Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this story breaking a couple of years ago, and it kills me that is still unsolved, even though the girls had the wits about them to capture this guy on video.

It made my stomach drop when I saw it was still posted on here without an arrest after all this time. I remain hopeful with all the evidence that has been released and the rest of it that is still under lock and key that this ahole will eventually be caught.

I remember this story breaking a couple of years ago, and it kills me that is still unsolved, even though the girls had the wits about them to capture this guy on video.

It made my stomach drop when I saw it was still posted on here without an arrest after all this time. I remain hopeful with all the evidence that has been released and the rest of it that is still under lock and key that this ahole will eventually be caught.
Your words, to whoever's ears need to be listening. The Universe needs to help correct this one, as justice demands these girls' murderer be caught.

I think this guy is late 40s to 50s, Caucasian, not homeless, lives a relatively normal life with extended family involved in his life during holidays and what not. Has a normal job. Not a social butterfly. He keeps his head down, does his work and stays out of trouble. He’s not into drugs or illegal activity (besides the obvious crime here), he may have a beer now and then. He’s never really connected to anybody, ever. Because he knows he is different and not right in the head. He has sick impulses and just happened to be in the right place and time to finally act on them. He may act again in the future. This guy blends into the community.

All just my opinion based on the vibe I get from the video of him walking.

I think this guy is late 40s to 50s, Caucasian, not homeless, lives a relatively normal life with extended family involved in his life during holidays and what not. Has a normal job. Not a social butterfly. He keeps his head down, does his work and stays out of trouble. He’s not into drugs or illegal activity (besides the obvious crime here), he may have a beer now and then. He’s never really connected to anybody, ever. Because he knows he is different and not right in the head. He has sick impulses and just happened to be in the right place and time to finally act on them. He may act again in the future. This guy blends into the community.

All just my opinion based on the vibe I get from the video of him walking.
I see what you see, but law enforcement says otherwise.

They believe that he is in his 20s or 30s, and this certainly isn’t a guess on their part.

Either our eyes are fooling us, or they are somehow wrong.

I don’t think they are.

I see what you see, but law enforcement says otherwise.

They believe that he is in his 20s or 30s, and this certainly isn’t a guess on their part.

Either our eyes are fooling us, or they are somehow wrong.

I don’t think they are.
I know. The new BG sketch has been really hard for me to accept. My brain is having a problem with it.

I know. The new BG sketch has been really hard for me to accept. My brain is having a problem with it.
Yeah, I’ve come to associate that initial (first released) sketch with what BG looks like.

Looking at the video, it fits in my head. I feel that’s what he should look like.

The second (released) sketch doesn’t work for me.

I trust their judgment though, and not my eyes.

IMO the "pause" between "guys" and "down the hill" is likely to block out other things LE doesn't want to share at this time - or ever. It could be something the families and others could find traumatic or it could be something BG is saying that they don't want released at this time. It sould also just be "filler" space to indicate to the public that the words were not said as one complete phrase "guys down the hill".
Or maybe he used a few choice words there that LE may think are inappropiate. Such as using the f-bomb or asses. If that is the case that would be important to hear. Not everyone drops the f bomb or curses. But would LE think it necessary to shield us (sensitive ears) from those type of words?

I don’t think BG knew/thought he was being recorded. So I do feel that what we are seeing in the video stills taken from Libby’s phone, are his true mannerisms. That true mannerism being that he does tend to walk with his hands in his pockets.
The clothing may not be something he wears normally. His gait can not truely be assessed because he is walking on a rickety old bridge.
Hands in pockets...BG does this daily IMO That’s all I got
MOO

I can see this, especially because he looks pretty comfortable walking with his hands in his pockets.

But I also wonder if perhaps he was purposefully doing this to appear less threatening to the girls. JMO

Perhaps he wants to control the narrative? Power & Control. Also, doesn't want to be caught.

I could see that. Wouldn't be the first time.

Since we don't actually know much about the specifics of the crime it's hard to know what BG might do, but since Carter spoke of "power" and "wanting to know", it seems not unreasonable to think that he's participated in discussions, if not in actual dialogue with LE.

I bet his curiosity is making him crazy.

This is what concerns me:

"Somebody knows whose body that is, Scott, somebody knows. If you take a head off of a person that you know, you'll recognize the body, whether that be your dad, your brother, uncle, your friend, your neighbour, your coworker. That's the piece we're waiting on."

They may be waiting a long time if someone already gave them the tip they needed.

ISP superintendent provides update on Delphi double murder investigation

Unfortunately, in two plus years no one, has come forward to identify that "body" and if they have, someone ignored the info. Releasing a short video clip now of him walking one step doesn't appear to be helping.

If LE are so certain that SOMEONE knows who this is, what makes them think that individual is going to come forward now when they haven't in two plus years? Maybe they have given an anonymous tip already, maybe more than one, and that's all they are willing to do for whatever reason. Carter commented that it takes "human intelligence" as well. It sure does in more than one way. JMO

Ok vehicle, driver, go back to the beginning so what did we have in the beginning that I remember:

IP was searched, pic of IP boots, BBR was searched, RL's was searched, white pickup taken away and searched, RSO's checked and ruled out, I read in news article another property was searched also that was near or backed onto the crime scene. Probably most properties near the CS were searched I would think. Anything else happen early on that LE may now be revisiting?
IMO, alibis

I don’t think BG knew/thought he was being recorded. So I do feel that what we are seeing in the video stills taken from Libby’s phone, are his true mannerisms. That true mannerism being that he does tend to walk with his hands in his pockets.
The clothing may not be something he wears normally. His gait can not truely be assessed because he is walking on a rickety old bridge.
Hands in pockets...BG does this daily IMO That’s all I got
MOO
I agree about his hands and I think it really shows familiarity and a feeling of comfortableness on the bridge. I was reading about body language earlier and this quote stuck out to me.

“According to body language when someone becomes unsatisfied with his self image, he will put his hands in his pockets. ... Generally people put their hands in pockets when they are feeling unsatisfied with their looks, clothes or their actions.”

I think he fits all three.

I agree about his hands and I think it really shows familiarity and a feeling of comfortableness on the bridge. I was reading about body language earlier and this quote stuck out to me.

“According to body language when someone becomes unsatisfied with his self image, he will put his hands in his pockets. ... Generally people put their hands in pockets when they are feeling unsatisfied with their looks, clothes or their actions.”

I think he fits all three.

MOO in this case I think bravado plays into the hands in pockets.
In the photos I have seen of other males on this bridge, all have their hands in their pockets.

I'm not getting it, either. What are we meant to be getting out of the ellipses?

MOO I believe that the three dots technically mean something has been omitted.
Whether the FBI poster content writer knows that rule or not is a question, but if they do know it , they meant some content was left out between "Guys" and "go down the hill."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist