IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing devil's advocate for a moment...

If this document is accurate, other men have also confessed to family, and family turned them in.

Now, RA says he wasn't on the bridge in the timeframe of the murders (except that doesn't jive with the PCA witness timeline).

Plus, the witness who saw BG on the bridge is supposedly the source of the YBG sketch and saw a different vehicle. Remember GH had a guest on in 2021 who said he saw an older model car parked along the road during that timeframe (linked below)? I've always believed that the vehicle issue might have been why NMcL wanted the PCA sealed, because if anyone else was parked along the road, they'd know the witnesses likely saw their vehicle, as well. I mean, we have a Smart Car, a purple PT Cruiser, and Ford Focus, and now a 1965 Comet...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBf39zuqmA&ved=2ahUKEwiEw4aL4LaBAxWwK0QIHXFvA0cQwqsBegQIDRAG&usg=AOvVaw1v-ZAuAlQo1e6goWcx_ua3
Yes, If the document is true, I don't believe 90% of what the Defense doc is stating.

JMO

Seriously, what are the odds that we have two murder victims, one being catfished by an experienced predator, the other dating the son of an Odinist, and then some opportunistic CVS worker killed them randomly and left them in such a weird way that an FBI agent thought he'd memorialize the scene with photos? WTF?

IMO the guy has confessed multiple times to multiple people and it’s on record. He is guilty as charged.

Spent an hour or so reading/scrolling through the latest defence document and it honestly looks like it was prepared by a 13-15 year old.

Lots of smoke and mirrors, it sounds like they know he is guilty. They want the evidence found against RA ruled out because LE shouldn’t have been allowed to find the evidence on a technicality.

Seriously, what are the odds that we have two murder victims, one being catfished by an experienced predator, the other dating the son of an Odinist, and then some opportunistic CVS worker killed them randomly and left them in such a weird way that an FBI agent thought he'd memorialize the scene with photos? WTF?

I rule out the sexual predator completely because no signs of a SA on either girl.

So if it is RA then what is the motive here , just an angry bitter man who lost control that day? But still doest’t explain away why Libby was targeted more In the attack!

I still believe guilty but I was 100% sure Yesterday and now I’m down to 75-80% because with no SA I just don’t understand motive.

A religious cult as farcical as it is would give a motive at least as ridiculous as it sounds.

MOOOOOOOO

My theory on motive has not changed, since the document confirmed so many previous rumors, then I still think the girls said something about his height and it pissed him off and he killed them. I am not blaming the girls, they were kids.

I don't think it was premeditated, I don't think he went there to kill. I think his temper flared and he killed them. He used the gun to intimidate them off the bridge then slit their throats. I am not even sure I buy that the branches covering the bodies were actually runes and not just haphazardly placed that happen to resemble runes. Or he started covering them with branches and decided to make designs to throw off the investigation.

If you haven't googled Odin runes, I'd suggest it. I was shocked to see the pictures of some made by Odinites that are just so basic and nondescript for lack of a better description.

Edit: It just occurred to me that the defense states that RA mentioned the Odinites in the prison. If RA was unfamiliar and didn't know anything about the Odinites, then how would he recognize their patches? If RA was familiar enough to recognize their patches, then he's familiar enough to make some runes on the girls bodies.

Last edited:
I rule out the sexual predator completely because no signs of a SA on either girl.

So if it is RA then what is the motive here , just an angry bitter man who lost control that day? But still doest’t explain away why Libby was targeted more In the attack!

I still believe guilty but I was 100% sure Yesterday and now I’m down to 75-80% because with no SA I just don’t understand motive.

A religious cult as farcical as it is would give a motive at least as ridiculous as it sounds.

MOOOOOOOO
Yes, there's a good chance there are multiple coincidences here, because there's just no way everything is all related. But that's what is so shocking to me. So many possibilities. Tentacles like a freaking mutant squid.

My theory on motive has not changed, since the document confirmed so many previous rumors, then I still think the girls said something about his height and it pissed him off and he killed them. I am not blaming the girls, they were kids.

I don't think it was premeditated, I don't think he went there to kill. I think his temper flared and he killed them. He used the gun to intimidate them off the bridge then slit their throats. I am not even sure I buy that the branches covering the bodies were actually runes and not just haphazardly placed that happen to resemble runes. Or he started covering them with branches and decided to make designs to throw off the investigation.

If you haven't googled Odin runes, I'd suggest it. I was shocked to see the pictures of some made by Odinites that are just so basic and nondescript for lack of a better description.
It's not the branches or the placement it's the combination of the branches/placement and the symbol/letter F in blood on the tree that stood out to me.

