IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is moving so fast, it's been difficult to keep up. Apologies if this has already been posted ad nauseum:

Maybe/possibly/probably some of the witnesses, people on the trails that day, searchers, law enforcement, and judges are Odinists too? Recusals, misinformation, conflicting statements or sketches, etc. I am finding it difficult to keep it all straight, and I've been following since day 1. Is Odinism more common in the Midwest? I am in the Midwest, and this is the first time I've heard of it.

Thinking of the families every day....

JMO - the world is watching and following the case. All these TV and SM interviews and podcasts, with ever-present public servants, became long in the tooth but they attract attention. And all the scandals: human trafficking and KF (the judge!), then Indianapolis gymnastics, the case that got connected to Delphi by GA’s figure (the Daily Mail!), and finally, neo-Nazi groups at Midwest that may have, or have not, proceeded to human sacrifices - Delphi is a loop for them. Sure, nationalistic groups exist, everywhere and in every ethnic group, but Delphi exposed the situation in Midwest. For all, I blame the self-serving noise that the police has created. (If the interviews are paid, then why can’t a local SW decide to have her ten minutes of fame, for example?)

Then: RA’s case has to be televised. After the recent situation in another state where a mentally ill inmate died pre-trial from bedbug infestation, I want to see that RA’s rights are protected.

And of course, the lawyers operate by letting their clients off the hook on technicalities, but this is their job. Don’t violate client-attorney privilege if you don’t want the accused to walk free.

Maybe. I'm sure you know this case better than I do.

But the West Memphis 3 were convicted (and Damian Echols was sent to death row) on just such a compilation of scare tactics and nonsense. Is Indiana any more enlightened than Arkansas? My family in Indy say no.

I would never underestimate the willingness of folks in the Bible Belt to believe that "pagans" are random, spree killers.
I don't know much. However, in this case, the theory is not supported by prosecutors, as was the Memphis 3 case.

IMO defense always argue that someone else committed the crime: for example, the Murdaugh defense argued there must have been two shooters, Lori Vallow defense said Chad did it, Scott Peterson's team came up with evidence purporting to prove that scruffy men in a van had kidnapped Laci off the street, Charles Merritt's defense claimed another business partner of Joseph McStay had confessed to a witness..Only Casey Anthony's defense has successfully argued that it was her father...and then, of course, OJ...

I also think that prosecutors will weed out people who've already formed opinions, during jury selection.

IMO, it doesn't matter what people believe, it matters that the jury hears all of the evidence and are unanimous in their verdict.

JMO

Last edited:
The defenders are talking about the dexterity necessary to kill in such a short time (and, should we add, leave no DNA?). RA can be playing pool, anyone can play pool, big deal. We don't know how well he played. What we heard was that RA was drunk on MHB and I doubt that he did have the physical prowess to do it alone.

Furthermore. There were a lot of potential pois, basically, everyone living on that drive plus every young curly white male in the neighborhood. About one of them, 6'2" or so, I immediately felt, no, just look at his legs, he has colossal legs and the BG has rather skinny legs. RA had pretty hefty legs two years ago, too. And, he is beyond their lowest limit, sorry.
What has made you think that he was drunk on the bridge that day? I've not seen / heard this mentioned anywhere official (or if I have, I've long since forgotten!)... pls clarify whether this is speculation or if there is an official source for this? Many thanks in advance. :)

What has made you think that he was drunk on the bridge that day? I've not seen / heard this mentioned anywhere official (or if I have, I've long since forgotten!)... pls clarify whether this is speculation or if there is an official source for this? Many thanks in advance. :)
I wonder how anyone that was drunk could walk across the Monon High Bridge?
Especially at a fair pace, hands in pockets.

JMO

From the memo:

Jerry Holeman has testified to the following: There is no DNA linking Richard Allen to
the crime scene.187 No data extracted from Richard Allen’s phone connects him to the murders.188
No data extracted from Libby’s phone connected Richard the murders.189 There is no evidence that
Richard Allen is or was connected to any other suspects in the case.190 There is no evidence found
on social media that connects Richard Allen to the murders.191 There is no evidence extracted from
Richard Allen’s computers that connects him to the murders.192 There is no fingerprint evidence
that connects Richard Allen to the murders.193

So says the defense.

Then why are they so afraid of the search warrant. If all of that was true I would think they would be clamoring to start the trial.

True. There is still a lot of info we don’t know.

I also try to keep in mind that in Libby’s video, we have always only seen the DTH portion, but LE has the entire 43 seconds. The part that LE long ago said was the stuff of nightmares.

Who but LE knows what is depicted there and what additional information they’ve garnered from that?

Personally I hope to never see it released, just as I wish I didn’t now know the crime scene details we’ve learned from the Defense memorandum.

Also, I agree with @mrjitty that if RA were INNOCENTLY on the bridge at the same time as the murders, he wouldn’t have ever stopped talking about it. As in “I was right there! I could have been killed! I cant believe I was there when it happened!”

He possibly would have spent these years exclaiming this to everybody he knew.

JMO and speculation.
Or he might have been lamenting that he had been there, and could have intervened if he'd known the girls were in trouble. He could have talked about how he didn't sense anything off that day and had no idea anything had even happened until he saw it on the news later....

We don't know if he did any of these things though. We don't know who he spoke with if anyone about that day aside the CO he met with and the LE he eventually met with.

We also don't know when he may have found out anything was going on down in the trails at all. I'd still like to know, where does he say he went *after* he left the trails? What did he do next? Who saw him next that day? WHat was his appearance and demeanor like? EG: did he go home? Shower? Watch tv? Send an email or text to anyone? What was his next move? I'd also like to step into rewind and ask what was going on for him in the days before the murders? What was he up to? With whom? Where? What was his general routine? Just curious. Forever asking questions that seem to only get answered with more questions.

So says the defense.

Then why are they so afraid of the search warrant. If all of that was true I would think they would be clamoring to start the trial.

Good point, if all that is true there’s need to bring in 136 pages of odinism to create doubt. If there’s no evidence against RA and LE got it all wrong why not get on with their jobs and simply file a Motion to Dismiss the charges, otherwise wait and the trial will find him not guilty and their job is done. There’s has to be a reason the defence is in a panic.

Accused double murderer and CVS pharmacy technician Richard Allen, a 50-year-old father of two charged with killing Delphi, Indiana teens Libby German and Abby Williams on a hiking trail in 2017, was a regular customer at Matlock’s tavern, JC’s Bar.

“He would come in and we would always talk about the girls and everything,” Matlock, 75, told The Daily Beast on Monday. “We would carry on conversations about it, he would say, you know, it’s such a tragedy, and we’d say we felt sorry for the families and all that, but we tried not to talk about it too much because we all knew the families, and were friends with the families.”

-.-.-.-
Would like to know, if RA was 5,5 years holding back, that he himself had been on the bridge in 2017?
Hold on, "we all knew the families and were friends with the families"???? Does that mean RA and KA knew the families of the kids? Oh man, this just raised more questions for me...

From the memo:

Jerry Holeman has testified to the following: There is no DNA linking Richard Allen to
the crime scene.187 No data extracted from Richard Allen’s phone connects him to the murders.188
No data extracted from Libby’s phone connected Richard the murders.189 There is no evidence that
Richard Allen is or was connected to any other suspects in the case.190 There is no evidence found
on social media that connects Richard Allen to the murders.191 There is no evidence extracted from
Richard Allen’s computers that connects him to the murders.192 There is no fingerprint evidence

Has there been a trial already? When did Jerry Holeman testify to anything? Can we see a transcript? Otherwise, I think I'll wait until the trial to see what evidence the state has.

How would he accomplish this if he had no affiliation with the Odinist group?

2. He told his lawyers the guards are odins. How would he know this if he had no knowledge of the Odins?
I mean, I recognize Neo Nazis when I see them. I don’t know much about their “philosophy”, but they definitely have some pretty obvious clothing choices and symbols.

So says the defense.

I was wondering about this - if there is so little evidence against their client, then why are they not just racing to trial screaming that an innocent man is wasting away in jail, and will SUE the system once his innocence is proven??

I think the defense knows that LE DOES have something that ties RA to the scene. Funny neither side has really told us what that something is yet, aside the bullet supposedly from RA's gun that he never loaned out....and witness statements.

I was wondering about this - if there is so little evidence against their client, then why are they not just racing to trial screaming that an innocent man is wasting away in jail, and will SUE the system once his innocence is proven??

I think the defense knows that LE DOES have something that ties RA to the scene. Funny neither side has really told us what that something is yet, aside the bullet supposedly from RA's gun that he never loaned out....and witness statements.
i want his Google search history from every device he ever owned. Then, and only then will I be satisfied.
But first the trial and that could be years off while his defense remains deluded that they are creators really.

Oh I agree! But how did RA know they were Odins or know to be worried about this fact at all? He hadn’t yet been told there was an Odin angle to his case by the lawyers. The lawyers say he isn’t affiliated with the odins. So when and how did RA become aware of Odins and fearful of them?

I had never heard of Odins before. I had no idea about some of the things they are into or their ties to white supremacy etc. I didn’t recognize their signs or symbols aside some of the Ruins being discussed and only then in a very basic way.

So to me, he has a reason to fear them - I’d like to know what the reason is? Are they involved? Have they been framed (the Odins) or have they just decided to become terrorists?
One of the patches shown in the document literally says something like “Praise to Odin”….it isn’t subtle.

Right

Remember the very important bail hearing they quietly shelved???

I've been following the Delphi case from the beginning and I have to say, even now, it doesn't make any sense. I've had theories and POIs and so on, but nothing seems to fit well, even RA.

LE has been very tight-lipped (I'm not complaining...I think they needed to be), then we had a change in direction and two very different sketches, a single blip about a vehicle at the CPS lot never to be mentioned again but clearly significant to the case per the PCA, one victim getting catfished by a convicted child predator, the other dating a boy whose father is an Odinite, a filing error with RA's last name, an unspent round which may or may not belong to either RA or LE, witness statements that seem solid until we find out they might not be, fifty different vehicle descriptions, from a 1965 Comet to a Purple PT Cruise, a FIVE WEEK river search, missing victim blood, moving and staging and signatures in an "odd" crime scene with antlers, DNA or no DNA, two scary books called "The Shack" and another called "The D's Memorandum," and consistent inconsistencies.

I don't even know what to do.
It is a cluster rolling out of a clown car, for sure.

From the memo:

Remembering one very long day when Richard Allen and his wife sat in front of his property while a forensic team gathered 'evidence'. We have yet to learn results from his shed, closets, and the hole in the backyard. Until we've witnessed in court what was discovered, how would we know what connects and what doesn't?

Are we 100 percent certain that there were no footprints? I have not heard that there were none.

Reasonable to me:

Abducting 2 girls at gunpoint could be done by anyone.

Yellow rope left at the scene at least implies how one girl was incapacitated.

2 Nude girls, one tied up while witnessing what happens to her friend would be petrified and still, bound.

The murders could easily be carried out with one adult male.

Please remember, the Richard Allen that the defense portrays no longer has access to alcohol, good meals or satisfying sleep. He looks like someone who is paying the price for what he has done after getting away with it for almost,6 years.

His wife had videos of a very physically healthy Richard Allen. He was more than capable of the murders IMO.

This defense team has a repeating pattern of villainizing the system and the people that run it. The claims they made about RA are very similar to ones made about Ron Logan.

They are doing what they do best and what they are hired to do.

AJMOView attachment 449095

Uh, what did Achey mean when he stated it seems these cases are intertwined with one another???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay