Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to say this, but I feel the last few pages in this thread are riddled with, what I consider to be, some very cryptic posts, that I just don't get. Is it me, or does anyone else feel the same way?

JMO
BLUEBERRY, Au contra-ire, no one has ever accused me of being "cryptic".... rather I am too wordy and can not get to the point in less than 100 words.:D Just "holler out" what seems "cryptic" and one of our kind contributors will help you out. IQ

Did my best to transcribe Carter from the presser.

We are seeking the public’s help in identifying the driver of a car that was parked at the old CPS DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of county road 300 N next to the Hoosier Highway between the hours of noon to five on February 14, 2017 (*think this was later corrected to February 13*). If you were parked there or know who was parked there, please contact the officers at the command post at the Delphi City Building.
I take this as abandoned building. Earlier in his statement he says car "parked" maybe he meant to pause after Highway and start a new sentence with It was parked. He was quite emotional and had the new sketch to announce so maybe wasn't following the script word for word. If you put commas in the transcription it can change the meaning. IMO

From the beginning, I have been often swayed here, that we 'have the suspect' via photos, videos etc.
But each time, greatly disappointed.:(:(:(
With chatter here at present, I hope LE know of their suspect, the murderer of these beautiful girls.

There’s no trail on the south end; the trail doesn’t continue.
The trail actually ends at the North side of the bridge as the bridge is not part of the trail. That said, on the south end of the bridge you could go further south if you wanted to - at least at the time of the murders.

Attached are two photos published by the Daily Mail that show the South end of the bridge area. The first is a short distance south of the end of the bridge and the second is much further back (Note the Beware of Dog Sign). That path, if you will, continues further south.

Attachments

• 3D4C9D7D00000578-0-image-a-30_1487264829895.jpg
    3D4C9D7D00000578-0-image-a-30_1487264829895.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 3D4CA08A00000578-0-image-a-34_1487265653520.jpg
    3D4CA08A00000578-0-image-a-34_1487265653520.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 66
Here I have no idea what RL was talking about but maybe he just got caught up in the media frenzy because there were no photographs of “the girls” taken where the bridge meets land.

BBM

“The high bridge is right across the creek here, and it runs all the way down across the creek and the land joins together. The spot where they join together is the last area where there were photographs of the girls. They would have had to come over through this territory…not an easy trip," said Logan.”
Delphi man shows FOX 59 the crime scene where searcher made the discovery of two missing teens’ bodies
I think he is referring to the SC pic of Abby which is towards the end of the bridge that he is talking about. He also mentioned the girls getting in a car at one point too IIRC so he was not accurate about a few things.

I'm sorry to say this, but I feel the last few pages in this thread are riddled with, what I consider to be, some very cryptic posts, that I just don't get. Is it me, or does anyone else feel the same way?

JMO
blueberry im sorry if you include those deleted by me posts.
I was spreading misinformation so quickly tried to eliminate them before the time limit to remove.
it was simply pertaining to carters presso that was riddled with poor wording.
later corrected and some great posters here linked up the corrections for us.
apologies all ..I was very excited :p

The trail actually ends at the North side of the bridge as the bridge is not part of the trail. That said, on the south end of the bridge you could go further south if you wanted to - at least at the time of the murders.

Attached are two photos published by the Daily Mail that show the South end of the bridge area. The first is a short distance south of the end of the bridge and the second is much further back (Note the Beware of Dog Sign). That path, if you will, continues further south.
Is that crime scene tape on those railings from the day of the discovery of the girls? Have you got the link that these photos came from or is it in the media thread?

BLUEBERRY, Au contra-ire, no one has ever accused me of being "cryptic".... rather I am too wordy and can not get to the point in less than 100 words.:D Just "holler out" what seems "cryptic" and one of our kind contributors will help you out. IQ
Thanks IQ, but your posts weren't on my radar!

blueberry im sorry if you include those deleted by me posts.
I was spreading misinformation so quickly tried to eliminate them before the time limit to remove.
it was simply pertaining to carters presso that was riddled with poor wording.
later corrected and some great posters here linked up the corrections for us.
apologies all ..I was very excited :p
Thanks k-mac, but your posts were fine. I didn't have any issues with them!

Is that crime scene tape on those railings from the day of the discovery of the girls? Have you got the link that these photos came from or is it in the media thread?
The original link was on Thread #1 Post 991. That story was later replaced on the same day - if you go to the story you will see it was updated later in the day and the story was changed along with some photos. So those images were no longer available, if you didn't get them in the few hours they were there. However, on thread #7 Post 258 there is a link to a site that collects (steals) articles they repost to drive traffic to their site and the original photos were once again available. That link no longer works - it now goes to a re-director which takes you to random sites - so the original site no longer exists.

All that said, I did find a site that has a copy of the article including the photos but it is not a news site but rather one of those site that takes articles to drive traffic to their site but it does have the original article and photos. That can be seen here.

The original link was on Thread #1 Post 991. That story was later replaced on the same day - if you go to the story you will see it was updated later in the day and the story was changed along with some photos. So those images were no longer available, if you didn't get them in the few hours they were there. However, on thread #7 Post 258 there is a link to a site that collects (steals) articles they repost to drive traffic to their site and the original photos were once again available. That link no longer works - it now goes to a re-director which takes you to random sites - so the original site no longer exists.

All that said, I did find a site that has a copy of the article including the photos but it is not a news site but rather one of those site that takes articles to drive traffic to their site but it does have the original article and photos. That can be seen here.
TY for your efforts locating them. Apologies for the additional work obviously needed for that. I thought the link would still be easily available but it is more than two years after all.

So, there isn’t an impenetrable barrier and they could’ve gone further if they felt threatened at the end of the bridge. The only barrier was psychological.

TY for your efforts locating them. Apologies for the additional work obviously needed for that. I thought the link would still be easily available but it is more than two years after all.
I have been with this case since the very beginning of thread 1 while they were just missing and one thing I had already learned by then is with fast moving stories the articles posted (and linked from here) can be be updated or even changed completely - sometimes articles are changed to remove details that law enforcement didn't want released (that doesn't apply to this case). So the lesson is to save anything you think may be of use when you see them because they might not be available later - even a few hours later.

So, there isn’t an impenetrable barrier and they could’ve gone further if they felt threatened at the end of the bridge. The only barrier was psychological.
Yeah, like how any 13 or 14 year old girls alone in the woods would want to head back to safety, not deeper into the woods.

He had that whole walk across the bridge to change his mind, but he didn't. :mad:

Yeah, like how any 13 or 14 year old girls alone in the woods would want to head back to safety, not deeper into the woods.

He had that whole walk across the bridge to change his mind, but he didn't. :mad:

I’m not second guessing their decisions. There has just been a lot of talk about how they were cornered and based on Jethro post they weren’t necessarily. There wasn’t a wall at the end of the bridge just a gate.

I’m not second guessing their decisions. There has just been a lot of talk about how they were cornered and based on Jethro post they weren’t necessarily. There wasn’t a wall at the end of the bridge just a gate.
I know you weren't. I was under the impression they were cornered, too. But I think you're right, it was physiological. That, and maybe they didn't know what was beyond that gate. They were scared and didn't want to get lost besides. The poor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist