IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Woodhouse? What role does he have? tia

jmo

MS stated the defense sought him out because of his declared mistreatment at the hands of Carroll County. His main role appears to be he’s very vocal at expressing his distain toward LE, prosecution and everyone involved on SM.

Somehow those Odinists must be involved, coercing everywhere!

In a motion filed by the defense, Richard Allen's attorneys claimed that the confession was coerced by guards linked to a white nationalist group.

Sure. They tend to live in people's heads; they can't unsee them; they're everywhere.

Happy Halloween! o_O

Unless there was more than one person involved, and RA knows something. In which case, you cut him loose on bail and he is likely a dead man.

6-10 US Marshals with him when he goes to and from Westville/Court is not cheap. Someone thinks someone might possibly be inclined to take a shot at him.

JMO

Those aren't US Marshals. They are employed by the state and are members of the Indiana SERT team. You can see the patch on the arm if his uniform.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697842037376.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697842037376.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_1697841971750.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697841971750.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
Those aren't US Marshals. They are employed by the state and are members of the Indiana SERT team. You can see the patch on the arm if his uniform.

Ah, thank you. I swear the article I read said Marshals. So these guys are probably less costly then I assume....but probably equally qualified to keep this guy alive during transport.

JMO

Bear with me,
Agree that coercion is not the same thing as the judge offering "withdraw voluntarily or I'll do it for you."

However ... I don't think a lawyer would call out a judge for "coercion" for making her rulings.
Hon. Gull also seemed a bit surprised by the events of the day as well. Denied having control over what just went down.

Coercion ... sounds more like ... what one might call ... LE pressure.

I'm overthinkin' it? Maybe ... or maybe not.
I don’t think you’re over thinking it, I think that’s more than likely. DC’s media behavior I find unprofessional, at best. JMO.

Bear with me,
Agree that coercion is not the same thing as the judge offering "withdraw voluntarily or I'll do it for you."

However ... I don't think a lawyer would call out a judge for "coercion" for making her rulings.
Hon. Gull also seemed a bit surprised by the events of the day as well. Denied having control over what just went down.

Coercion ... sounds more like ... what one might call ... LE pressure.

I'm overthinkin' it? Maybe ... or maybe not.

I really don’t think LE has any play in this at all. What power would they hold over defense attorneys here? The judge wields all the power at this point.
The word “coerce” was probably carefully chosen by Baldwin’s hack attorney to perpetuate their new narrative that the ex-defense attorneys are victims.
They are not victims of anything. They are the reason this case has sunk as low as it has.

I think the bail hearing was dismissed when it was proven that RA confessed to the crimes 5 times. Even the Defense admitted that he did say those things, of course they had reasons why. IMO

Agreed

That’s when they switched to trying to get him moved instead of actually released yet supposedly the case against him was so weak

Good riddance IMO

I really don’t think LE has any play in this at all. What power would they hold over defense attorneys here? The judge wields all the power at this point.
The word “coerce” was probably carefully chosen by Baldwin’s hack attorney to perpetuate their new narrative that the ex-defense attorneys are victims.
They are not victims of anything. They are the reason this case has sunk as low as it has.

The Leak is a crime. LE has been investigating the Leak. And is in play.
Baldwin, if not already a person of interest wrt the Leak, will answer to LE during their investigation of the Leak.

(My thinking is that Baldwin learned more Leak investigation info mid-day yesterday; he now had to consider untenable conflicts of interest w/ his own client RA (due to the Leak investigation); circumstances forced him to withdraw.)

Baldwin has engaged a criminal attorney -- already. His criminal attorney wrote a legal memo re: the leak and applicable law to the Court. RA sent (sealed) affidavit supporting that memo in favor of keeping his counsel. The Court had commented that Prosecution would respond to the memo via letter. (We've not seen that letter. Yet.) IMO, that letter was presented prior to/at the chambers meeting.

Judge commented to the gallery - with regard to the hearing cancellation situation - the she had not known this hearing would be cancelled today due to a situation over which was "out of my hands".

By on-site hearing reporting: Prosecutor brought letter to chambers; 5 LE investigators from Carroll Cty were seated, waiting for the hearing to start in the gallery.

All MOO.

Last edited:
Agreed

That’s when they switched to trying to get him moved instead of actually released yet supposedly the case against him was so weak

Good riddance IMO

I kind of agree with "good riddance", frankly. (Hate the consequent trial delay, though.)

I think it sucks that the Court assigned a public defender team for RA to which today we sigh and say ... well then ... perhaps "good riddance", is good enough.

I'm hoping the Court raises the bar on quality of counsel ... for the sake of getting RA competent attorneys who will move this thing along swiftly and thoroughly.

Somehow those Odinists must be involved, coercing everywhere!

In a motion filed by the defense, Richard Allen's attorneys claimed that the confession was coerced by guards linked to a white nationalist group.
Oh Puhleeessseee!

I'll tell you what, RA looks a hot mess in court. he is disgusting!! ..what lawyer would have him appear in such condition?
the whole thing is a one hundred percent circus..it is obvious he has starved himself and looks intentionally ill and pathetic.

some of the sticks do look like rune letters..if it's intentional the only person who did it was RA. no doubt in my mind...and perhaps he has his own interest in this stuff and it's part of his sexual fantasy or maybe was done as a red herring. I think the chances of it being totally happenstance or intentional are 60/40 happenstance. Just because I do recognize more than one possible symbol in the lines of the sticks and also the very meh f that is easily explained away.

I get this feeling of sexual assault/ murder and then a period of time where he is going through his fantasy and adrenailin..
then he is talking to them, moving them around maybe wondering if he's going to be caught..he put some branches and stuff on the bodies maybe a half hearted writing in blood...he want's it to look cool like in a Netflix show, and he's going to take pictures. We don't know all of the evidence .

Reminds me a little bit of Jeffrey McDonald who is said to have scrawled the walls with blood to make it look like a Manson
murder. If you haven't read Fatal Vision, I highly recommend as one of the best True Crime books ever penned.

mOO

This is what’s reported and I see why you’re confused. The timeline is indeed puzzling as the dates appear to conflict. MS say they received leaked photos on Oct 5th, yet the messages would indicate nothing had transpired until the evening of Oct 5th, at the earliest.

“Aine Cane and Kevin Greenlee, hosts of The Murder Sheet, received an email on October 5 from a source - identified only as "Mark" - who sent them seven graphic images depicting the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.”

“The Murder Sheet” podcasters Kevin Greenlee and Áine Cain reported today and confirmed to FOX59 that a social media source revealed to them the existence of those evidentiary items on Oct. 5.….

…..That was followed up by a handful of messages from Oct. 5 as the same participant refers to, “my guy,” and, “He’s going to be with Andy tonight. He was talking about me going down Saturday.”..”
Well now that's something...M messaging with FB guy... FB guy says to him that night, Oct 5th, "my guy" (leaker friend of defense Attorney Andrew Baldwin) was "going to be with Andy".

So was Oct 5th the night of betrayal, abuse and snookering?

Well now that's something...M messaging with FB guy... FB guy says to him that night, Oct 5th, "my guy" (leaker friend of defense Attorney Andrew Baldwin) was "going to be with Andy".

So was Oct 5th the night of betrayal, abuse and snookering?

It’s difficult to sort out the timeline. Yes it could be if everything happened almost simultaneously, all on the evening of Oct 5th - ”Mark” received the leaked photos that night and immediately turned them over to MS, right after the leaker scoffed them from Baldwin and passed them to “R” who passed them to “Mark”.

I hope we’ll learn more in the coming days.

The Leak is a crime. LE has been investigating the Leak. And is in play.
Baldwin, if not already a person of interest wrt the Leak, will answer to LE during their investigation of the Leak.

(My thinking is that Baldwin learned more Leak investigation info mid-day yesterday; he now had to consider untenable conflicts of interest w/ his own client RA (due to the Leak investigation); circumstances forced him to withdraw.)

Baldwin has engaged a criminal attorney -- already. His criminal attorney wrote a legal memo re: the leak and applicable law to the Court. RA sent (sealed) affidavit supporting that memo in favor of keeping his counsel. The Court had commented that Prosecution would respond to the memo via letter. (We've not seen that letter. Yet.) IMO, that letter was presented prior to/at the chambers meeting.

Judge commented to the gallery - with regard to the hearing cancellation situation - the she had not known this hearing would be cancelled today due to a situation over which was "out of my hands".

By on-site hearing reporting: Prosecutor brought letter to chambers; 5 LE investigators from Carroll Cty were seated, waiting for the hearing to start in the gallery.

All MOO.

I meant LE held no sway over Baldwin as far as what was going to happen to him that day. That was totally in Judge Gull’s hands. (Sorry I wasn’t clear about that.) Yes, LE investigated. That’s their job.
I think it’s very possible Baldwin and the judge learned something more incriminating that morning, and Baldwin felt compelled to resign.
The judge’s actual words in court were…after apologizing to everyone who was there…that the situation that caused the hearing to be cancelled was “clearly out of our hands”. I took that to mean simply that she, and everybody else there, was not expecting Baldwin and Rozzi to quit, so it couldn’t helped.
My simple brain tends to see things simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz