Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the FBI poster:
"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The sketch includes a hat that the suspect may or may not wear."

LIBERTY GERMAN

Anyone remember where the "EYES ARE NOT BLUE" came from??

I did see that photo on one of his profiles.

Thank you for your reply it is much appreciated I was wondering about it.

I just hope we get a yes or no as soon as to CE’s involvement from law enforcement when they are able to. I’m also hopeful they can find as many of his sexual offence victims as well so they can keep him in jail as long as possible. He is an evil monster even if it is determined he is not a murderer. I agree the guy is alarming me too even just from seeing his photos on an iPad.

omigod you guys, I just read the Daily Mail article, for some reason I haven't been able to allow myself to check his SM.

3 friends on FB?

the picture of him in full cammo stopped me cold. stopped me dead cold. mOO

omigod you guys, I just read the Daily Mail article, for some reason I haven't been able to allow myself to check his SM.

3 friends on FB?

I just checked, he is down to two friends. And his seemingly primary account (flag as cover photo) lists no friends. Guessing people bailed after his arrest, and these articles potentially about Delphi.

CE's face appears so much thinner in the woodsy shot. Looks like he spends time outdoors. Some people steer clear of Mother Nature. Not CE. Wouldn't it be a blessing if LE can prove CE is BG?
Rest in peace Abby and Libby.

What (the H) is that photo supposed to be with all of the bloody tools?!!

eta: if this ISN'T him he sure looks like he did something wrong somewhere. :/ moo.

We've never learned how they died correct?

Last edited:
So good to see everyone still here for our girls. I took some time off from actually posting as I just had a baby, but had to log in for this. His face...it’s the closest I’ve seen in regards to all the mugshots and various people I’ve run down. Are we finally getting closer?

(Congratulations Beth11311! :)
tenor.gif
066e9a23ecd1286f7eb632ee3d2a1177.gif
)

Last edited:
The head shot of Eldridge on the linked DM webpage shows him wearing an outdoor hat that appears to be fabric but similar to a WWI Dough Boy Helmet.
Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

After reading poster minazoe post ‘I realized’ that we sleuthers finally figured out what type of hat BG wore in the bridge photo ‘Libby caught on her cell’ phone.

The photo of the hat referenced in my post may or not be a camouflage ‘material’ but the photo poster minazoe refers to in her post is Eldridge wearing an identical style hat in camouflage fabric the very same style hat as he wears in the FBI BG Poster.

Please correct me if I am seeing things incorrectly. We do not want the thread derailed by inaccuracies.

My opinion only

"Upon his arrest, Eldridge reportedly told officers he's had multiple sexual encounters with another child under the age of 13. "

If he's confessing about crimes, I hope he includes confessing about the murders too when interrogated.

source: Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

“The former security guard posts almost daily about cases of missing children.”

Snip

“Across the two social media pages the suspect has shared hundreds of posts relating to murder, sex crimes, missing children and evasive killers.

Eldridge had also shared several stories about the murder of Abby and Libby.

He posted public appeals and a story about potential DNA evidence, as well as the sketch of the suspect the public believes he looks like, bearing the tagline 'Pass it around. [He] Could be anywhere.'“

<modsnip: screenshots from social media accounts not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads