Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m unable to imbed this top HLN video but about at 1:10 Sgt Holeman discusses why more of Libby’s video/audio is not being released, to protect the integrity of the investigation but also out of respect for the families, not publicizing the last moments of these girls lives. He also doesn’t think the killer knew Libby’s phone was recording.

HLN
“Who liked Abby and Libby?”

I would love to have been there when the monster found out he had been recorded from the press conference and law enforcement had his photo, video and voice. They may not have caught him yet but I’m still convinced that fact is going to be his part of his undoing. I do wonder if he is feeling the heat I wish there was a way to turn it up full blast indefinitely.

“Investigators are looking into hundreds of new tips that came in after the press conference marking the two years since the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Investigators gathered Wednesday, February 13, in Delphi to ensure the public that the case has not gone cold. No new details were released about the murders but detectives did issue a new plea for information.

Indiana State Police say they received more than 450 new tips in the days after the that press conference.”

Hundreds of tips called in after 2-year Delphi presser

If you know something say something. $250,000 reward.

Indiana State Police ask anyone who recognizes that man or the voice, or who may have any other information about Libby or Abby’s murders to call the Tip Line at 844- 459-5786 or 800-225-5324. Tips can also be emailed to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

I would love to have been there when the monster found out he had been recorded from the press conference and law enforcement had his photo, video and voice. They may not have caught him yet but I’m still convinced that fact is going to be his part of his undoing. I do wonder if he is feeling the heat I wish there was a way to turn it up full blast indefinitely.

I totally agree, it must’ve been a shock. I think that’s another good reason for LE to withhold the video/audio to keep the killer on edge. I think it’ll eventually prove to be his undoing too, particularly if by now LE has been able to piece it all together with the exception of WHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18