With that being said, I'm still not picking up what the defense is laying down.

RBBM
I’m unable to locate the exact date, but my understanding is that this was revealed in a fairly recent deposition of Liggett by Allen’s defense. I see August 10, 2023 as the date they deposed Holeman, but I doubt it was the same day as the Liggett deposition.
MOO

ETA: bottom of page 7 says that by August 28, 2023; several depositions, including Liggett, had already been taken. (FWIW & my paraphrasing)

Unless there are two different Holemans, I notice the reference in the document was to “Trooper Homeman”. Yet his official rank is First Sergeant.

Yes, there's a good chance there are multiple coincidences here, because there's just no way everything is all related. But that's what is so shocking to me. So many possibilities. Tentacles like a freaking mutant squid.

I still don’t get the point of it all. Why would a supposed white supremacy group sacrifice two white teens, just because a parent of one is apparently in a biracial relationship. Really, why not sacrifice the parent instead?

I still don’t get the point of it all. Why would a supposed white supremacy group sacrifice two white teens, just because a parent of one is apparently in a biracial relationship. Really, why not sacrifice the parent instead?
Exactly. The supremacists are so committed to the cult they will kill children in their own community??

I don't doubt supremacy groups exist (to their shame), but I don't think ritual sacrifices of everyday kids are being made on Monday afternoons in a public place.

jmo

It's not the branches or the placement it's the combination of the branches/placement and the symbol/letter F in blood on the tree that stood out to me.

Much like the prevailing thought is that all cat-fishers are murderers, I‘m getting the defence is informing us that Odinites are all dangerous white supremacists murdering/sacrificing white teens of parents who are involved in biracial relationships?

If we don’t believe that then in 136 pages they’ve not proven their point. The question is what will the Judge think?

I made an edit when I remembered that RA recognized Odinites in the prison. It seems he was familiar enough with them that he recognized their patches, so he's probably familiar enough to make some runes.

MOOOOOOOO

The undressing and redressing is a fetish component.

The time spent desecrating the naked “children” can’t be ignored.

IMO considerable time was spent especially considering the situation. No regret, no what I have I done! Run away!

RA took his time to carry out his fantasy/ frame up/ wanna be Odinite play or whatever sick combination of weirdness he lusted for. Probably it was the phone ringing or vibrating that brought him to and caused him to rush off in a panic.

All imo

The question I have always struggled with in this case is why them? What was it about Abby and Libby that lead to this? There were numerous others on the trail that day - groups and solo people. It's clear from what we know now that Libby seemed to bear the brunt of it, which is not to dismiss what Abby went through at all, but Libby seemed to be the one for some reason. Violently killed, left to be found naked, covered in blood etc. It's harrowing.

Yes but as has been discussed they only have to cast reasonable doubt. Thats my point with my post.

IMO
The 'reasonable' doubt they are attempting to cast upon the walls with this particular pasta dish is debunked by RAs very own statements and timelines given to police.

The prosecution has his statements, they have the bullet, they have the probable cause.

The defence here is attempting to rewrite RAs own words and actions after the fact with this meal.

Any reasonable juror will understand that.

I made an edit when I remembered that RA recognized Odinites in the prison. It seems he was familiar enough with them that he recognized their patches, so he's probably familiar enough to make some runes.

Plus according to google, Odin runes appear very primitive in design. If the bodies were haphazardly covered with sticks and leaves in an attempt to thwart discovery, no doubt what appears to be dozens of Odin runes appearing to be symbolized in the sticks and branches could be noted if someone was specifically seeking similarities.

The undressing and redressing is a fetish component.

The time spent desecrating the naked “children” can’t be ignored.

IMO considerable time was spent especially considering the situation. No regret, no what I have I done! Run away!

RA took his time to carry out his fantasy/ frame up/ wanna be Odinite play or whatever sick combination of weirdness he lusted for. Probably it was the phone ringing or vibrating that brought him to and caused him to rush off in a panic.

All imo

I wasn’t sure if it was an act to get rid of DNA. I believe some of the clothing was found in the water as well which seems again to be trying to wash away dna imo

So, if we write off the murder scene as a bunch of random sticks and branches placed in random places, along with all the other odd stuff being just odd stuff, then what about all the other points in the memorandum?

There are 194 footnotes complete with locations, page numbers, lines and minute markers for the videos. At least some of those have to carry some weight. The whole purpose of the memorandum is to get the search warrant thrown out; the Odin stuff is just food for thought. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499