's clothing should have been wet & dirty. They weren't. Why not?

Then there is the issue of the PCA which tells us two items of clothing were missing from the scene. Ok. Which two? From which victim? If Abby was wearing Libby's outfit when she was found, then where are Abby's clothes? If her clothes were at the scene, why no mention of if they were wet or dry or muddy or bloody? If they were not there, then have they been recovered at all??
If I was on the jury, I'd want the water measurement for all of the creek. I live on a river, in one place it is 15 feet deep but 50 feet upstream it's not even ankle deep.

We also don't know if he had the girls undress before crossing the river. That would also explain clean/dry clothes if they carried them across.

I'm no longer clear on whose clothes Abby was wearing, the description matches her own clothes, but the document says they were Libbys.

New thread, this one will close shortly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members