Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to shake the feeling that BG is on the fringe of the investigation since the last PC. I’m not saying he is LE...but he is/was somewhere in the mix. Just barely on the outside, just enough that asking questions about Abby & Libby’s case would go unnoticed & not be under suspicion. I feel like he transferred out of the area (Delphi) at some point. Whether that was through employment, college or what have you. (Those are just examples.) MOO

I try not to subscribe to any paranoia or conspiracy theories (mostly because the latter isn't allowed on here), but around the time the OGBG sketch was released, I belonged to another true crime platform and it seemed like JUST when the discussion actually seemed to be taking us somewhere, someone (always the same person) would come in and do what felt like sabotage at the time. The thread would get so derailed that it would take days to bring it back around. And it happened a lot.

Trolls be trollin' and there are lots of crazies out there, but I DO think that BG probably pops in on discussions from time to time. In the PC Carter said that this was about "power" to him and that he "wanted to know what [they] know." So it seems plausible that he's kept up with the various theories and rumors. It also makes me wonder if some bad tips or misinformation was given to LE to intentionally mislead the direction of the investigation. Wouldn't have to be someone working on the case, could just be a regular dude.

<modsnip - unnecessary and off topic>

Ok vehicle, driver, go back to the beginning so what did we have in the beginning that I remember:

IP was searched, pic of IP boots, BBR was searched, RL's was searched, white pickup taken away and searched, RSO's checked and ruled out, I read in news article another property was searched also that was near or backed onto the crime scene. Probably most properties near the CS were searched I would think. Anything else happen early on that LE may now be revisiting?

I try not to subscribe to any paranoia or conspiracy theories (mostly because the latter isn't allowed on here), but around the time the OGBG sketch was released, I belonged to another true crime platform and it seemed like JUST when the discussion actually seemed to be taking us somewhere, someone (always the same person) would come in and do what felt like sabotage at the time. The thread would get so derailed that it would take days to bring it back around. And it happened a lot.

Trolls be trollin' and there are lots of crazies out there, but I DO think that BG probably pops in on discussions from time to time. In the PC Carter said that this was about "power" to him and that he "wanted to know what [they] know." So it seems plausible that he's kept up with the various theories and rumors. It also makes me wonder if some bad tips or misinformation was given to LE to intentionally mislead the direction of the investigation. Wouldn't have to be someone working on the case, could just be a regular dude.

Bingo! ITA

I do not consider looking into people that are somehow connected to the case paranoia or conspiracy.
I do, however, feel that naming people, doing constant side-by-sides, etc a big part of the chaos.
BG could literally be anyone. Since he has not been caught, I think it’s necessary to keep an open mind about how he may be connected to aspects of the case itself.

MOO

I do not consider looking into people that are somehow connected to the case paranoia or conspiracy.
I do, however, feel that naming people, doing constant side-by-sides, etc a big part of the chaos.
BG could literally be anyone. Since he has not been caught, I think it’s necessary to keep an open mind about how he may be connected to aspects of the case itself.

MOO

Hmmm...I feel like I perhaps did not word my post correctly because we seem to have some mixed signals. I agree with everything you just said, and I've made the same remarks repeatedly on here, so if somehow my previous post said something to the opposite effect then I need to fix it. You said that BG could be on the "fringe of the investigation" and I was agreeing with you. I used an example of something that I might have once THOUGHT was paranoia on MY part (not anyone else's) but something that I now accept might have really happened. What I was trying to say is that while I'm not convinced that he has any kind of LE angle, I do think he could be on the fringe of the investigation and possibly even "helped" with the investigation.

Hmmm...I feel like I perhaps did not word my post correctly because we seem to have some mixed signals. I agree with everything you just said, and I've made the same remarks repeatedly on here, so if somehow my previous post said something to the opposite effect then I need to fix it. You said that BG could be on the "fringe of the investigation" and I was agreeing with you. I used an example of something that I might have once THOUGHT was paranoia on MY part (not anyone else's) but something that I now accept might have really happened. What I was trying to say is that while I'm not convinced that he has any kind of LE angle, I do think he could be on the fringe of the investigation and possibly even "helped" with the investigation.
Oh not your fault! Totally mine! I apologize:oops: I agree with you as well.
I so wish something significant would happen. I thought for sure after that last PC that BG would screw up out of pure stress & shock from seeing the sketch. Of course, maybe he has & we just don’t know it yet?
DC realllly got to me...made me angry to see him so aggitated & emotional. He seems like such a kind soul. The affect this case has had on him is so apparent :(
Moo

so who is on the fringe of investigation? they are either LE or not....unless you mean family/friends/teachers....or more along the lines of local reporters/locals

Oh not your fault! Totally mine! I apologize:oops: I agree with you as well.
I so wish something significant would happen. I thought for sure after that last PC that BG would screw up out of pure stress & shock from seeing the sketch. Of course, maybe he has & we just don’t know it yet?
DC realllly got to me...made me angry to see him so aggitated & emotional. He seems like such a kind soul. The affect this case has had on him is so apparent :(
Moo

I was feeling very optimistic after that last one, too. I keep hoping that someone has turned in a tip that hasn't been seen yet, that things are moving quickly behind the scenes...something, you know? I can't imagine how Carter must feel. On top of having to think about the horrors of this case 24/7, he's also on an international stage with demands,and probably criticism, coming at him from every angle. For all of their mental health, I hope something happens soon.

MOO

It does become somewhat conspiracy based when certain unseeable characteristics try to be pointed out about BG to try make ones own suspect fit as BG

I think the mere fact that there have been literally hundreds of things pointed out that people are absolutely convinced BF was carrying lends some credence to that

To me all it really does is point out how truly pixelated the stills/video really is and how nothing valuable can really be gleamed from it by total strangers.

The video is paramount to this case, But just not in the way that much of the public choose to believe it is

Its real value is for someone to be able to match BG with someone that they know and are familiar with

It is good however that it does keep the case alive in that people are still discussing it, and that I have zero problem with

But as far as helping to understand how the crime was committed and who may or may not have committed it, or to find tips to call into LE I don't see much evidentiary value in it for us strangers honestly

Whats is not there in those very few grainy images is just simply not there to be seen and no amount of manipulation is ever going to change that.

JMHO

so who is on the fringe of investigation? they are either LE or not....unless you mean family/friends/teachers....or more along the lines of local reporters/locals

I would probably consider most all of those folks "on the fringe." People who have been involved with the case in a capacity that's not directly handling the investigation.

FBI seeks behavioral changes in Delphi case

I thought it may be a good idea to re- post this as it was early in the investigation and gave info about what to look for.

"Police said you shouldn't feel bad about reporting some odd behavior by somebody. If they're innocent, it will only take a few minutes of their time, and they'll never know you were the one who reported them.

If you remember anybody or anything, call the Delphi tip line *******

The tip line is anonymous.

German, 14, and Williams, 13, went missing last Monday after being dropped off to go hiking near the Monon High Bridge. The girls’ bodies were found a week ago Tuesday by volunteers who had been scouring the area throughout the night. Police have not arrested anyone in their murders."

(******Tip phone number and email removed as that info may not be current)

Last edited:
Ok vehicle, driver, go back to the beginning so what did we have in the beginning that I remember:

IP was searched, pic of IP boots, BBR was searched, RL's was searched, white pickup taken away and searched, RSO's checked and ruled out, I read in news article another property was searched also that was near or backed onto the crime scene. Probably most properties near the CS were searched I would think. Anything else happen early on that LE may now be revisiting?
I do think that perhaps something that was investigated very early on did not “fit” the info LE had at that time, but when DC said at the PC “We are just beginning”, I took it as they are going back over everything that did not “fit”.
There has got to be something from early on that will stand out to LE NOW & set the stage for BG’s capture. That is my hope & that is why I think going backward is a good thing.
MOO

IMO, BG is on the fringe of the investigation no matter how you look at it. He's the target. He's watching from as close as he can because he wants to know if they're on to him.

I don't think he's been directly involved in the searches or investigation, though. That's too close. JMO

Last edited:
I do think that perhaps something that was investigated very early on did not “fit” the info LE had at that time, but when DC said at the PC “We are just beginning”, I took it as they are going back over everything that did not “fit”.
There has got to be something from early on that will stand out to LE NOW & set the stage for BG’s capture. That is my hope & that is why I think going backward is a good thing.
MOO
Yes, and I believe Carter even said something along those line at the last PC. "...information has been reassessed."

I don't think he's DOING anything with his hands in his pockets, I rather feel that the WAY they are in his pockets is a bit different.
Ok, could you elaborate then please as I misunderstood big time. Like just thumbs hooked in his pockets or what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist