Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit this doesn’t mean much, but knowing what he is being accused of doing, I find it sickening:

“On his Twitter account, started in 2016, Bruce has mainly shared his views on politics, occasionally commenting on some prominent media personalities.

In one post, for example, he called commentator Ann Coulter ‘the smartest sexiest sweetest gal in the WORLD.’ In another, he said Fox News personality Jeanine Pirro has the ‘best damn legs’ and also told Pirro she was a ‘1,000 times more sexy’ than former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman.

In September, Bruce posted: ‘As an American male, I’ve often been accused of being obsessed with sex.’”

That’s because there probably is a darn good reason as to why you have been accused of being “obsessed with sex,” dummy.

Suspect in Catholic Supply attack supported gun rights, had been a pastor

We saw the same reactions when Daniel Nations was arrested and that was in Colorado. It could be another dead end here and I'm not entirely convinced he is the killer, but DNA may determine that one or another.

If this latest POI is not the killer, there is still good news out of this. We've had one suspect in CO and another in MO. This means the case is getting the attention of LE across the country. If this killer lives outside of a 100 mile radius of Delphi he might have believed he was safe. This has got to drive home the point that he can run and he can hide, but LE is coming for him wherever he goes.

I know. But I think making the nose bulbous in the BG artist drawing was deliberate because it stands out. jmo

I had not noticed the nose specifically. Maybe that is one reason why I am not entirely convinced he is the killer.

I feel 100% this guy is responsible for Abby and Libby. His eyes alone sold me, but also the rather atypical dress of navy blue Carhartt jacket with newsboy cap.

I pray this is the answer, and no one else has to suffer at his hands.

TB sure does sound like he could be the one, but please don't put all the eggs in one basket like what was being done on the DN guy. Even if TB or DN fits the bill, LE has to connect the right dots to solve this case.

We went down this same type of road in the Elizabeth and Lyric case knowing a suspect MK who had kidnapped two other young girls was the one. He hung himself before he could be caught. There is a thread on MK in the serial killers forum. Everything matched but later LE said they could not make the connection.

I had such a deep sensation that BG would re-offend over the holiday.

if I shorten the length of the goatee, fill out the cheeks with some stubble and throw on the hat..I can feel him, the nose is obvious.

he wanted attention, he loves it, he wants to watch news women report on his nasty crimes.

MOO

I had such a deep sensation that BG would re-offend over the holiday.

if I shorten the length of the goatee, fill out the cheeks with some stubble and throw on the hat..I can feel him, the nose is obvious.

he wanted attention, he loves it, he wants to watch news women report on his nasty crimes.

MOO
I agree. Unlike the past suspects, I think he more physically resembles BG. ( and pretty much the same style clothes.)

The thing that I find most compelling about the similarities (again) is that he had no problem going for multiple victims at once.

MOO, this wasn’t his first rodeo. ( waiting anxiously for further development.)

Edit -typo

Last edited:
I agree. Unlike the past suspects, I think he more physically resembles BG. ( and pretty much the same style clothes.)

Tgevthing that I find most compelling about the similarities (again) is that he had no problem going for multiple victims at once.

MOO, this wasn’t his first rodeo. ( waiting anxiously for further development.)

I agree that he looks a lot like BG and just down right weird that he's dressed like BG too. If it is him it's like he wanted everyone to know, " Look! Here I am! Fear me!"
Other than him dressing like BG and I think that was a purposeful thing, the things that stand out are the boldness of the attack and that it was done in the middle of the day.

Abby’s Angels packs up gifts for children in need in honor of murdered Delphi teen

Delphi middle school students and community members packed up shoes boxes with school supplies and hygiene products to send overseas to children in need, passing on the kindness that was shown to them when Abby and Libby were tragically taken away.

“"And this was something that was really important to Abby. She loved this project. Something we looked forward to doing together and I'm glad that we're still doing it in her honor," said Abby's mom, Anna Williams.”

—-

Volunteers packed boxes for the less fortunate as part of Abby's Angels in Delphi

“DELPHI — For the second year in a row, the mother of a murdered Delphi girl is working to help others as a way to honor her murdered daughter.“

Last edited:
“Authorities in Indiana have noted "similarities" in the description of the suspect released immediately after the Catholic Supplies attack and the description of an unknown suspect wanted in the February 2017 slayings of Abigail "Abby" Williams, 13, and Liberty "Libby" Rose German, 14, in Delphi, Indiana, reports the St. Louis Post Dispatch.

"We're aware of the similarities and we've been in contact with authorities there in St. Louis County," said First Sgt. Jerry Holeman, who leads the investigation for the Indiana State Police, the paper reports. "But it is way too early to tell if this is the same" person, he said.“

Report: Suspect in murder, sex assaults at religious supplies store was a pastor

The fact that TB discarded his clothes may be a connection LE felt the Delphi murders had with his current crime. There was talk about looking for someone who may have a back pack or something similar to that. Could BG have discarded clothes in Delphi?

He had to have worn a wig. I mean that alone is creepy if it was a bad one. Either that or we have a copy cat with the clothing.
Brazen is the word I keep going back to. Both very brazen crimes.
Hmmm, I wonder if he has gone and totally embraced the full bald head since 2/2017? You know, wearing caps to cover the hair loss on the the top up until then? Or maybe he wore/wears a piece?

(Or it’s not the same persono_O)

And “brazen” indeed.

IMO I don’t put much value in the clothes, as many people dress alike and a blue jacket, jeans, etc is not that uncommon, not to mention he might have altered his way of dressing considering the clothing descriptions released and “heat” in this case (I mean, if you were BG, would you really wear a blue jacket and paperboy hat again??)

As for the hat, I think the “paper boy” description is definitely interesting, but again I must ask would he be wearing such a hat considering the nationwide release of the sketch, etc. Also, LE has told us not to focus on the hat as regards to the sketch.

(ETA: Unless maybe he’s just so confident and brazen and doesn’t think he’ll be caught no matter what he wears...)

—-

One thing I’ve also been thinking and still thinking about about is a predator hunter vs an opportunistic offender and how that plays in here.

I suppose one could be both?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members