Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, way too much early video to go thru! Here's my question though....if he was familiar to the girls then there should not have been cause for Libby's hackles to rise and precipitate her desire to get him on video, right?

I think he was trying to disguise himself but knew where they would be somehow. Totally my opinion.

Wow, way too much early video to go thru! Here's my question though....if he was familiar to the girls then there should not have been cause for Libby's hackles to rise and precipitate her desire to get him on video, right?
I agree, but that doesn't mean this person hasn't become familiar in some way to the family since the murders.

To me it seems that he knew them. I say "guys" but I only say it to people I know. Like Hey guys. What's up guys...

When “down the hill” was initially released many of us thought the man’s voice seemed assertive and commanding but now the voice tone in today’s audio seems totally different and it may be due to the word “guys”. Or maybe I’ve just listened to it too often.

ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

This one is looped, I can actually hear a younger voice now. The 'guys' sounds like it definitely could have come from a 18-30 year old. I know it comes from the same person, but the 'down the hill' sounds older, maybe he was trying to sound like a tough boy

I think he sounds mature, more so than an 18 y.o., but not 40.
Glad they believe he’s still in Delphi, I was afraid he had moved on.
What is pop’ of Delphi, 3500 or so?

When “down the hill” was initially released many of us thought the man’s voice seemed assertive and commanding but now the voice tone in today’s audio seems totally different and it may be due to the word “guys”. Or maybe I’ve just listened to it too often.

Oh I get that vibe, he almost sounds.... hesitant or worried to me. Like he's saying "come on guys... go down the hill...please" like he doesn't want to do what he's about to do... but he does. That probably makes no sense. He doesn't sound as confident when we hear the whole thing.

FWIW, to me, BG in vid/audio looks and sounds and walks like and has build of a 40-45 y.o. It is crazy - all get to see what BG looks like, what he's wearing, how he approached them, what he says to them, what he sounds like - which is almost unheard of in these cases, yet 2+ years and nothing!

OK, now that we know the car was parked there on the 13th and not the 14th, I vaguely remember a statement regarding someone seen walking along the Hoosier Hwy. I heard it once and no more after that point. If that is true was it the killer?

Regarding whether LE was indicating whether it was the car or building that is abandoned here is a news article that indicates the vehicle might have been seen at 6814 W. 300 N and there appear to be a couple of buildings in that general area. If that is correct it is not that far to walk to the trail. A car seen at an abandoned building would cause it to be noticed.
Police: Delphi killer 'hiding in plain sight' as new images released

If this killer left his car there instead of the regular parking for trail users, did he do that because the lot was full? OR did he not want his car seen in the lot that day and thus connecting him to the trail? That second point would seem to indicate this was a premeditated act. He either specifically went after Liberty and Abigail OR he was deliberately hunting for a target of opportunity.

If that address is correct that location is also very close to where the girls were dropped off, if I remember right.

Agreed. When down the hill was first released it terrified me. I was jumpy for days. The new audio seems more...conversational, less menacing, maybe they weren’t afraid of him yet?

I'm throwing one more thought out that goes along with something someone else suggested about the timing of this newest PC being held after the Easter weekend. Families are together for the holiday weekend.

Also a lot of college kids are home for the weekend. I did a Google search of colleges in a 60 mile radius of Delphi and it came up with at least 20 within 62 miles. It got me thinking that the suspect may be a college student who goes home to Delphi on some weekends. The fact that there was no school on the day the girls went missing may mean there wasn't college that day.

The age range for the suspect would fit for a college student from the area. And it would have been likely he was home over this weekend to get the news about today's PC.

Just thinking out loud...

I’d advise—if you guys think you’ve found a possible suspect, send it in as a tip.

(Notice the word I used. It came naturally. I don’t think there’s any particular conclusion to be drawn from BG saying ‘guys.’)

Edited to add second paragraph.
Great idea because I’m thinking of a person of some power in Delphi who is 40ish and looks like new sketch. Not older than 45, not overweight, maybe a bit disguised in first sketch. He thought he was clear. Carter knows him. Gosh...Hope I’m wrong!
Saw his picture on google. That’s all I’m gonna say. I never wanna be right but I may call tip line just in case. If so, surely he knows he is done.

In listening again, I'm caught by the police saying "how you left them in the woods is not what they are experiencing today."

Did anyone else catch that? Thoughts?
Yes I did catch this statement. Sad that lets has so much to deal with day to day. I think they have strong suspicion on who but no forensic evidence. I think he could even have a previous criminal history say domestic/assault. They need to search their database of all 18 40 he old with that physical description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties