Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if this suspect in St. Louis was a truck driver and had ANY type of connection with Delphi. Interstate 65 intersects with Interstate 70 in Indianapolis. 70 is a straight shot to St. Louis.
I just want justice for these girls.

According to the article linked on pg 24.

“According to the filing, Bruce was unemployed but received an annual military stipend of about $1,600. His wife worked as a manager at a local grocery store.”

And the “Don’t Tread on Me” flag in front of his house. Ummm, he murdered an innocent woman and sexually assaulted two.

Which just goes to show: if this guy could control 3 females in a store during broad daylight, how conceivable it would be for BG to control two young girls in a secluded area. :(

Praying for justice for Libby and Abby

You guys!!

Despite suspect similarities, links between Delphi and St. Louis attack are 'premature,' police say

snip:
A 53-year-old mother of three, identified as Jamie Schmidt, was killed Monday at the Catholic Supply of St. Louis store.

Police in St. Louis have released a description of the suspect, but he has not been identified. They are looking for a white man about 5-foot-8-inches tall, and 40-50 years old. At the time of the incident, he was wearing a navy blue Carhartt-style work jacket, a plaid shirt, red, white, and black in color, glasses, a brown belt with a red and blue square on the clasp or clip of the belt and a newsboys/flat hat.

A 53-year-old person of interest is in custody for the crime.

The description is similar to the one given for the Delphi suspect – the person believed to have killed teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German in February 2017.

A spokesperson with Indiana State Police said they are “aware” of the investigation in St. Louis, but that it’s premature to “draw any connection between the two investigations.”
Thank you!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BG is about 5' 10" (making comparisons to the width of the rails on the bridge). He DOES have white sideburns, but he has a distinct light colored mustache but no other facial hair (see photo). Not the guy...

Would it be possible for BG to put zip tie or even rope restraints on the girls whilst wearing gloves? I just get the sense that he may have restrained them in some way eventually because they would have fought like hell to get him away. I am hoping they could have got DNA from them at least.
I agree with you that he's wearing gloves... you can see the yellowish looking gloves with one finger sticking out if you look hard enough.

Thomas Bruce Charged with Murder, Sodomy in St. Louis Catholic Supply Shooting

He made the women disrobe at gunpoint, pulled out his penis and forced two of his captives perform deviant sexual acts on him, ...

Schmidt reportedly refused, and Bruce shot her in the head, police say. After shooting the mother of three he continued to sexually assault the other women before he finally fled.

-.-
..., they weren't even sure if the shooter had left by foot or vehicle, but they considered him armed and dangerous.
-.-
Police were eventually able to track down some of the gunman's clothing, which they claim Bruce discarded.
-.-
Bruce's motives remain a mystery. He has no criminal history, and investigators are still scanning databases in search of any contacts he might have had with law enforcement. Online, Bruce describes himself as a Navy veteran.
-.-
Belmar confirmed county police have spoken to police in Indiana, who are investigating the murder of two teens. There are similarities between the suspect in that case and descriptions first circulated about the Catholic Supply shooter.

Belmar said it was far too early to tell if the two cases are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3