Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cautiously optimistic, but trying to not even be that. I want so much for BG to be found, but I am trying to be patient (not my strong suit :D) and not get too invested in this guy as BG. I would love nothing more than seeing an announcement from LE that he's the guy, and am crossing everything and hoping for word in one direction or another soon.

For some reason my copy and paste function is not working. On the MO-STL thread about this guy someone posted something about an article where a person is claiming to know him. Apparently he does have some DV records out of California. I tried to look them up, but not quite as skilled. Can someone find those records in California?

So, someone just sent me this:

This guy is listed at Delphi Cemetery.

https://billiongraves.com/grave/Edwin-Bruce/20427486

—-

Also sent to me by another poster:

“From Find A Grave:

The cemetery is located in Deer Creek Township (SE quadrant of the SE quadrant of the SE quadrant of Section 21 Township 25N Range 2W) on the south side of W County Road 300 N about 0.3 miles west of its intersection with N County Road 575 W. The designation Morning Heights refers to the entire cemetery. The east portion is the old Milroy Cemetery. On the west side are graves from the Old Delphi Cemetery, which were moved from the area that is now the city park.”

Yep, I asked yesterday about a DNA timeframe and got this answer:
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

No, we don’t know who provided the tip to LE about TB, but I speculated it was someone close that was very credible to LE since around 100 cops showed up that morning at his mobile home to apprehend him.

Thank you and a huge thanks to the sleuther who created the thread...really helpful

If he were in Delphi at the time of the murders his wife would know. She would also know if he was dying his hair at that time. But imo that nose in the sketch isn't even close to the same as his. So I don't think his wife would have been suspicious of it being him even if she had in the first place. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
I think it's important to remember that the sketch wasn't done till the July, the accuracy of police sketches are known to be only 9% in terms of recreating a likeness of a individual. If we factor in the delay as well as the cognitive process involved in our recall memory i think personally it's not a particularly reliable method of identifying person/persons

How Police Sketches Work

Ok. I got my clipboard reset on my computer and can now copy and paste! Yay!

So the article below has a person claiming to know TB in the comments. If you read the comments, someone has found some DV records out of California that have to do with his ex wife (who is allegedly in hiding from TB). Just wondering if anyone has come across these records. Not sure if it's ok to post anything as it could have information on the ex wife, but I'm really curious about these. I'm thinking this guy has definitely has a history of violence.

Suspect in Catholic Supply attack supported gun rights, had served as pastor

If he were in Delphi at the time of the murders his wife would know. She would also know if he was dying his hair at that time. But imo that nose in the sketch isn't even close to the same as his.

Yeah I remember seeing that stuff when my dad used it so I agree she would know.

I think it's important to remember that the sketch wasn't done till the July, the accuracy of police sketches are known to be only 9% in terms of recreating a likeness of a individual. If we factor in the delay as well as the cognitive process involved in our recall memory i think personally it's not a particularly reliable method of identifying person/persons

How Police Sketches Work

(Yes, and o/t, if you haven’t googled “funny police sketches” I highly recommend it.

Eta: was looking for a link for you and found this lol:
Pennsylvania police use this sketch to identify robbery suspect
police-sketch-global.jpg
)

I have seen some dead ringer sketches though, that’s for sure. Those artists can be very, very talented.

And now with Parabon snapshot...(which we have not gotten one of those computer generated images yet..hmmm...), I wonder how closely he would resemble that.

—-

Eta:
So speaking of Parabon, what eye color is listed on TB’s DL and arrest reports?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member