IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos were leaked along with text communication between the various people involved. The leak was turned over to ISP to investigate on Oct 5th. Baldwin acknowledged what occurred through Hennessy who represented him and the legal brief which was filed in court yesterday morning. How does Baldwin know what occurred, he didn’t say but the simplest explanation is the ‘friend’ was forced to admitted it because he was involved in the text communication.

Note in regard to below - Baldwin’s law office is in Franklin and his first name in Andrew.

“….In another message from earlier this month, the Facebook author writes he is supposed to go to Franklin during the upcoming weekend and that he just wants, “a fair fight,” for the defense while blasting the prosecution.

That was followed up by a handful of messages from Oct. 5 as the same participant refers to, “my guy,” and, “He’s going to be with Andy tonight. He was talking about me going down Saturday.”

There are also messages where the sender asks the recipient to, “protect me,” in the release of evidentiary items as the two correspondents discuss how best to cover their tracks while referring, presumably, to an individual involved in the inadvertent leak of defense evidence last spring….”
:oops::eek: WHY are the participants discussing the whole matter on Fb???

I think it’s very possible Baldwin and the judge learned something more incriminating that morning, and Baldwin felt compelled to resign.

Quite likely. Discussion in chambers is much more loose/ candid, and I imagine B realised that he no longer had the authority to conduct a D whilst facing potential legal action for the leak - hence he had his own lawyer present.

The fact this withdrawal wasn’t enacted through the court process (for B) might mean that Gull wanted the reason (emerging evidence) kept out of the hearing. Rozzis written withdrawal might be an interesting read!

Total mess. A baying crowd of social media metaphorically throwing rotting vegetables at attorneys, a witch-hunt in full flow over the leak - trial date now unknown and justice still some way off.

Regarding the actual LE investigation of the photo leak. I'm in no doubt that Baldwin was accountable and now he has withdrawn his representation and possibly facing legal action / further sanction lets allow that to play out.

What I would like to see looked at is a timeline of the transfers of the protected materials, the accompanying messages surrounding these transfers, any unusual/ unexplained transfers of monies etc around the time.

In particular I'm keen to understand precisely how two three separate podcasters received these. Was it from the same or different sources? (quite important that one) and at the same time?

RS is alleged to have taken credit for forcing MS to admit they had them - what is the truth if any about that?

Gray Hughes appears to have 'acquired' them after these two - so how did this come about?

And I still don't understand why 'good guy' Mark felt the need to send these to MS and not straight to LE. That really doesn't add up to me.

Remember these people are all monetising the huge interest in this tragic case.

Since the defense attorneys have been dismissed, why are we still waiting to have the Trusted Friend identified? Why has he not been charged with something yet?
I understand not naming “R” out of respect for his family, but Trusted Friend started it all.
I believe the Defense actually started it all. JMO

I believe the Defense actually started it all. JMO

Personally I can't tell because I don't know the facts.

I also cannot fathom any material advantage for the D whatsoever from those CS photos being in the public. Quite the opposite, D always want to keep this stuff away from the public and particularly jurors.

D are culpable for not securing the material, no question. There are also rumours that B was being less than tight lipped about his strategy for the case (although the 136p ramble probably gives more than a clue what that was!).

But the notion that D have hatched some kind of deliberate plot to get the CS photos out in the public domain? Makes very little actual sense - MOO.

Westville is in horrible shape which is why the state is building a new replacement facility there. DOC: Construction slated to begin soon for new Westville correctional facility
As are many DOC facilities across the entire United States. Prisoners aren't entitled to the Ritz, but they most certainly should be treated as humanely as possible. It's a very depressing system if you ever delve into it. :( A lot of these Correctional Facilities are money making commodities verses prisoner education, rehabilitation with decent housing and staff. In some rural areas (poverty and drug ridden), the jails and prisons are their main employers and revenue earners.

Today prisoners can get TV's, books, commissary, phone calls, iPad type devices, video chats, special clothes and shoes. All for the right, unbelievably inflated price, and don't think the facility itself isn't profiting greatly. This also causes violence and discord among the inmates who don't have families at home who can afford to keep money on their books. The whole system needs a revamp from the top down.

JMO

We've talked so much about that long-lost tip narrative. Are we even sure that CO DD was the one who actually did the interview with RA?

I ask because attorney Bob Motta was talking about that in a recent interview. I pulled up the press conference from Feb 22, 2017 and a person who carries a very strong resemblance was standing behind DC's right side. The front row of individuals was identified but those in the back row were not.

Now I'm wondering how on earth he could have been at the pc, seeing the BG and hearing his voice... and not remember interviewing the guy who fits that description.

The pc from our media post 4:55 - 4:56 mm

This seems to say DD was the interviewer.
I wonder if the Investigative Center is that building they leased up on N. 9th St.?
"Liggett was provided a tip narrative from DNR Lieutenant Dan Dulin to review. It was reported that Allen approached Dulin to report that he had been on the trails in Feb. 13, 2017. Allen told Dulin he parked his vehicle at the “old Farm Bureau building” (believed to be the former Department of Child Services building, which was empty) and he walked to the new Freedom Bridge.
Allen was interviewed in the Carroll County Investigative Center on Oct. 13, 2022, according to the released records."

Anyone watch the Court TV episode yesterday about the hearing that wasn't? Vinnie manages to mix ex-prosecutor nous with a gentle appreciation of the victims in this case.

Personally I can't tell because I don't know the facts.

I also cannot fathom any material advantage for the D whatsoever from those CS photos being in the public. Quite the opposite, D always want to keep this stuff away from the public and particularly jurors.

D are culpable for not securing the material, no question. There are also rumours that B was being less than tight lipped about his strategy for the case (although the 136p ramble probably gives more than a clue what that was!).

But the notion that D have hatched some kind of deliberate plot to get the CS photos out in the public domain? Makes very little actual sense - MOO.

You’re right, it makes very little actual sense. But each person associated with the leaks is said to have been vocally pro-defence my guess would be the photos are perceived to support the Odimism theory in some way. It would make even less sense to intentionally leak photos that damage it. I’m not saying I think it’d be real obvious, using the tree and the F as an example, but it’s usually the case that we see what we want to see.
JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members