Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very very interesting discovery.

I agree. VERY. Especially the MO of multiple victims simultaneously. The sketch, the proximity, “traveler”, wow.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but BG is about 5' 10" (making comparisons to the width of the rails on the bridge). He DOES have white sideburns, but he has a distinct light colored mustache but no other facial hair (see photo). Not the guy...

We will see. Sounds like a very strong possible POI to me, moo.

I know it's too early to tell if this guy is in anyway connected to Abby and Libby, but this is a good article on him.
Who is suspected Catholic Supply shooter Thomas Bruce?

“Thomas Bruce also has a social media presence, including a Facebook and Twitter account.”

(What does his SM have for Feb 13ish , 2017?)

Last edited:
Thomas Bruce Charged with Murder, Sodomy in St. Louis Catholic Supply Shooting

He made the women disrobe at gunpoint, pulled out his penis and forced two of his captives perform deviant sexual acts on him, ...

Schmidt reportedly refused, and Bruce shot her in the head, police say. After shooting the mother of three he continued to sexually assault the other women before he finally fled.
-.-
..., they weren't even sure if the shooter had left by foot or vehicle, but they considered him armed and dangerous.
-.-
Police were eventually able to track down some of the gunman's clothing, which they claim Bruce discarded.
-.-
Bruce's motives remain a mystery. He has no criminal history, and investigators are still scanning databases in search of any contacts he might have had with law enforcement. Online, Bruce describes himself as a Navy veteran.
-.-
Belmar confirmed county police have spoken to police in Indiana, who are investigating the murder of two teens. There are similarities between the suspect in that case and descriptions first circulated about the Catholic Supply shooter.

Belmar said it was far too early to tell if the two cases are connected.
A couple of thoughts:

1) I think it's interesting that the police found clothing he had discarded. Is that what BG did in Delphi? Somehow discard his clothing so no one afterwards recalls seeing a guy dressed like that? But the police never found the discarded clothes in Delphi.
2) Is it possible that this Bruce guy purposely dressed like BG? Just to mess with the police and the public? I hope not. I want it to be him finally.

ST louis police twitter account are tweeting right now that nobody has been formally charged dispite this mugshot circulating

I want to hear his voice!!

According to the article linked on pg 24.

“According to the filing, Bruce was unemployed but received an annual military stipend of about $1,600. His wife worked as a manager at a local grocery store.”

And the “Don’t Tread on Me” flag in front of his house. Ummm, he murdered an innocent woman and sexually assaulted two.

Which just goes to show: if this guy could control 3 females in a store during broad daylight, how conceivable it would be for BG to control two young girls in a secluded area. :(

Praying for justice for Libby and Abby

“Which just goes to show: if this guy could control 3 females in a store during broad daylight, how conceivable it would be for BG to control two young girls in a secluded area. :(

Indeed, Medstudies.

This guy is so sick I can’t stand it :( Of course I hope Abby’s and Libby’s killer is identified, but if this is him, what the girls went likely went through...of course we already know whatever happened wasn’t good (understatement)..:(...can you imagine how sick the girls’ families must feel considering this guy? Of course they too are anxious for an arrest...ugh I hate this. Whatever the case I’m glad this guy was caught and who knows what else he has done considering the brazennness and brutality of what he accused of.

Hoping for a break here because as awful as this man is, we already know whoever killed the girls is a monster and nothing can ever change or diminish that.

Sigh :(

Last edited:
Bankruptcy January 2017

You will find a link. I've no access to most of the news articles because of data protection. :mad:

ETA: Think of reading it ^^ here ....:
Thomas Bruce: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

thomas-bruce.jpeg

thomas-bruce.jpg

“He also tweeted several times about what he considers to be the left’s hypocrisy around sexual assault...
He also retweeted an Owens tweeted that read, “If you are an actual victim of rape or sexual assault— I am sorry that you have had to watch the left politicize, diminish and demean your experience for political gain. These are mentally sick people who have just placed an awful burden on the integrity of your experiences.”“

Snip

Noting for reference:

“...photo of officers investigating Bruce’s home in the Quail Run trailer park.”

Snip

He said:
“The mental issue is a murky one. On one hand, it’s obvious that a gun in the hands of an unstable person is unthinkable…. but more kill which are not unstable…. just evil. Darkness arises when the light dims.”“

Last edited:
thomas-bruce.jpeg

thomas-bruce.jpg

“He also retweeted an Owens tweeted that read, “If you are an actual victim of rape or sexual assault— I am sorry that you have had to watch the left politicize, diminish and demean your experience for political gain. These are mentally sick people who have just placed an awful burden on the integrity of your experiences.”“

Snip

Noting for reference:

“...photo of officers investigating Bruce’s home in the Quail Run trailer park.”

Wow. Those pics. Just wow.
Dare we hope.

“Bruce is not thought to have had any connection to the victims. “It shocks the senses,” St. Louis County Police Chief Job Belmar said at a press conference. Authorities have not said if Bruce confessed or if he is cooperating with investigators. A tip led to the arrest, the county prosecutor said.

“It seems to me that a guy like this saw an opportunity,” St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch told. “There were three women in the store alone.”

McCulloch said they are investigating to see whether Bruce is connected to any other crimes.“

Thomas Bruce: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

(It never seems to amaze me the monsters that walk amongst us freely...

Just chilling. This guy is siiiiiick!!!!)

I agree. I don't believe this guy suddenly snapped. IMO he's been at this a while. I hope it's okay to be discussing this here on the girls thread. I know at this point it's probably considered OT but....................... I keep thinking about Lyric and Lizzy too..........

I agree. I don't believe this guy suddenly snapped. IMO he's been at this a while. I hope it's okay to be discussing this here on the girls thread. I know at this point it's probably considered OT but....................... I keep thinking about Lyric and Lizzy too..........

Well considering there is latest msm directly linked to Abby and Libby that he is being considered, my opinion is that it is on topic but of course I’m not a mod, but we are going to be waiting here anxiously for LE to comment on this as their investigation unfolds and I do expect there to be additional comments on this as LE has specifically addressed this:

Qmfr / references from media thread:

Despite suspect similarities, links between Delphi and St. Louis attack are 'premature,' police say

“DELPHI, Ind. — Despite similarities between the descriptions of a man who sexually assaulted and killed a woman in a St. Louis store and the suspect in the killings of two Delphi teenagers, police say it's too premature to draw a link between the two cases.“

“”If and when an arrest is made of a suspect identified by the Indiana State Police as the alleged perpetrator of the Delphi Murders, rest assured, we will let everyone know,” ISP Capt. Dave Bursten said.“

Despite suspect similarities, links between Delphi and St. Louis attack are 'premature,' police say

Too Early To Link Delphi And St. Louis Murders, Suspects: Police

—-

Delphi, St. Louis police talk about man charged with murder in Catholic Supply store

“Before Bruce's arrest Wednesday and because of what police in St. Louis call "some similarities," officers reached out about the murders in Delphi of two teenage girls in February 2017.”

I will report this post just in case so it can be reviewed. :)
(ETA: Done, thanks @LaborDayRN :) )

Last edited:
Well considering there is latest msm directly linked to Abby and Libby that he is being considered, my opinion is that it is on topic but of course I’m not a mod, but we are going to be waiting here anxiously for LE to comment on this as their investigation unfolds and I do expect there to be additional comments on this as LE has specifically addressed this:

Qmfr / references from media thread

I will report this post just in case so it can be reviewed. :)

I think your right Margarita. I was rather surprised that LE even addressed the possibility that there could be a connection. It's rather telling. I guess we weren't the only ones who saw a resemblance.

Since the police came out and mentioned the Delphi murders then yes, you can discuss this suspect. However, if it turns out he is cleared of the murder of Abby and Libby that's it. No more discussion and we will need to move on.

Thanks.

Since the police came out and mentioned the Delphi murders then yes, you can discuss this suspect. However, if it turns out he is cleared of the murder of Abby and Libby that's it. No more discussion and we will need to move on.

Thanks.
Ok fair game!! See attached pic comparison. Suspect in St. Louis sexual assault/murder and the sketch of BG.

Attachments

• 00AF380C-96EC-4AD6-96E5-FC82BC20B170.jpeg
    00AF380C-96EC-4AD6-96E5-FC82BC20B170.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics