Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if there are any relatives or acquaintances buried at the cemetery near the bridge. I understand it is not a well known place even with locals.

Now we’re talkin...

Did anyone in the other threads ever post any kind of a resource link as to those buried there?

—-

ETA: @fallingdown, can you please run over there real quick and see if any headstones say “Bruce”?
(Just kidding, sort of...)

(I don’t think it’s against TOS to sleuth deceased relatives of POIs? Or is it?)

Last edited:
“..1956), the court held that for a place to be called a public cemetery, “…the intention of the owner of the land to dedicate it for a public cemetery, together with the acceptance and use of the same by the public, or the consent and acquiescence of the owner in the long-continued use of his lands for such purpose, are ...“

The Basic Laws Pertaining to Cemeteries | Stimmel Law

“A cemetery, though privately owned, is properly classified as a “public cemetery” where it consists of a great number of burial plots or sites sold and for sale to the public. ... A municipal corporation may hold property in trust for a public burial ground or in a private or proprietary character as a private corporation.“

Public vs. Private Cemeteries – Cemeteries

-more at links

——-

“Burial registers
Usually there is a legal requirement to maintain records regarding the burials (or interment of ashes) within a cemetery. These burial registers usually contain (at a minimum) the name of the person buried, the date of burial and the location of the burial plots within the cemetery, although some contain far more detail.”

Cemetery - Wikipedia

—-

Is this it?

https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/1983408/morning-heights-cemetery

Last edited:
“..1956), the court held that for a place to be called a public cemetery, “…the intention of the owner of the land to dedicate it for a public cemetery, together with the acceptance and use of the same by the public, or the consent and acquiescence of the owner in the long-continued use of his lands for such purpose, are ...“

Snip

“A cemetery, though privately owned, is properly classified as a “public cemetery” where it consists of a great number of burial plots or sites sold and for sale to the public. ... A municipal corporation may hold property in trust for a public burial ground or in a private or proprietary character as a private corporation.“

Public vs. Private Cemeteries – Cemeteries
Only in America. Where I live we do not pay for our graves.

Now we’re talkin...

Did anyone in the other threads ever post any kind of a resource link as to those buried there?

—-

ETA: @fallingdown, can you please run over there real quick and see if any headstones say “Bruce”?
(Just kidding, sort of...)

(I don’t think it’s against TOS to sleuth deceased relatives of POIs? Or is it?)

Cemetery is Morning Heights. Find A Grave doesn't show anyone named Bruce.

https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/1983408/morning-heights-cemetery

It can be done in 24-72 hours but up to 14 days from my Google search.
In the U.K. you can have a 24 hour turn around on DNA but it is very very very expensive and although it’s super important to us and particularly the family to know, now this guy is in custody, what’s the rush so to speak ( I’m thinking along the lines of the Sio here who also has to manage investigation budget costs too which include forensic submissions and waiting 2 weeks for DNA as opposed to 24 hours, is a question of tens of thousands of GBP/$ so it has to be weighed up risk /danger to public and cost
Now you can say that it’s therefore imperative to a 24 hr turnaround but is it ? We want it to be and the victims families need it to be but if the guy is in custody then 2 weeks is no further risk providing he stays in custody which I’m surmising that he won’t be going anywhere anytime soon , certainly in the next 50 years (hopefully ) unless it’s to meet his maker!

I’m sorry for stating the obvious, but TB really does look like BG, IMO:

The first picture was posted to FB on September 6, 2015. He is at a Cardinals game in St. Louis. The Cardinals did have a home game against the Pirates that day (per Google ;)), so it probably is not an old photo. He really looks like BG in this one, IMO. Even the jawline.

The third picture was posted on June 18 of this year. To me, he looks particularly scary in this photo. I checked to see what day of the week it was posted: Monday.

1BFD9452-1FAB-4524-AA37-9154FE92069E.jpeg 90CF58A2-B852-4A73-9282-BEE9846231B9.jpeg EFAF1654-0B90-41BD-9183-4EFDC8A84472.jpeg

I’m sorry for stating the obvious, but TB really does look like BG, IMO:

The first picture was posted to FB on September 6, 2015. He is at a Cardinals game in St. Louis. The Cardinals did have a home game against the Pirates that day (per Google ;)), so it probably is not an old photo. He really looks like BG in this one, IMO. Even the jawline.

The third picture was posted on June 18 of this year. To me, he looks particularly scary in this photo. I checked to see what day of the week it was posted: Monday.

View attachment 157004 View attachment 157005 View attachment 157006
Thank you for posting these!
He looks alot more gray in photo #1 than I would like him to look if he were BG. I don't see a hint of reddish brown in his hair.
I wonder if he is the type to have dyed his hair and goatee?
In another smiling pic on his fb I noticed the lines in his cheeks really resembled the sketch.

Okay, this just sent shivers down my spine:

CCHM (Photo Archive)

<modsnip -full names>

I agree this high school picture looks like a younger version of the wife. However, I looked her up on "MyLife" where she is connected to Thomas Bruce. The result said she is 66 years old (born in 1952) so in 1975 she would have been 23 years old. Far from a sophomore in High School.

She does look older than him so I'm not sure about all this.

in the 2012 photo his hair and mustache definitley look dyed. I showed it to a friend who is a colorist.def looks dyed..probably a medium brown, which turns orangey on grey hair.

Just for Men Haircolor . for head and facial hair. MOO

Last edited:
in the 2012 photo his hair and mustache definitley look dyed. I showed it to a friend who is a colorist.def looks dyed..probably a medium brown, which turns orangey on grey hair.

Just for Men Haircolor . for head and facial hair.

Do we know the 2012 photo was taken in 2012? If it was, TB dramatically aged between 2012 and when the “grad” photo was taken in 2014 (source: Heavy link).

I agree this high school picture looks like a younger version of the wife. However, I looked her up on "MyLife" where she is connected to Thomas Bruce. The result said she is 66 years old (born in 1952) so in 1975 she would have been 23 years old. Far from a sophomore in High School.

She does look older than him so I'm not sure about all this.

Yes that’s the same find I made, the yearbook photo was a 1955 dob. He is born in 1965 which makes a 13 year age difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot