Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
742FFE52-DA0D-420E-B957-34B1C50F47D2.jpeg 2291C9BB-8467-4AC8-9FBC-4C0ED173E47F.jpeg CECF59A9-80EA-4E8F-8EFB-A3B1871046DF.jpeg

REVEALED: Gun-loving Trump supporter, 46, who appears to have obsession with missing children cases and reportedly 'admitted molesting a child' is being investigated by cops over 2017 murders of two teen girls in Indiana

A man arrested on suspicion of molesting minors and who members of the public believe looks like a suspect in the murder of two girls in Indiana, has been revealed as a gun-loving Trump supporter who appears fascinated by missing children cases.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested by Randolph County deputies in an unrelated sting operation on January 8, after allegedly arranging to meet up a girl he thought was 13 years old for sex.

Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

Another new Daily Mail article. I hope it is ok for me to now share his Facebook posts about the Delphi case given the Daily Mail have posted them online . Please delete the photos if not ok and sincere apologies.

**Please remember we are not allowed to be political on the forum. I don’t want the thread shut down. Thank you.**

REVEALED: Gun-loving Trump supporter, 46, who appears to have obsession with missing children cases and reportedly 'admitted molesting a child' is being investigated by cops over 2017 murders of two teen girls in Indiana
-snip-
Funny how almost every news outlet has to emphasize that someone falls into one or both of these categories as if it has anything to do with what they are.

It's interesting how when this guy was first arrested and it was mentioned by a local radio station about being forwarded to the FBI and investigated to see if he was connected to Delphi. The police quickly dismissed it as standard protocol and said there was nothing. Then a week or so later it started gaining a lot of momentum and now the last few days it's big time news. Maybe it's just a way to keep it in the news to get more eyes.

Then again. Whatever happened to the guy in St Louis? He fell out of the spotlight fast.

That guy has been side by side compared (not here, but other places), his Facebook posts analyzed for a while now (they are disturbing) BUT investigators have said if we have the guy, you will know it. Amazing how MSM is running with it, though. What a scary guy, for sure, but BG?

Sometimes where there is smoke, there is fire. This just doesn’t feel right to me. Hope I am wrong.

I don't like the "not blue eyes" thing. Anyone can wear colored contacts. You don't even need a prescription to get them. IMO

This has probably been answered, but I'm going to lose it if I keep reading -- so I'll delete if it's redundant.

If they have DNA, and depending on the kind of testing that was done, they may know for a near certainty that he does not have blue eyes.

View attachment 165098 View attachment 165099 View attachment 165100

A man arrested on suspicion of molesting minors and who members of the public believe looks like a suspect in the murder of two girls in Indiana, has been revealed as a gun-loving Trump supporter who appears fascinated by missing children cases.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested by Randolph County deputies in an unrelated sting operation on January 8, after allegedly arranging to meet up a girl he thought was 13 years old for sex.

Man with obsession with missing children cases being investigated for rail tracks murders | Daily Mail Online

Another new Daily Mail article. I hope it is ok for me to now share his Facebook posts about the Delphi case given the Daily Mail have posted them online . Please delete the photos if not ok and sincere apologies.

**Please remember we are not allowed to be political on the forum. I don’t want the thread shut down. Thank you.**

Hi greg!

After reading the article you linked, which included information about him posting on his FB about the BG sketch, other missing girls and the flyer to warn parents how their kids could be enticed into a dangerous situation, I’m wondering if he was trying to get caught, either consciously or subconsciously, without blatantly turning himself in and confessing. Whether or not this is BG, I’m glad he is off the streets.

RIP M+J

Hi greg!

After reading the article you linked, which included information about him posting on his FB about the BG sketch, other missing girls and the flyer to warn parents how their kids could be enticed into a dangerous situation, I’m wondering if he was trying to get caught, either consciously or subconsciously, without blatantly turning himself in and confessing. Whether or not this is BG, I’m glad he is off the streets.

RIP M+J

Thats the takeaway to me. In his own right, this is a dangerous predator. I am praying so hard that this is the break that brings closure to the families of the girls, but if not, immensely grateful to LE for taking this monster out of society.

There have been some serial killers who taunted and many of those were also sexual crimes. Though, it could just be an adrenaline rush for him. He posts the suspect information for a crime HE committed and his friends are too stupid to make the connection. He thinks he's so unbelievably smart and enjoys that.

WOW just saw this. I went to his FB page and cover pic on one with only 3 friends literally took my breath away. So repulsive! There's so much wrong with this man and that his friends and family didn't see it is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob