Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The former security guard posts almost daily about cases of missing children.”

Snip

“Eldridge had also shared several stories about the murder of Abby and Libby.

He posted public appeals and a story about potential DNA evidence, as well as the sketch of the suspect the public believes he looks like, bearing the tagline 'Pass it around. [He] Could be anywhere.'“

That's one crazy coincidence! And I don't believe in coincidences ;)

Thank you @zencompass for the link:

Police investigate new development in murder of 2 girls in Delphi, Ind.

“"The reality is law enforcement, even if they think he's the right guy, what evidence do they have to prove he is the right guy?" said former FBI Agent Brad Garrett.”

Given that we don't know the cause of death nor whether they were sexually assaulted, it's hard to say at this point, unfortunately. I really hope he just confesses. He's already confessed to crimes. I hope they process his DNA ASAP and we get to hear his voice.

As @Tricia has said, the authorities have not deemed Eldridge a person of interest, nor a suspect in the Delphi case.

Considering the serious charges Eldridge faces (in addition to his admissions), it is a tremendous relief that he is behind bars and likely will be for a long time.

With the continuous news articles, this also keeps awareness of the Delphi murders in the news and this is crucial for the Delphi investigation. This could even generate a tip that leads to the arrest of the monster who is responsible for the Delphi murders. There is always hope.

As for the Delphi case, which this thread is all about, I join others in hoping and praying that there is justice soon for these young girls whose lives were ripped from them and their families.

My heart continues to be with the families of Libby and Abigail.

Snip

“Across the two social media pages the suspect has shared hundreds of posts relating to murder, sex crimes, missing children and evasive killers.

Eldridge had also shared several stories about the murder of Abby and Libby.

He posted public appeals and a story about potential DNA evidence, as well as the sketch of the suspect the public believes he looks like, bearing the tagline 'Pass it around. [He] Could be anywhere.'“

<modsnip: screenshots from social media accounts not allowed>

Snip

“Across the two social media pages the suspect has shared hundreds of posts relating to murder, sex crimes, missing children and evasive killers.

Eldridge had also shared several stories about the murder of Abby and Libby.

<modsnip: screenshots from social media accounts not allowed>

RSBM

That last photo . . .

If nothing else, I'm glad this is off the streets. If he is Abby's and Libby's killer, so much the better.

Good Morning to Everyone, BTW.

rainbowCoffeeClipped_150.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time looking at the pictures of him. His eyes look so evil. Not just his eyes, but his whole...aura, for lack of a better word. My Gypsy spidey senses are tingling (actually a Gypsy, not being facetious) and even if he is unrelated to Delphi, I am so glad he is off the streets. This is the face of pure evil with pedophiliac and violent tendencies. There isn't a worse combination.

I'm having a hard time looking at the pictures of him. His eyes look so evil. Not just his eyes, but his whole...aura, for lack of a better word. My Gypsy spidey senses are tingling (actually a Gypsy, not being facetious) and even if he is unrelated to Delphi, I am so glad he is off the streets. This is the face of pure evil with pedophiliac and violent tendencies. There isn't a worse combination.

Agree 100%! Dark energy, is dark energy.

Wow,poster redfisher78 did a fantastic job on the image he posted!

Now my theory based on your excellent close up of ‘E’ hat.I will only use his last initial.

’E’ is wearing an identical style hat in camouflage fabric the very same style hat as he wears in the FBI BG Poster.

Thanks redfisher78 the resolution in the image in your post is so clear I can make out it is camouflage.

In the photo from Libby’s camera posted on the FBI Poster with your enhanced closeup you can now clearly see it is the same hat BG was wearing.

Check out how he folds the bill of his hat

Please feel free to disagree.

My Theory Only. TOS Rules Only Initials the investigators have not made
‘E’ a person of interest.

My opinion only.

Indiana police investigating new lead in cold case murder of two teens

“"Until we know that this is the guy, we're not saying it's the guy, and we're still looking for the guy, so that's where we are at right now," Abigail's mother Anna Williams said.

Mike Patty, Liberty's grandfather, said was optimistic that this could be a new lead in the case.

"Once we get that phone call that, 'Hey, we've made an arrest and we're confirmed,' then I guess, maybe a celebration ain't the right word, but a sense of relief that this guy's been taken off of our streets," Patty said.”

Social Media Rumors can carry consequences

Rumors that a man arrested in Randolph County a couple of days ago being the person that committed the Delphi double homicide are not true. This agency was recently contacted by a media outlet stating that they felt the person recently arrested for child molestation greatly resembled the sketch of the Delphi killings. This agency advised the media outlet that they would forward the info to an FBI agent that was involved in the case. Outside of the person resembling the sketch, there is currently zero evidence that ties him to this case and he is not a suspect in the case. Since then, the media outlet ran a side by side comparison of the two faces and stated that FBI was being made aware.

People in this case are putting side by side comparisons together and claiming this guy is the Delphi killer. It's very dangerous to do that. People have been contacting Indiana State Police upset that there face was posted stating this without any evidence. If you are doing this, you are most likely committing libel. State Police are advising those complaining to contact an attorney because it is a civil matter. Doing this can carry the consequence of a civil lawsuit and expensive settlements. In fact, lawsuits are exploding from allegations of online libel — the written defamation of a person. Falsely accusing a person of a crime typically is considered libel in all 50 states. Slander is the spoken defamation of a person.

Although we understand that people are trying to help the investigation, By doing this with zero evidence other than a mere appearance, it can also hurt or hinder an investigation.

If you think you have a legitimate tip, Please contact the police. There is a tip line set up for the Delphi case which is 844-459-5786 or you can email a tip to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Social Media Rumors can carry consequences | Randolph County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member