Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best way to alert a moderator if we have concerns about a poster? I am sure they get inundated with “alerts” because there are so many cases/threads that they can’t respond to everyone that messages them, but how might someone send an alert and know it was at least received?
Report the post using the report button.

I had not heard anything about the clothing being borrowed. Can you explain ?

In the Infamous Indy Delphi podcast KG says AW and LG borrowed her sweatshirts to wear that day. It looks like AW is wearing a sweatshirt jacket which is why I added “jacket”. I think the comment is about 1/2 way through the podcast.

In the same podcast KG also says her BF’s sister was with a group at the trail that day too, but she/they left before the girls were dropped off. I thought that was interesting (not necessarily in a nefarious way). There were a lot of young people at the trails that day.

High-publicity investigation means keeping a low profile

Here's another old article that I don't remember reading, but this also mentions going back to the scene and the BBR search warrant.

ETA BBR search was the 16th so could be why LE went back to the crime scene on the 17th IMO.

I could not find that article! Only Fair Oaks farm news etc.

I checked it and it definitely works ok. Do you want to try it again? It is a long way into the text, which is comparing it to another case. About 3/4 of the way thru, just before the pic of the girl in the comparison case.

I checked it and it definitely works ok. Do you want to try it again? It is a long way into the text, which is comparing it to another case. About 3/4 of the way thru, just before the pic of the girl in the comparison case.

Well, I must be an idiot! I still get Fair Oaks news mostly with other articles and no Delphi news. That being said, are we talking about the property owner RL? I know he was cleared early but arrested on unrelated charges. Does he have a son?

Would love to see the thread marked FINALLY CAUGHT! Praying justice for these two beautiful girls
As would I. It is so frustrating seeing so little movement from our vantage. I'm just hoping there is significant movement internally. Like most of you, I never expected this to remain unsolved for this long.

Well, I must be an idiot! I still get Fair Oaks news mostly with other articles and no Delphi news. That being said, are we talking about the property owner RL? I know he was cleared early but arrested on unrelated charges. Does he have a son?
No not RL, before him. It's probably in the media thread around 16th/17th Feb 2017. I'll check.

Yes it is in the media thread post number 6 and also in the case map on page 1.

(Wth is Fair oak Farms Inc? Are they ads that are coming up and blocking the actual article maybe? The link is to a Journal and Courier article so am puzzled you can't read it. )

No not RL, before him. It's probably in the media thread around 16th/17th Feb 2017. I'll check.

Yes it is in the media thread post number 6 and also in the case map on page 1.

(Wth is Fair oak Farms Inc? Are they ads that are coming up and blocking the actual article maybe? The link is to a Journal and Courier article so am puzzled you can't read it. )

I can read it. Is there a limit to free articles with them?

What if Flannel Shirt Guy saw the BG ( and he knew him real well-Friend, Relative). So he makes up a false witness of a generic 40-50 something, tells his friend to get outta dodge & then tells Libby's father who was picking them up that he saw/heard a couple arguing...Laying the groundwork for the discovery of the bodies..Thinking if he mentioned a couple fighting, everyone would assume the male in the couple got even angrier and killed the girl(s). IMO this is the alibi/witness account they need to break.

I'm sure FSG has been questioned up, down, left, and right as one of the few identified men on the trails that day. If he was involved, it would have been discovered by now.

He does have a solid alibi, it involved him driving on a suspended license, so he tried to conceal his actual whereabouts.
I was asking about the homeowner of the M home that was searched and referenced in the article, not the other guy you are talking about RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist