Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will watch to see how this plays out. I am not certain that this man is the man who murdered Abby and Libby but I agree there are similarities. The clothing and the brazen nature of the crimes. Middle of the day and he got away both times. Said they found him due to a tip called in..wonder what else the tipster knows? Guessing his wife or son. No criminal record would explain why no DNA matches would be found in Abby and Libby's case. The poor woman that this man killed...and the other 2 who came face to face with evil. Prayers for all.

"An American Family agent who asked not to be identified said Bruce spent three weeks with the agent’s office in early 2017 before resigning. The agent described Bruce as being quiet, but ultimately not a good fit for the office."

BBM. Also it sounds like he may have been encouraged to resign if he wasn't "a good fit". What did he do after resigning? When exactly did he resign?

Also sounds like his LinkedIn might not be entirely accurate?

"His LinkedIn profile also lists a connection with Calvary Chapel, a past job at the Jewish Community Center of Greater St. Louis and volunteer work at the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau. He also lists himself as a life member of VFW Post 4105 in Florissant.

‘Doesn’t look familiar’
“World traveled leader with the ability to turn the extraordinary into the ordinary,” the profile says.

Barb Johnson, a bartender at the VFW post, said Wednesday night that there were no records of Bruce’s being a member.

“He doesn’t look familiar to any of us,” Johnson said.

The post’s commanders could not immediately be reached by phone.

Bruce claimed on his LinkedIn page to have been a pastor visiting inmates at the Cape Girardeau County Jail from August 2005 to June 2007, but as of Tuesday, officials had not found any record of Bruce’s working at the jail in any capacity, the Cape Girardeau Sheriff’s Office said."

Suspect in Catholic Supply attack supported gun rights, had served as pastor

"An American Family agent who asked not to be identified said Bruce spent three weeks with the agent’s office in early 2017 before resigning. The agent described Bruce as being quiet, but ultimately not a good fit for the office."

BBM. Also it sounds like he may have been encouraged to resign if he wasn't "a good fit". What did he do after resigning? When exactly did he resign?

Also sounds like his LinkedIn might not be entirely accurate?

"His LinkedIn profile also lists a connection with Calvary Chapel, a past job at the Jewish Community Center of Greater St. Louis and volunteer work at the Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau. He also lists himself as a life member of VFW Post 4105 in Florissant.

‘Doesn’t look familiar’
“World traveled leader with the ability to turn the extraordinary into the ordinary,” the profile says.

Barb Johnson, a bartender at the VFW post, said Wednesday night that there were no records of Bruce’s being a member.

“He doesn’t look familiar to any of us,” Johnson said.

The post’s commanders could not immediately be reached by phone.

Bruce claimed on his LinkedIn page to have been a pastor visiting inmates at the Cape Girardeau County Jail from August 2005 to June 2007, but as of Tuesday, officials had not found any record of Bruce’s working at the jail in any capacity, the Cape Girardeau Sheriff’s Office said."

Suspect in Catholic Supply attack supported gun rights, had served as pastor

(Bizarre...)

In one of the articles that I read it said police recovered 3 handguns including a glock 43. It has long been suspected that the Delphi killer used a gun to subdue the girls and this gun can be seen in his coat on that famous image from Libby's phone. Can anyone on here with a good working knowledge of firearms determine if the handgun in BG's coat could have been a glock?

In one of the articles that I read it said police recovered 3 handguns including a glock 43. It has long been suspected that the Delphi killer used a gun to subdue the girls and this gun can be seen in his coat on that famous image from Libby's phone. Can anyone on here with a good working knowledge of firearms determine if the handgun in BG's coat could have been a glock?

The suspected gun is in BG's pocket. There is no way to determine the make or caliber of a firearm based on a bulge in someone's pocket. Some Glock's have a tendency to leave a mark on the bullet casing from the extractor, but this is for forensics investigators if they indeed found bullet casings.

PS...When LE described the articles of clothing pertaining to the suspect in the Catholic store, they said a "brown belt with red and blue square buckle or clasp". Which leads me to believe he was wearing an EDC cinch belt like the kind Trayvax makes.

The suspected gun is in BG's pocket. There is no way to determine the make or caliber of a firearm based on a bulge in someone's pocket. Some Glock's have a tendency to leave a mark on the bullet casing from the extractor, but this is for forensics investigators if they indeed found bullet casings.

PS...When LE described the articles of clothing pertaining to the suspect in the Catholic store, they said a "brown belt with red and blue square buckle or clasp". Which leads me to believe he was wearing an EDC cinch belt like the kind Trayvax makes.
This belt?
Trayvax Cinch Belt

Attachments

• D7B0B84F-DB33-48F6-AD08-C591E5FE7B37.jpeg
    D7B0B84F-DB33-48F6-AD08-C591E5FE7B37.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
Arrested guy in the Catholic Store murder was living in Imperial MO, before moving to Antonia, MO.
For reference:
317 miles to Delphi from Imperial, MO 5 hrs. 4 min. drive
345 miles to Evansdale, IA 5 hrs. 34 min. drive

Distance from Delph to Imperial MO...314 miles. Distance from Evansdale Iowa to Imperial MO....342 miles. I am a numbers girl and this was interesting to me.

Another thought about these distances and times. If, and only if BG is a trucker, this would allow him to travel from point A (start of run) to point B (delivery point) and back to point A (where run started) all within a single shift (hours of driving allowed by FMCSA).

So of course there is a very good chance this might not be BG.

But as I think about what type of person and what kind of crimes BG has committed and would commit, it would be something like this.

We’ve talked about how who knows what BG has done in the past and who knows what he will do in the future.

I'm not entirely sure what the procedure would be if Delphi police decide they consider him a poi will they have to apply to go to St Louis and question him?
I wonder how long that process would take
Police: St. Louis and Delphi Cases Have Some Similarities | 93.1 WIBC
Before Bruce's arrest Wednesday and because of what police in St. Louis call "some similarities," officers reached out about the murders in Delphi of two teenage girls in February 2017.

"I hope that it's not him. I really do hope because he's the most friendliest neighbor," said one of Bruce's neighbors. "I feel a little safer driving around knowing that he's caught," said another.

According to St. Louis police, they looked at a couple of other cases for connections as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne