Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Found out about this on ABC Chi.'s soc. med. page. They had the pics side by side and it gave me chill bumps. The nose is spot on. I also took a look at CE soc. med. page and OMG he is one twisted person. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to unsee that pic with the bloody equipment on a tray. If I had seen him out in public my 'internal hinkey alarm would have been going off big time. He just gives me the heebie jeebies.
Welcome. Is this the first you've heard of Abby & Libby?

Given that we don't know the cause of death nor whether they were sexually assaulted, it's hard to say at this point, unfortunately. I really hope he just confesses. He's already confessed to crimes. I hope they process his DNA ASAP and we get to hear his voice.
You can hear his voice on a few video post on his FB page.

Wow,poster redfisher78 did a fantastic job on the image he posted!

Now my theory based on your excellent close up of ‘E’ hat.I will only use his last initial.

Thanks redfisher78 the resolution in the image in your post is so clear I can make out it is camouflage.

In the photo from Libby’s camera posted on the FBI Poster with your enhanced closeup you can now clearly see it is the same hat BG was wearing.

Please feel free to disagree.

My Theory Only. TOS Rules Only Initials the investigators have not made
‘E’ a person of interest.

My opinion only.
I don't see this image? Can you show me?

They just showed the girls on my local news in Iowa with the interview from Abby's mom and Libby's grandpa. Showed the pict. of CE's pict. beside the BG sketch. Also replayed the voice. I'm not 100% convinced that this could be the guy, but yes there is an extremely strong resemblance.

Yes, and I'd love to hear it again now, is what I meant. To hear if it's similar.
Since you can find his voice in several of his videos he posted on his personal FB page, and you can Google to find BG's voice saying "down the hill" it shouldn't be too hard to do a comparison if you want to.

I can't tell....my ears aren't that good, I don't think.

Yes, and I'd love to hear it again now, is what I meant. To hear if it's similar.
IMO it is not dead on. You can hear it possibly but it's not mouth dropping in my opinion. BGs voice is commanding in the audio, CE video is in a different content so maybe, possibly...more so than TB I think.

From Inside Edition today. They also interviewed Libby's grandparents. Hoping for them...

Grandparents of Murdered Delphi Teen Say Having a Suspect 'Would Allow Us to Move On'

Eldridge is an avid hiker and former security guard. He shared posts on social media appealing for information in Abby and Libby's case.

Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow said Eldridge's interest in missing children could be concerning.

"People who have a perverse interest in young girls sexually and who may have violent intentions toward them besides their sexual interest may find it titillating for whatever reason to comment on missing children," he said. "But the fact that he did also makes it very important for police to take this tremendously seriously."

From Inside Edition today. They also interviewed Libby's grandparents. Hoping for them...

Grandparents of Murdered Delphi Teen Say Having a Suspect 'Would Allow Us to Move On'

Eldridge is an avid hiker and former security guard. He shared posts on social media appealing for information in Abby and Libby's case.

Forensic psychiatrist Dr. Keith Ablow said Eldridge's interest in missing children could be concerning.

"People who have a perverse interest in young girls sexually and who may have violent intentions toward them besides their sexual interest may find it titillating for whatever reason to comment on missing children," he said. "But the fact that he did also makes it very important for police to take this tremendously seriously."

bbm Kind of 'telling' considering he looks just like the drawing. moo eta: thats a little too BIG of coincidence that he even mentioned this case.

Welcome. Is this the first you've heard of Abby & Libby?
I've been following this case on here and in general for awhile. But this was the first I've heard of E as a possible POI. Something did stand out to me on his SM page. He listed a security firm as his place of work and someone from that security firm posted on his page saying he had never worked for them and was not connected with them in any sort of way.

I've been following this case on here and in general for awhile. But this was the first I've heard of E as a possible POI. Something did stand out to me on his SM page. He listed a security firm as his place of work and someone from that security firm posted on his page saying he had never worked for them and was not connected with them in any sort of way.

Wow I did not notice that. I've always felt he was some kind of truck driver or worked at a packing plant or slaughter house. Just a gut feeling.

There are pictures of this guy with CE together so take that with a grain of salt.

I don't see this image? Can you show me?

Hi heartgoesout what I found
Check out how he folds the bill of his hat

<modsnip image: screenshots from social media not allowed>

Hope this helps.

I’ve always thought BG’s pictures were doctored to cover something he was holding that may be upsetting for people, no necessarily flashing but that too. I’d tried to unseen knowning the blurry pics are just still frames taken out from brave Libby’s video and a lot of the objects we’ve seen are just ”artifacts” caused by video compression.

The icon of the video embedded in DM’s article has somehow made me see again it’s something covered by airbrush strokes. Kinda like a tool maybe a hammer in hand out of the jacket. Im no trying to us to rehash what’s been discussed in the past almost 100 threads, nor taking the so-exhausting-over-analyzing path again. I’m just saying and MO. Let’s move on, shall we? :)
Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

I've felt that way all along. Either Abby was in one of the pictures(jacket at left) or she was behind him in the one photo(left knee forward pic). They tried to clean the frames up. He wasn't really that far behind them. Why else would they not give us the original picture? It was brought out by WebSight on here that the one photo she worked on was noticeably wonky in the face( like maybe two photos had been pieced together.

All this media attention to this particular suspect is unprecedented (IMO) in Abby and Libby’s unsolved murders. I know the big three prior suspects were RL, DN and TB, but I can’t remember any of them getting this kind of attention by the media. Maybe RL.

All that to say, I am not sure it means anything other than media outlets springing off each other and a renewed interest in the case, coming up on the 2 year anniversary.

All this media attention to this particular suspect is unprecedented (IMO) in Abby and Libby’s unsolved murders. I know the big three prior suspects were RL, DN and TB, but I can’t remember any of them getting this kind of attention by the media. Maybe RL.

All that to say, I am not sure it means anything other than media outlets springing off each other and a renewed interest in the case, coming up on the 2 year anniversary.

They are definitely all springing off each other, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme