Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very new to this case so forgive me I am not up to speed as to what has gone on here in previous threads.
having watched a crime show about the girls recently there was something very off about a character interviewed for the show. I would love to explore everyones thoughts about him but if I am understanding the rules currently we are not allowed to discuss anybody?
What show was this? I'd like to watch. Thanks!

*Bridge Guy* , I believe ..... In reference to the mystery man caught on the girl;s cell phone pic.
Hth.
It's really unbelievable that they have a picture of this guy, as well as a very good sketch based on a witnesses description, yet still no-one has identified him. I'm sure they have many tips. Who is this guy?! Someone must have information. Someone must suspect someone they know. All they need is the right tip. We could be waiting a long time for the DNA evidence to make a hit. I think LE is waiting for the right tip, or the right lead, to help identify this person. I believe there is someone out there who knows who this guy is. I hope they come forward. Jmo

I have been thinking about two things in terms of reconciling what we know we don't know:

What information do we know LE has that has not been released to the public?

- Cause of Death
- Crime scene information
- DNA from perpetrator
- Photos and/or video from LG phone
- Ping information from LG phone

What might LE have that has not been released to the public?

- Potential evidence left behind at scene (if any)
- Cell tower information from area around park
- License plate from car in park at time of drop off
- Additional information from witness who saw BG
- Comparison to COD/crime scene in other unsolved murders

I have uploaded my Ancestry DNA results to GEDmatch. If anyone I'm remotely related to committed a crime as heinous as this, I hope they are caught and prosecuted.
Ha! I’m on there as well. I’m hoping that they use that site, or one like it, to bring him down.

With Indiana’s new DNA requirement for people arrested for felony crimes, this guy may be caught that way as well.

Thank you Tricia! Getting someone to recognize this monster before he strikes again should be our top priority. He looks so ordinary. So unremarkable. Like Gary Ridgeway I am sure he blends in to his everyday life like an all-American middle-aged man.

But someone knows otherwise. Someone has been approached by him, or made to feel uncomfortable around him. Someone knows their friend or family member has not been quite the same since last February. And that person should be brave and make a phone call into the tip line.
EBM

That's probably wishful thinking. You just have to read about serial killers like John Wayne Gacy and Robert Lee Yates to know that these guys are very good actors. There a good chance that nobody who knows him has the first clue.

EBM

That's probably wishful thinking. You just have to read about serial killers like John Wayne Gacy and Robert Lee Yates to know that these guys are very good actors. There a good chance that nobody who knows him has the first clue.

And yet in almost every major serial killer case there are people who have come forward after the perpetrator was caught to say they were approached or just missed becoming a victim. Gary Ridgeway had victims who escaped before they were killed. The family of one of his victims sat outside his house decades before he was caught because they thought he was responsible for their daughter's disappearance but police did not take them seriously. They may be "good actors" but no one is perfect.

I have been thinking about two things in terms of reconciling what we know we don't know:

What information do we know LE has that has not been released to the public?

- Cause of Death
- Crime scene information
- DNA from perpetrator
- Photos and/or video from LG phone
- Ping information from LG phone

What might LE have that has not been released to the public?

- Potential evidence left behind at scene (if any)
- Cell tower information from area around park
- License plate from car in park at time of drop off
- Additional information from witness who saw BG
- Comparison to COD/crime scene in other unsolved murders
Footprints, hopefully?

Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found.
Delphi, Indiana missing teens: State Police identify two bodies found as missing Carroll County teens

What show was this? I'd like to watch. Thanks!
about 6 months ago I watched an investigative type show about them (via you tube)
I have been trolling looking for it and not having any luck.
im sorry!

had it mind it was likely 20/20, disappeared, vanished ,dateline or something of the like.

there was included a media interview with someone around that day that I wanted to watch again.
frustrating all round.

but i shall keep looking will post if I come across it.

I have uploaded my Ancestry DNA results to GEDmatch. If anyone I'm remotely related to committed a crime as heinous as this, I hope they are caught and prosecuted.

Welcome, Your first post Fluttergirl.:):):)
I love your comment about exposing all regarding this crime.
Thanks for sending your results through.
If that is the case, that someone related is involved, you could always write a book, about your effort in nabbing them.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1