Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
Please remember we do not discuss sex offenders. The police are well aware of who they are. Unless a sex offender is discussed in the mainstream media or by LE we are not allowing the discussion.

Why? Because the police already know about sex offenders and they check them out.

We used to allow discussion of sex offenders in the area but allowing the discussion didn't help anything. In fact what happened was people would be positive that a certain sex offender was the perp, call the police to report, and in fact would bog the police down with these tips.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Everyone,
Please remember we do not discuss sex offenders. The police are well aware of who they are. Unless a sex offender is discussed in the mainstream media or by LE we are not allowing the discussion.

Why? Because the police already know about sex offenders and they check them out.

We used to allow discussion of sex offenders in the area but allowing the discussion didn't help anything. In fact what happened was people would be positive that a certain sex offender was the perp, call the police to report, and in fact would bog the police down with these tips.

Thank you,
Tricia

Are you aware this is a brand new arrest we were alluding to, not a sex offender already in the system that we know of? I know we're still not allowed to discuss him since he hasn't been named a suspect.

Genealogy database, gum and used water bottle, convicted DJ in 1992 murder. Murdering a school teacher in Lancaster PA,. The killer was free till the day LE made the connection. LE worked with a genealogy database and with DNA from the crime scene. Identified the suspect after a relative submitted to the genealogy database. Suspect pleaded guilty, and sentence to life without parole.

A killer living a mundane existence, looking over their shoulders,
wondering is this the day LE at my door.

I hoping a distance family member of BG submits DNA and he's caught.

Last edited:
I hope LE are reading this right now. The hat the perp had on had those fluffy ear flap things that was mistaken for hair in the beginning, he’s bald on the sides. Could possibly wear a hat like that for this reason. I got chills when I saw his photo. We have to be careful what we say for now but those eyes give me the creeps. Could be nothing just a lot of coincidences.
Not bald on the sides, hair is just cut very short on the sides. Pic from dec 31 2016 shows him with longer hair...

Jmo rewards are tricky, and mostly useless. The larger they are, the more useless tips come in. Anyone with real knowledge is likely to be somehow involved, in most cases. Maybe in a “missing” case, someone might get lucky and spot the person. But a double murder case like this one...the killer is not likely to brag about it, jmo. And local weirdos have already been reported most likely. This is a case to be solved by DNA, if possible, or a confession.

All jmo.

The reward in this case has already proven itself useless.
My late father-in-law was retired from the FBI and always said all criminals will talk eventually, some sooner than others. The onus then is on the person they told to come forward. In my opinion the two reasons they don’t come forward is 1) they are afraid or 2) they are part of the same “world” the criminal lives in and see nothing wrong with the crime committed. I do believe someone knows who BG is, either because BG told them what he did or because they are close enough to him to realize it’s him. If they haven’t come forward yet out of sheer decency or the desire for the huge reward...my opinion is...they ain’t coming forward.

deleted

Last edited:
Dear Moderators,

Are we allowed to discuss this individual on this thread now?

Thanking you in advance for your reply,

Best regards, Zen

Hey Everyone,

Look, no mainstream media outlet has even hinted the FBI is looking at this guy. The only site suggesting this is a local non-news site with one person writing a story saying the FBI was made aware of this man.

From the article "Information about Eldridge’s arrest is being forwarded to the FBI, although investigators say that’s relatively standard procedure."

Even the article points out that basically there is nothing unusual about the FBI being made aware of this guy

For now, we will not allow discussion of this person. It will be a huge distraction. There is nothing to suggest a link to the Delphi case.

If someone looks into this guy and finds out he has committed crimes that are similar to Delphi then email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and then we will take another look at this situation.

It is so easy for this discussion to go so far off track that it becomes embarrassing because of the wild posts. Let's keep our eye on the case and not get distracted.

This pervert needs to be locked up for good. As for now and this case, there is not nearly enough to even suggest he might be involved.

Hey Everyone,

Look, no mainstream media outlet has even hinted the FBI is looking at this guy. The only site suggesting this is a local non-news site with one person writing a story saying the FBI was made aware of this man.

From the article "Information about Eldridge’s arrest is being forwarded to the FBI, although investigators say that’s relatively standard procedure."

Even the article points out that basically there is nothing unusual about the FBI being made aware of this guy

For now, we will not allow discussion of this person. It will be a huge distraction. There is nothing to suggest a link to the Delphi case.

If someone looks into this guy and finds out he has committed crimes that are similar to Delphi then email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and then we will take another look at this situation.

It is so easy for this discussion to go so far off track that it becomes embarrassing because of the wild posts. Let's keep our eye on the case and not get distracted.

This pervert needs to be locked up for good. As for now and this case, there is not nearly enough to even suggest he might be involved.

Dear Tricia,

Thank you for your response to this. This clarification is very much appreciated.

Unless the authorities make a statement in msm I will not discuss it on this thread.

Thanks again for your timely reply.

Best regards,
Zen

Perhaps this will be the year the police will discover who the perpetrator was who tore Abigail and Liberty's lives from them and their dear families.

I hope and pray this happens. I know we all share this hope. There is always hope.

Bringing this from the media thread:

Angela Brauer‏Verified account @AngelaBrauerTV

The Randolph Co. Sheriff's Department arrested CE earlier this week for child molestation. The Chief Deputy confirms they forwarded the photo & information to higher authorities, but they say "anyone that resembles the Delphi sketch is forwarded." Standard procedure

DwjOGulWsAAKndu.jpg

Angela Brauer on Twitter

Please delete if not allowed.

Edited: Changed name to initials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors