Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fair game!! See attached pic comparison. Suspect in St. Louis sexual assault/murder and the sketch of BG.

If like to see a side by side of the red hat graduation pic and mug shot with the photo of BG on the thread, making a note if someone doesn’t get to it.

We have realized how similar the sketch and BG photo can appear to multiple people, so I’m not that convinced by a likeness in itself as we have seen so many...

However it’s is the three victims, proximity, MO (police used the word “opportunity” above iirc) which peaks my interest, moo.

Last edited:
This is crazy. Why did he have to shoot her.... I don't get it. He seems big on politics in his twitter account. Tons of post. I can't find his fb.

@navyvetAT1 twitter

Those poor women, my heart aches for them. This can not be the first time Tom has committed a crime, just the first one he got caught at.

Hope he is related to the girls death, one less monster to worry about.

This is a frustrating lead to follow from the UK - so many of the links are not accessible because of data protection. I could look at the twitter feed though. Nothing posted to it between November 2016 and April 2017. Wonder where he was all that time? I considered that that period might have been taken down by LE but would they not just take down the whole profile?
I too hope that this is the guy, but so sad that it has taken another death to get even a possibility. He really does look terrifying on the mugshot, chilling me in a way that other suspects in this case have not.

If I go strictly on the sketch, I'm not entirely convinced. But these drawings aren't always an exact match. I just know LE has to be comparing the DNA now. If he is a MO resident and he is the killer of the two girls that would explain why LE had difficulty tracking him down. If he is the killer he probably left the area as soon as he got to his vehicle.

Besides the sketch, we have a killer who kills two young girls and now goes after a 53 yo woman? (Of course there were two other women and I don't know their ages.) I have some difficulty seeing a similarity in the attack in that respect.

I'll wait and see.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BG is about 5' 10" (making comparisons to the width of the rails on the bridge). He DOES have white sideburns, but he has a distinct light colored mustache but no other facial hair (see photo). Not the guy...
Liberty German Delphi, IN Suspect FBI Poster

As per Suspect description on poster:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish- brown hair. His eye color is unknown. The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear.
ETA: MOO

Liberty German Delphi, IN Suspect FBI Poster

As per Suspect description on poster:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish- brown hair. His eye color is unknown. The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear.
ETA: MOO

"Reddish-brown hair". This guy appears to be completely gray. And I don't know why, but think this guy is too old or least looks older than the Delphi killer.

He's had over a year for his hair to turn grey...that's if it is him of course

Yes, I know and I think about that aspect, too. The stress of the murders of Abigail and Liberty may have affected him physically, if he is the one. I haven't ruled him out, but I'm not jumping up and down over this news either. I live over 800 miles away and I've seen one or two individuals while on the large military base where I work that bear a resemblance to the sketch.

"Reddish-brown hair". This guy appears to be completely gray. And I don't know why, but think this guy is too old or least looks older than the Delphi killer.
Not saying you are wrong, but he could have dyed his hair. Also, it’s been almost 2 yrs since the girls were murdered. People age when under stress, etc.
I’m also not saying he is BG, but in light of other info, until LE states he is not, I’ll be keeping my eye on him.
MOO
ETA: Just saw your post above:oops: Sorry for repeating what others have said

If I go strictly on the sketch, I'm not entirely convinced. But these drawings aren't always an exact match. I just know LE has to be comparing the DNA now. If he is a MO resident and he is the killer of the two girls that would explain why LE had difficulty tracking him down. If he is the killer he probably left the area as soon as he got to his vehicle.

Besides the sketch, we have a killer who kills two young girls and now goes after a 53 yo woman? (Of course there were two other women and I don't know their ages.) I have some difficulty seeing a similarity in the attack in that respect.

I'll wait and see.

I agree the sketches are not always accurate. But sometimes they are.

(Who here who knows me well enough to guess what I’m going to say in response to the diverse age of the victims?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth