Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nickels IMO have everything to do with Liberty, Abby and himself Thomas.. the year of the nickel that he chose is 2017 with LIBERTY in pretty cursive... and looking at it even closer, he could have taken a photo on the table but is that a milk cap? Missing girls... milk container... I think I am going to stick with my suspicion

o_OMG... you could be right... sick puns from a sick punster. layered meanings and personal jokes from an underachieving Good Ol Boy who liked to feel superior...?!

And the “can’t drive while 55” while people were rioting in east STL for being arrested, killed for DWB. (+On the white plate.)

I felt like I was reading way too much into this.

But considering the source, I still think it was a very passive aggressive backhanded post by TB.

Then yea 2017/liberty. Bizarre
Lyrics
One foot on the brake and one on the gas, hey!
Well, there's too much traffic, I can't pass, no!
So I tried my best illegal move
Well, baby, black and white come and touched my groove again!
Gonna write me up a 125
Post my face wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55! Oh No!
Uh!
So I signed my name on number 24, hey!
Yeah the judge said, "Boy, just one more...
We're gonna throw your *advertiser censored* in the city joint"
Looked me in the eye, said, "You get my point?"
I said Yea!, Oh yea!
Write me up a 125
I can't drive 55!
Oh, yea!
I can't drive 55!
I can't drive 55!
I can't drive 55!
I can't drive 55!
Uh!
When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer.
And I can't get get my care out of second gear.
What used to take two hours now takes all day. Huh!
It took me 16 hours to get to L.A.
Gonna write me up a 125
I can't drive 55!
No, no no,
I can't drive...
(I can't drive 55!)
I can't drive...
(I can't drive 55!)
I can't drive 55!
Songwriters: Sammy Hagar
I Can't Drive 55 lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

I think it just has something to do with Sammy Haggar's song he references in the comments. Was Sammy Haggar in the news that day or something?
Hmm @Jace1124 do you have the date that was posted by chance?

SH turned 70 on Oct 13, 2017.

About the lyrics: The term “jive” is rooted out of Harlem ghetto culture. Then the use of “boy”...

I never liked this song.

The nickels IMO have everything to do with Liberty, Abby and himself Thomas.. the year of the nickel that he chose is 2017 with LIBERTY in pretty cursive... and looking at it even closer, he could have taken a photo on the table but is that a milk cap? Missing girls... milk container... I think I am going to stick with my suspicion

But they were murdered, not missing (for very long). The perp never intended for these girls to be missing. Also, if this is some kind of beverage cap it looks like it is aluminum like a Snapple cap, not plastic like a milk cap.

I won't believe this is anything by two nickels unless somehow Abby is connected....then I'll start listening ;).

Last edited:
Where was he living at that time? only about 1 year ago he moved to where he is living now.
So what is the driving distance to Delphi from where he was living? Could he drive it in a day there and back, his wife never suspecting anything?

Where WAS he living at that time? indeed-- do we know? could there be a significant gap in the dates? HomeMetry places TB and wife at 10800 Lacklink Rd, as renters, between 11/2007 > 11/2012 (wife) or 10/2013 (TB). But according to the Heavy article, the date added in blue at the top of the embedded Bankruptcy paperwork shows case filed 1/11/2017, still lists Lacklink as their current address. question#11 page 3 he responded NO when asked if they rent. so maybe, all this only indicates they rented to own and purchased the property at some point and were still living there at time of bankruptcy filing. OR could it possibly indicate some discrepancy. is the filing date in blue part of the actual paperwork image? could there be a lag between paperwork filled out to paperwork submitted? or could the date in blue be merely part of the title of the embedded file doc, possibly added later? if so, could it be possible there was another address between Lacklink Rd and Geranium Dr?
not that any of these ponderings are necessarily relevant- in that even if there was another address, per his response to question#6 it was still in the StL district... but, sheer speculation only, if there is one more address we are not privy to atm, it would potentially be relevant to the investigation.

Driving distance to Delphi from Lacklink Rd, approx 300 miles or 4 hours each way at 55mph. doable even at such a slow pace for a guy who claims to like *long drives and short walks*. BUT we allready know his remark about *can't drive 55* WHICH was made on that extremely troublesome Double Nickels FB post... adds still another layer to his little *joke*

if he is routinely gone all day, and acts normal upon his return, no reason for wife to suspect a thing. or, if TB turns out to have been a habitual compartmentalized rager at home as is my personal suspicion, wife may have just been happy whenever he is off & gone.

You might be onto something with this line of thinking.

<modsnip - sleuthing family>

Also, I cannot remember exactly how it goes, but impolite men joke about "dime girls" meaning underage teens. They say something like "15 will get you a dime" meaning sex with a 15 year old girl results in a ten year prison sentence.

If TB is BG, then those "nickels" might represent A&L... it could be a new trend among pedos, some sort of symbolic bragging since the old pedo symbols are pretty well-known now. I wonder why he used the blue ceramic holder instead of a pink one?

Were A&L's bodies left positioned facing each other?

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, I cannot remember exactly how it goes, but impolite men joke about "dime girls" meaning underage teens. They say something like "15 will get you a dime" meaning sex with a 15 year old girl results in a ten year prison sentence.

If TB is BG, then those "nickels" might represent A&L... it could be a new trend among pedos, some sort of symbolic bragging since the old pedo symbols are pretty well-known now. I wonder why he used the blue ceramic holder instead of a pink one?

Where are blue ceramic holders? I like your comments. Can you see the date on the right nickel

I agree that he is trying to communicate something to his FB friends, obviously in an "inside joke" manner. It seems his friends understood what he was trying to get across. If those nickels represent A&L, wouldn't that mean that his FB friends were aware that he was involved in their murder? I just can't see that being the case. IMO

Where are blue ceramic holders? I like your comments. Can you see the date on the right nickel
I just meant the blue whatever he set the nickels on to photograph them.

No, I cannot see a date on that one.

ETA: The nickel on the left of Jefferson face forward has been used since 2006. The nickel on the right with that profile was in use 1938-2004. On the right rim of the right nickel it would also say 'Liberty' and the year.

Clearer photo
Jefferson nickel - Wikipedia

And I still cannot see the date on TB's right nickel, but it looks worn. His birth year? His wife's birth year?

Last edited:
I agree that he is trying to communicate something to his FB friends, obviously in an "inside joke" manner. It seems his friends understood what he was trying to get across. If those nickels represent A&L, wouldn't that mean that his FB friends were aware that he was involved in their murder? I just can't see that being the case. IMO
I think that he posted the nickels and the meaning is Liberty, Thomas 2016 and I’m trying to think about Abby but I’m seeing that style of hat she and Libby wore similar to Jefferson’s hair.. it’s also representative of TWO. Like why 2 different nickels? The new ones have Liberty in cursive and a side view/front view like mugshot.. I think he made it seem like something else. He says Jerome.<modsnip - politicizing>

TB seems to like double entendres, perhaps triple entendres. So one FB friend gets a certain inside joke, while some other friend knows another layer of meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy