IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I was uncertain of is when it says Liggett has testified there is no DNA, electronic evidence etc linking RA to the crime scene, when was that testimony? Was it for the search or for the arrest warrant? Or more recently?

Defence seems to imply that this will also be the status at trial, based on discovery - but it wasn't particularly clear as the prosecution would not know that prior to applying for the search warrant

I'm puzzled as to what possible benefit 2 well-respected attorneys could hope to achieve by playing games with the judge. Surely she will be really, really aggravated if she has to go through all the time and effort to verify their statements... only to find they were just "doing what defense attys do."

In reality, it doesn't make sense that they are doing all this to gain sympathy for RA. The only people they need to be concerned with are the non-biased jurors.

As for the Odinism slant, that guy was at the top of my list. Of all the suspect ratholes I went down, he was the one who fit the best.

The one thing I will admit to is I have been adamant that RA is BG as he looks exactly like BG.

But if you had RA and BH next to each other in a line up I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. They literally look like the same person it’s uncanny IMO.

The one thing I will admit to is I have been adamant that RA is BG as he looks exactly like BG.

But if you had RA and BH next to each other in a line up I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. They literally look like the same person it’s uncanny IMO.
Were you here for the GK and his girl AG comparisons to BG? lol..

We all know that doo do is compromised of a variety of materials first ingested and later expelled by a living organism. You unfortunately have to comb through it to determine its makeup.
It appears here that the defense team has ingested bits of Odinism, paganism, white supremacy, human sacrifice, Runes and other symbols, as well as rumor and innuendo, none of which go well together and causes an unpleasant case of diarrhea which now has to be cleaned up.
Hi @OldCop yes, they will have to clean it up. IIRC, Odinism was also brought up with the Ohio Rhoden family murders, along with many wild theories. In the end, the murders were triggered by a family custody dispute.

IMO, RA’s defense is using the rumor mill to create a distraction. None of this is new. The names in the document can be found on many of our POI lists, and we looked at the same screenshots. One vilified blogger, RL, covered the Odinism angle over five years ago.

Really feel this document release is just a “look there, not here” tactic.

Keeping the faith.
Justice for Libby and Abby

One thing I was uncertain of is when it says Liggett has testified there is no DNA, electronic evidence etc linking RA to the crime scene, when was that testimony? Was it for the search or for the arrest warrant? Or more recently?

Defence seems to imply that this will also be the status at trial, based on discovery - but it wasn't particularly clear as the prosecution would not know that prior to applying for the search warrant
RBBM
I’m unable to locate the exact date, but my understanding is that this was revealed in a fairly recent deposition of Liggett by Allen’s defense. I see August 10, 2023 as the date they deposed Holeman, but I doubt it was the same day as the Liggett deposition.
MOO

ETA: bottom of page 7 says that by August 28, 2023; several depositions, including Liggett, had already been taken. (FWIW & my paraphrasing)

Last edited:

JD also looked like RA and BG. Even more so.

RA placed himself on the bridge on 2/13/17 in the timeframe of the murders.

He confessed to his family on tape from prison.

I don’t think it matters too much if BH resembles RA/BG, LE had no leads for years, you think they didn’t quadruple check his alibi? You think they didn’t watch the footage of him arriving and leaving from work that day? They were desperate.

The defense admits that BH had never met Abby, only that his son had started dating her. How would BH know if her mom was dating outside their race or however it was worded? That was the motive for BH killing the girls, right? But Abby wouldn’t be “tainted” with non-white genes/blood or whatever their fear is since you know she is already alive.

Sorry even trying to explain why it’s a dumb theory is hard because it’s so nonsensical.

Having been through the whole alternative killer thing in detail on the McStay trial, i am quite cynical of the defence motion where it claims nothing was done to eliminate these suspects.

This was a case where the police were desperate to find the killer for years. It seems highly unlikely they just eliminated the real killer despite high suspicion because reasons. Also, how is any of this relevant to chucking out the search warrant?

It doesn't seem like any evidence actually suggests the alternate(s) and I guess we will learn at trial that they have alibis.

I don’t think it matters too much if BH resembles RA/BG, LE had no leads for years, you think they didn’t quadruple check his alibi? You think they didn’t watch the footage of him arriving and leaving from work that day? They were desperate.

The defense admits that BH had never met Abby, only that his son had started dating her. How would BH know if her mom was dating outside their race or however it was worded? That was the motive for BH killing the girls, right? But Abby wouldn’t be “tainted” with non-white genes/blood or whatever their fear is since you know she is already alive.

Sorry even trying to explain why it’s a dumb theory is hard because it’s so nonsensical.

All this.

Sadly my experience is that it is not only the prosecution that selectively leaves stuff out of their pleadings. My guess is we will find this guy has a rock solid alibi as the defence well knows.

I don't think the judge will be swayed to think that LE mislead when requesting the search warrant, and I don't think any of this cult bunk will be presented at trial.

But, perhaps I overestimate good sense. I concede that many people are willing to believe wild stories that are not true while at the same time ignoring facts.

jmo

I am coming from a position of RA being guilty and pointing out some inconsistencies.

Like the Bullet found between the two girls bodies and yet the prosecution not providing any evidence of this bullet when asked. Surely the Defense just can’t make this stuff up as when it goes to trial what does that accomplish if the prosecution can provide proof of the bullet found?

Last edited:
I am coming from a position of RA being guilty and pointing out some inconsistencies.

Like the Bullet found between the two girls bodies and yet the prosecution not providing any evidence of this bullet when asked. Surely the Defense just can’t make this stuff up as when it goes to trial what does that accomplish if they can provide prove of the bullet found?
There are 3 pictures defense has of it in the ground but none of it being taken it out of the ground, measured, examined or bagged. It may be def. just overlooked other pictures in the massive amount of discovery and that's why they were asking for other pics.

If I was on the jury, I would want to see those missing pics so I could be sure as possible that one is the same one as they one they have as evidence.

JD also looked like RA and BG. Even more so.

RA placed himself on the bridge on 2/13/17 in the timeframe of the murders.

He confessed to his family on tape from prison.
Playing devil's advocate for a moment...

If this document is accurate, other men have also confessed to family, and family turned them in.

Now, RA says he wasn't on the bridge in the timeframe of the murders (except that doesn't jive with the PCA witness timeline).

Plus, the witness who saw BG on the bridge is supposedly the source of the YBG sketch and saw a different vehicle. Remember GH had a guest on in 2021 who said he saw an older model car parked along the road during that timeframe (linked below)? I've always believed that the vehicle issue might have been why NMcL wanted the PCA sealed, because if anyone else was parked along the road, they'd know the witnesses likely saw their vehicle, as well. I mean, we have a Smart Car, a purple PT Cruiser, and Ford Focus, and now a 1965 Comet...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPBf39zuqmA&ved=2ahUKEwiEw4aL4LaBAxWwK0QIHXFvA0cQwqsBegQIDRAG&usg=AOvVaw1v-ZAuAlQo1e6goWcx_ua3

Last edited:
Well if this all made up BS then surely those people named will do a Class Act lawsuit as Americans love to sue.

Anybody accused so openly of such horrific acts wouldn’t just take this sitting down and would be on the phone to lawyers.

MOO

Hi @OldCop yes, they will have to clean it up. IIRC, Odinism was also brought up with the Ohio Rhoden family murders, along with many wild theories. In the end, the murders were triggered by a family custody dispute.

IMO, RA’s defense is using the rumor mill to create a distraction. None of this is new. The names in the document can be found on many of our POI lists, and we looked at the same screenshots. One vilified blogger, RL, covered the Odinism angle over five years ago.

Really feel this document release is just a “look there, not here” tactic.

Keeping the faith.
Justice for Libby and Abby
I agree STG. The Defense has no defense of RA so they've had to come up with something so outrageous to have any shot for a not guilty. RA admitted to his wife and mother on multiple occasions he did this. The Defense needed a story to try and get SW evidence thrown out. They have tainted the potential jury pool with this document and now the Prosecution will have to address each and every piece of this fan fic story.

It does not change the fact that RA admitted he was there at MHB at approx the same time as Abby & Libby, wearing similar clothing. He was seen and described by witnesses on and near the bridge at key moments. An unspent bullet matching a gun in his possession (never loaned or out of his possession by his own admission) matches his Sig S. We also don't know what DNA evidence was recovered during the SW. I do believe there is some that ties RA to the scene.

This story is too outrageous to be believed in its entirety (some parts may be true, but conflated). Unfortunately, due to the gag order the Prosecution will probably not be able to address any of this until trial. It was a dirty Hail Mary by the Defense.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members